G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
Hanging. It seems to be easy enough and it's fairly reliable.

Reactions: Lady black
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I think it will be partial if I'm alone and SN (or another drinkable poison) if my ss friend and I can meet to ctb together (very long travel...).

• Hugs
Reactions: ScorpiusDragon and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

lookin4areason

Jan 16, 2019
i'd love to do hanging or partial, but i just don't have anything of which to do it from. i don't live alone, so say something like a ligature over the door would be obviously seen. i have nothing in my room that i believe to be strong enough (eg. closet bar), so it's just not a great option for me. the only thing i've come up with is a bag over the head and a zip tie around the neck. easily accessible, i do have those. i don't know if it would be exactly successful though which is probably why i haven't yet done it because i fear failing. sighhhh

• Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
S

sobad

Aug 5, 2019
I never said cyanide was king of euthanasia drugs. It's definitely the most effective though as in speed and reliability. But if I were to put everything into perspective N is still king. So no I didn't change my mind. They are both good for very specific things. But more people would find N to be better suited for their needs because it's very peaceful which is why it's king. Cyanide isn't like that. Cyanide can be very painful. But if you were a spy and needed to end your life then cyanide is better.

Would a single full capsule of Sodium Cyanide be enough?

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Well, if I were flexible enough I suppose choking on my own dick would be the most dignified exit plan on paper. F or SN will have to do in the meantime, I must say F seems like a good way to go and pretty quick.
Peace

Reactions: sadbunny, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
livingded

livingded

Aug 6, 2019
Jumping from bridge or drowning. But jumpng is the only option I have

• Wow
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Would a single full capsule of Sodium Cyanide be enough?
Yes, it's only takes a minuscule amount of cyanide to kill someone. The problem with cyanide is that it's very hard to get and it's not peaceful for many. As of now it's harder to get than N.

Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
Yes, it's only takes a minuscule amount of cyanide to kill someone. The problem with cyanide is that it's very hard to get and it's not peaceful for many. As of now it's harder to get than N.
Cyanide can be synthesized in ways attainable to most people, imho, if they bother to learn a bit of chemistry. I described my preferred method here (post #14)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-acquire-cyanide-in-europe.18501/

livingded

livingded

Aug 6, 2019
What substance do they use in suicide clinics (like dignitas)?

Tazmaniac

Tazmaniac

Aug 6, 2019
C02 with generator or hanging. Both because it causes loss of consciousness in a peaceful way. However C02 leaves the body looking pretty much as is.... it seems the best way to go...... One can comfortably lie down and sleep & never wake up again. Hanging requires a bit more nerves cause I have to noose myself and lean. To me gas is ideal.
Unfortunately CO2 isn't going to kill you....maybe do a little more research.

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Unfortunately CO2 isn't going to kill you....maybe do a little more research.

Actually I did an enourmous amount of research. If you google "death by portable generators in US" you will find that hundreds of people die this way each year accidentally. Successful suicides also. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. Maybe you should do some research as well? lol. Here's a few links below to get you started. Cheers!

Reactions: dreamofme
Tazmaniac

Tazmaniac

Aug 6, 2019
Actually I did an enourmous amount of research. If you google "death by portable generators in US" you will find that hundreds of people die this way each year accidentally. Successful suicides also. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. Maybe you should do some research as well? lol. Here's a few links below to get you started. Cheers!

CO2 is Carbon Dioxide...it will not kill you from carbon monoxide poison....your incorrect.

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
CO2 is Carbon Dioxide...it will not kill you from carbon monoxide poison....your incorrect.

Ah, I see. I put the incorrect Quantum number for the wrong gas. A common mistake. I should not have added the "2". But since generators don't emit c02, I still was talking about what is coming from the generator..... So here we go: Death by CO (Carbon Monoxide), which is what is emitted from Generators.

2bearcolossus

Jul 8, 2019
Plan A: carotid artery compression using the Korean method.
Plan B: playing the choking game before partial hanging.
Plan C: placeholder for future method that involves passing out before the act, I just love being unconscious.

Tazmaniac

Tazmaniac

Aug 6, 2019
Plan A: carotid artery compression using the Korean method.
Plan B: playing the choking game before partial hanging.
Plan C: placeholder for future method that involves passing out before the act, I just love being unconscious.
I mean no disrespect at all...people who can hang, or enjoy unconsciousness, fascinate me being if someone told me I had to live like this forever...or hang to escape , I'm living forever I guess. Just can't even think about hanging.

Reactions: Pointlesslife

2bearcolossus

Jul 8, 2019
Just can't even think about hanging.
Me neither, tried it, failed every time, survival instinct is too strong. But if you're unconscious you don't remember what's happening. If you have ever been unconscious you know how blissful and timeless that state is. I try to exploit this loophole and the Korean method is a godsend.

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Full suspension. it´s quick, easy and not painful

MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
Full suspension. it´s quick, easy and not painful

Now I don't have a good place to do it, would have to be done at home (so cops be the first to see me)
But i have a question, how can you make sure it's not painful, I don't see a way to "ease into it" like with partial (partial seems risky btw)

catch_the_bus_soon

catch_the_bus_soon

Jul 25, 2019
Is there a link to explain all these one letter acronyms? F, N, SN, CO, H, J, X, Y, Z ?

MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
Is there a link to explain all these one letter acronyms? F, N, SN, CO, H, J, X, Y, Z ?

I don't know, but the most common.

F: Fentanyl
N: Nembutal/Pentobarbital (Could also be used for Nitrogen)
SN: Sodium Nitrite
CO: Carbon monoxide
CO2: Carbon dioxide
H: Heroine

P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
Interested in using generator to produce CO. Also interested in sodium nitrite. Possibly combining them.

One method I've come across which has caught my attention is sleep depervation. Stay awake for 11 days, then die. After the first 4 days it's very easy to stay awake. This is according to a posting in a thread. I'm curious about going out that way just staying awake and roaming around maybe do a bunch of fun things, then die. Don't have to worry about finding items or carrying any around. Are there any threads that discuss this in detail?

ThatIsTheQuestion

ThatIsTheQuestion

Ghost in Waiting
Aug 4, 2019
Ideally F. I don't have a source yet, but I've got H from a highly regarded DNM vendor. Anecdotal reports on the Avengers board say my batch if F-free but I can always hope. Also have SN.

I'd mix the two - first the SN with meto and either benzos or just booze, and then the H. If nothing else the H should knock me out before the SN gets nasty (assuming it does; as someone said in another thread, dead men tell no tales, so who can be sure?)

Reactions: heylightiforgot