N

NotOfThisEarth

Jul 5, 2019
Ideally I would like to just fall asleep using N. Since it's not available at this time, I have ordered SN from Amazon. However, I am scared to use this method-I dont want to feel any pain(yes, Im a big woos). I'm thinking to take a few few sleeping pills (Zolpidem)prior. I had to euthanize my soul cat back in March. The vet came to my house & did it with me holding him. He went within seconds of being injected. THAT is how I want to go.(No one holding me of course..hehe).

Reactions: alexithymia, Kjo, Notcutoutforlife and 3 others
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Ideally I would like to just fall asleep using N. Since it's not available at this time, I have ordered SN from Amazon. However, I am scared to use this method-I dont want to feel any pain(yes, Im a big woos). I'm thinking to take a few few sleeping pills (Zolpidem)prior. I had to euthanize my soul cat back in March. The vet came to my house & did it with me holding him. He went within seconds of being injected. THAT is how I want to go.(No one holding me of course..hehe).

Sorry but I do not understand you.

You going to use a method unknown for you instead to use N.
I think you might wait to get your N.

N

NotOfThisEarth

Jul 5, 2019
Sorry but I do not understand you.

You going to use a method unknown for you instead to use N.
I think you might wait to get your N.
N would be my first choice, but it's not available right now, as most of know. SN is my 2nd choice of CTB. So I ordered SN today -in case that becomes unavailable. Does this make sense?

Reactions: Kjo, Notcutoutforlife and Asta
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
carbon monoxide
partial hanging

N, because I fail at everything else.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kjo
「 」

「 」

May 31, 2019
ideally N, but i cant get it. so im doing SN regimen plus a little benzo. still not sure about benzo amount or timing, but im erring on the safe side and going with not too much to avoid jeopardizing my attempt

SN sounds much more uncomfortable than painful, beggars cant be choosers

Reactions: Kjo
FF777

FF777

Death is a natural part of life..
Jul 21, 2019
h2s
Easy to get the compounds to create it (just go to a couple of different stores)..
Cheap
Effective
Quick
Probably not that painful, but you will be unconscious in a few breaths any way
Don't have to wait for any thing to ship to you if you can find stuff in the local stores

And, I don't know why, but h2s holds some kind of mysterious demented charm for me.. I think because of how deadly and freakishly toxic it is (so powerful in fact that it can end up accidentally killing other people that find you if you aren't careful).. It doesn't frick around, it just kills you before you even know it..

• Wow
Reactions: intheend and Ἡγησίας
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I'm going with F because it just sounds like an easy way out, what about you?
What is F?

Personally for me I would say Nembutal because it's the king of euthanasia drugs. And it's king of euthanasia drugs, because it's the most peaceful, most safe, reliable, and for others it's still accessible through A.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019

Lol the part about no one holding you made me chuckle. That'd be a weird sight!

Reactions: NotOfThisEarth
Libracusp_1022

Libracusp_1022

Jul 29, 2019
h2s
Easy to get the compounds to create it (just go to a couple of different stores)..
Cheap
Effective
Quick
Probably not that painful, but you will be unconscious in a few breaths any way
Don't have to wait for any thing to ship to you if you can find stuff in the local stores

And, I don't know why, but h2s holds some kind of mysterious demented charm for me.. I think because of how deadly and freakishly toxic it is (so powerful in fact that it can end up accidentally killing other people that find you if you aren't careful).. It doesn't frick around, it just kills you before you even know it..
What is h2s?

Queer_Kenny

Queer_Kenny

Mar 26, 2019
If I wasn't bitten by bad timing, and no, it wasn't deliberate, I would have successfully hanged myself back in April. Even though I failed, it's still my method of choice.

Architect

Architect

Jul 6, 2019
Hanging it's the only available method for me. Partial seems "comfortable" and "peaceful", but I think that, when my time will come, I'll go with full suspension.

Reactions: Johanna94
Lyra

Lyra

Jul 13, 2019
SN. It seems relatively straightforward to do and a lot cheaper to get all the materials together. I feel more confident in being successful with this method.

Reactions: intheend
P

Prideathwish

Student
Mar 17, 2019
What is F?

Personally for me I would say Nembutal because it's the king of euthanasia drugs. And it's king of euthanasia drugs, because it's the most peaceful, most safe, reliable, and for others it's still accessible through A.
George are you thinking about CTB too

B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
Heroin, because it's common knowledge that I'm a regular coke user and it would just look like I'd 'graduated' onto the next thing and had a fatal accident. I also heard it's quite a peaceful way to go. I'd love fentanyl as it'd be easier to OD on but it's not really a thing in the UK that I know of

Alcor

Alcor

Living Dead
Jun 16, 2019
Gunshot preferably to the back of the head. Shotgun blast seems fairly effective.

MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
Exit bag with inert gas.

Why? N is not available and I'm scared of ending it with pain, all other peaceful alternatives is as risky as exit bag in my opinion.
But i'm certainly not happy with having to go out with something that's not 100%. The only 100% I can think of is either N or full suspension. I have no good place for full suspension and i'm VERY scared about the possibility of minutes of pain with that method.

P

Prideathwish

Student
Mar 17, 2019
No I am not planing on exiting life yet. I hope to live another 30 years. But if my health turns south I might have to exit life early.
Oh ok so you suggest helping us to make our choices

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
30 more years?!?:O dude that's like........a lot of years ngl
Not really because medicine is going to improve a lot and make life living longer and healthier much easier. If I live another 30 years I'll only be 67. I could make it another 50 years and make it 87 which actually isn't that old. Some say we could live to be over 100 easily with the coming technological advances.

Oh ok so you suggest helping us to make our choices
Yeah my goal here is to advise others, because I already know all of the peaceful methods. And how to get the stuff.

Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
Carbon monoxide, because it's a "classic" method, and because there's detailed research showing how effective it is and how it all happens.

D

dreamofme

Sep 10, 2018
Jumper here. Well documented , cheap and high percentage.

Reactions: AmberRed
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
What is F?

Curious!.

Two days ago you said me best method was cyanide, which is likely true................ Now N is the king.
Do you change your mind?.
I am a little confused.....

freemefrompain

freemefrompain

Aug 5, 2019
I'm still trynna decide, keep analysing all the method threads wish I wasn't such an overthinker :s

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Curious!.

Two days ago you said me best method was cyanide, which is likely true................ Now N is the king.
Do you change your mind?.
I am a little confused.....
I never said cyanide was king of euthanasia drugs. It's definitely the most effective though as in speed and reliability. But if I were to put everything into perspective N is still king. So no I didn't change my mind. They are both good for very specific things. But more people would find N to be better suited for their needs because it's very peaceful which is why it's king. Cyanide isn't like that. Cyanide can be very painful. But if you were a spy and needed to end your life then cyanide is better.

W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
just watched a programme on it, seems easy to od on. Unsure of being able to inject it tho, looks hard