Terror in Resonance-Monster-Berserk-91 Days

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 8975 and $nowLeopard
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019

For real though: Princess Jellyfish was a game-changer for me since it exposed me to josei for the first time. I'd stopped watching anime for like 10+ years and just assumed that there weren't any stories that appealed to me as a grown-ass woman but no! It exists! I wish we had some kind of western equivalent.

• Love
Reactions: iriia and Panna
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
High Score Girl.

Mainly because they actually bothered to get the licenses to mention so many video game franchises. Lesser anime's would have just made up their own parodies which is pretty lame imo.

Reactions: No Entertainment and CFLoser
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Aria the animation, natural, and origination. A three show set. This show helped me to somewhat recover from my depression with its world building and peaceful slice of life ways. Every time I'd watch aria during that period it's world and the people in it made me wish I could live there, this pristine Venice on the planet Mars. Legitimately after a while it made me imagine that when I die I'd want to be born in such a paradise if possible, it left such a effect on me.

Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
One Piece!! I love the story. The adventures are all incredible and I love the humor and how much I can connect with the characters. I have laughed till my sides hurt and I have cried till my face hurt. It is so worth the soon-to-be 1000+ episodes.

• Love
Reactions: Panna
Ego Sum Medusa

Ego Sum Medusa

I am the Crone.
Sep 28, 2021
Inuyasha, because I loved the storyline and had a crush on Sesshomaru.

Reactions: OrcWitch, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, deleted and 1 other person
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
The music for it is so good too! So many memories of waking up at 3 to watch it on adult swim.

Reactions: OrcWitch and Ego Sum Medusa
Ego Sum Medusa

Ego Sum Medusa

I am the Crone.
Sep 28, 2021
The music for it is so good too! So many memories of waking up at 3 to watch it on adult swim.
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about the music. :)

Reactions: OrcWitch and Panna
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Nichijou. It's positive, colorful, funny characters, unique, has a yaoi simp, whimsical.

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Ego Sum Medusa and Panna
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Nichijou. It's positive, colorful, funny characters, unique, has a yaoi simp, whimsical.
Nice choice this ones really good, and it's op is very memorable

Reactions: Manaaja
ghost_

ghost_

Boo!
Nov 10, 2021
im basic.

Death note and Tokyo ghoul

Reactions: Green Destiny, demuic, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
bascketKase

bascketKase

fairy lights in a darkened sky
Nov 15, 2021
Attack On Titan and Fullmetal Alchemist! I think those are my favorite ones because they're the only ones i'd rewatch entirely! 🧚‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: Green Destiny and ghost_
LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
Samurai champloo, evangelion, haibane renmei and pokémon

• Love
Reactions: narval and Panna
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I think it's pretty obvious that my favorite anime is Monster xD. It's not only for Johan, that in my opinion, is the most complex character I've ever seen, but it's also for the historical element.

But I have other favorites, like: Hetalia, Texhnolyze, Hellsing, Black Butler, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bungou Stray Dogs...

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and deleted
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
Monster, in my opinion it's the best anime ever made, Johan is my favorite villain, he didn't do anything wrong XD

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and TheHatedOne
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
'Ninja Scroll' for the line "Don't let it cross your mind that I wouldn't mind raping a dead girl." Censored from some versions apparently. Not really into anime.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: L I F E T O L O S E, Panna and Ego Sum Medusa
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Naruto, you fucking neurotypicals!

• Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Manaaja and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Ego Sum Medusa

Ego Sum Medusa

I am the Crone.
Sep 28, 2021
'Ninja Scroll' for the line "Don't let it cross your mind that I wouldn't mind raping a dead girl." Censored from some versions apparently. Not really into anime.
Um, Damn.
This sounds more like one for the, Controversial Comments (or similarly named) thread.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Monster, in my opinion it's the best anime ever made, Johan is my favorite villain, he didn't do anything wrong XD
Of course, I tend to think that, Johan is just a product of the ill experiment made by Franz Bonaparta. And not only that, in general a product of the evilness of society.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Tokimeki Tonight. I was 10 when i discovered this anime and it made my life and imagination so rich

• Love
Reactions: L I F E T O L O S E and CFLoser
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I watched an anime once but I was drunk. Inuyasha. Why does he have white hair? He seems young.

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
It was like almost a certainty if you were a nerdy girl in the mid 2000s to have a crush on inyuyasha or sesshomaru, your post makes me nostalgic for those times.

odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
What? Inquisitive minds wish to know

Lol sorry, messed up posting. My would be Pokemon as it's the only one I've watched extensively. It was when I was a kid tho, I think the anime subculture missed me unfortunately.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Lol sorry, messed up posting. My would be Pokemon as it's the only one I've watched extensively. It was when I was a kid tho, I think the anime subculture missed me unfortunately.
Pokémon's perfectly fine! (gen 1 especially in my opinion). Always loved Brock as a kid and his exploits.😄

• Love
Reactions: odradek
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Full metal alchemist: brotherhood.

Great characters, villains and interesting plot. Few times i was so interested in what will happen in the next chapter. I trully felt the whole anime and enjoyed every characters development.

Overall, FMA is one of (or the most) favorite histories i saw.

Reactions: Ego Sum Medusa
Ego Sum Medusa

Ego Sum Medusa

I am the Crone.
Sep 28, 2021
It was like almost a certainty if you were a nerdy girl in the mid 2000s to have a crush on inyuyasha or sesshomaru, your post makes me nostalgic for those times.
Me too, only I was the nerdy girl's mother. LOL -- I remember once when another mother was dropping her daughter off with us, beginning to excitedly talk to her about whatever was happening with Inuyasha and her giving me a strange look and saying, "That's anime, right?..." At which point I changed the subject. :shy:
Full metal alchemist: brotherhood.

Great characters, villains and interesting plot. Few times i was so interested in what will happen in the next chapter. I trully felt the whole anime and enjoyed every characters development.

Overall, FMA is one of (or the most) favorite histories i saw.
That was a good one. I didn't watch the whole series, but the ones I saw were great.
Speaking of.... Anyone else a huge fan of, Howl's Moving Castle?

Last edited:
Reactions: OrcWitch
H

Hangman

Nov 4, 2021
For some reason I have mostly managed to avoid watching anime. Not that they are uninteresting or directed to children. All I've seen is three Studio Ghibli movies. From what I recall I think Spirit Away was best of them.

I'd like to watch something darker and "more realistic". Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ego Sum Medusa