SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
I mean genuinely happy? My mind has become conditioned to the misery I legitimately can't pin a recent memory that in that moment I was happy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Anon1337, lobster salad, Iamamistake and 15 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
much like you i cant remember but my disorders seem to like making me think im happy even though im not

• Hugs
Reactions: Iamamistake, NodusTollens, исчезающий and 8 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I cant remember.....

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Iamamistake, _Minsk and 8 others
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Maybe 2000 ish. A long ass time ago

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Iamamistake, _Minsk and 11 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
So long ago I honestly can't remember.

• Hugs
Reactions: Iamamistake, Ghost2211, Huntfish34 and 6 others
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
2018 genuinely happy.
2020 reasonably happy until coronavirus restrictions arrived

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad, Iamamistake, Ghost2211 and 5 others
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: lobster salad, Iamamistake, DontGiveAshiit and 12 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I think October 31 of last year.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Iamamistake, _Minsk and 5 others
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Idk if I've ever been genuinely happy, at least not like how other people seem to be. This goes back from school when kids seemed happy fitting in and enjoying being young to now where people my age are dating, building careers, making connections, etc etc. My idea of happiness is sleeping and watching movies

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Iamamistake, NodusTollens, исчезающий and 8 others
X

xvc

Oct 5, 2020
Of course I've had some happy moments (not many) but the last time I was actually happy about life was probably 2015 ish.

• Hugs
Reactions: Iamamistake, NodusTollens, _Minsk and 6 others
É

Élégie

Student
Sep 24, 2019
2008. I wouldn't even say that I was truly "happy" but at least I felt alive and hopeful.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Ghost2211, Huntfish34 and 3 others
Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
I'm diagnosed with bipolar and the times I've been happy are associated with being hypomanic, doesn't last though, the depression always follows.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Good4Nothing, Huntfish34 and 3 others
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I don't know whether I've forgotten or just overthink it too much. Happiness is such a complicating emotion

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Huntfish34, Ali and 3 others
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

Feb 10, 2020
I'd probably say 2011 being that it was my senior year of high school. Being around my circle of friends on the weekends always made me happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Wraith
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
September 24th-29th this year.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, _Minsk, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 3 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
When I was 11 years old before puberty.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: jakaranda3, Pisceslilith, _Minsk and 4 others
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
September 16th 2019 around 11pm. No true happiness since.

I'm sorry you don't feel happiness op.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Huntfish34, Wraith and 1 other person
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
As a toddler in sunny southeastern Florida, for two weeks shortly after my 14th birthday during a YMCA bus tour (that I paid for with money I earned by delivering newspapers) with kids I'd never known before, and in late 1996/early 1997, I experienced a "magical" response to Prozac before it began to wear off.

The first time was before I was ever exposed to peers, grades, school or the dreary and miserable New England climate, the second time was as an escape from school with hot new girls just as sexual awakening was kicking in (with strip poker and kissing games like "Truth or Consequences," and my response to Prozac was also when I was working at a job where I didn't interact with anybody else at all, but had keys to buildings where I worked entirely alone.

I'll amend that by adding endless summertime hours bicycling or trail motorcycling by myself for endless hours. I wanted to lose myself forever doing those two wheeled excursions.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Disappointered, stygal and 6 others
Wraith

Wraith

Lost in The Void
Nov 4, 2020
In 2010. I had friends and was carefree being a kid. I fondly remember every Friday my friends and me would play Hide & Seek Tag. I haven't spoken with any of them in years. I often wonder what they're up to, but I don't really use social media.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: stygal, Ghost2211, SuicideBoys93 and 4 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
honestly can't remember. but... not sure if it counts, some weeks ago I had a beautiful wonderful dream that made me feel slightly better. i would not say that i felt happy, but i had a good feeling that day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Wraith, Ghost2211 and 2 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Never truly.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Skathon, Wraith and 4 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
in case someone wants to know what the dream was about
i didn't usually dream, but since starting on sertraline I had these extreme lucid dreams, that I can't even tell apart from reality, to a point that sometimes I believe something actually happened when in fact it didn't.

two nights ago I dreamed that I was in cabin suspended on the ocean, my father, one of my brothers, a friend and some other people I can't remember where up there as well. I don't know what we were doing there, but it seems like we were supposed to watch out for something. at some point, my friend and her twin brother started to fight, and somehow the support that was holding on the cabin was damaged. the cabin started to fall, I felt like I was falling, could feel the wind against my skin, the touch of the hard wood floor, the twirl in my stomach, my heart frequency rising, and trough the window I saw the sky, the most beautiful paint I had ever seen. it was purple with some blue and pink spots, you could see the milky way, the starts were bright, and so close as if you could touch them. and then the cold water hit my skin. the thing is, while falling I didn't feel afraid, I didn't try to do something and scape, I felt calm, as if nothing could do me harm, as if I was ethereal. somehow the cabin was dragged by the water and I saw many sea creatures on high extreme details, with bright colours I could never even imagine.

I know it's surreal, and not a bad dream, but I don't know, wanted to share it with someone. somehow this dream filled me with a little bit o joy

• Love
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz, Disappointered, Wraith and 5 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Back when I was in high school.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, Ghost2211 and Huntfish34
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
1998, 1999. I had a good job, a nice house, lots of friends, and 4 girlfriends who all got along. Then I sabotaged my life. Quit my job, picked the wrong girlfriend to marry, moved back to my hometown... It's been downhill ever since. I should have stayed where I was. But my manic episodes often manifest themselves as self destruction, so here i am...

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Ruined my life, Spitfire, Wraith and 4 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Late 2014/early 2015

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, _Minsk, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
funaunt

funaunt

Oct 26, 2020
probably 2014 but i wasnt truly happy I just thought I was. I've just recently realized how much pain Ive been in for so long. Its crazy how the mind can think certain things are completely normal

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, _Minsk, LastFlowers and 3 others
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

Feb 10, 2020
probably 2014 but i wasnt truly happy I just thought I was. I've just recently realized how much pain Ive been in for so long. Its crazy how the mind can think certain things are completely normal

Exactly why I created this thread. I was laying in my bed trying to think about the last time I was happy. I was intrigued to see responses. My heartbreaks for all of you. When it dawned on me that I have zero recollection about the last time I was happy, I started to have tears roll down my face. What a shit life where it seems genuine happiness is rare.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, LastFlowers, Ghost2211 and 4 others
Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith, Ghost2211 and SuicideBoys93
Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020