• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
Exactly as it says in the title - what's your favourite game you've played from your childhood? Simply post the name of it, give a little explanation why, and post a picture from the game if you want to (:

Mine is Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure for the DS - the story, to the young me, was amazing, with points of comedy and seriousness well balanced in a fun JRPG. I think it's the first game I ever cried while playing (before my apathy developed) - the ending is so bittersweet (,:

kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
Super Mario Galaxyyyyyyyy!

so cool and magical, loved flying through space and being surrounded by stars. running around and orbiting small planets was fascinating to me when i was a kid.

ayyy super mario galaxy is such a cool game ((: who's your favourite princess? galaxy made rosalina mine (;

Reactions: Arrow
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Ah you younguns and your computermebobs!
My favourite game as kid was called Manhunt.
There were two teams, one was chasers and one was runners. If a chaser caught a runner, the runner had to return to the base which the chasers also guarded. A runner could free a captured team mate by tagging them at the chaser's base, but ofc then risked getting captured themselves.
The game ended when everyone was caught or more often, when we all got bored.
It could be played anywhere but the woods was best because there were all sorts of tactics if you knew the terrain. We played a slightly different version in the town centre that also involved running away from council officials! :O

kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
My favourite game as kid was called Manhunt.
There were two teams, one was chasers and one was runners. If a chaser caught a runner, the runner had to return to the base which the chasers also guarded. A runner could free a captured team mate by tagging them at the chaser's base, but ofc then risked getting captured themselves.

ooh, i know this game but under the name 'cops and robbers' lol, it is fun (: i miss primary school where we would just play 'it' or 'bulldog' for the whole break

M

mouseteeth

Dec 2, 2019
Hard to decide, but I think I have to go with Pokemon Blue. I was 8 at the time and when Pokemania swept through the world in 1998 it was magical as a young kid. I played it on one of the old, original GameBoys from the '80s that was an older siblings. No backlight, green tinted screen, just black 8-bit pixels. Crazy how primitive that seems nowadays.

Reactions: kinzokukae
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
Hard to decide, but I think I have to go with Pokemon Blue.

pokemon is such a good franchise, honestly. i wonder how it became so popular, considering it technically is just 'collect creatures and fight with them' (,:

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Pokemon Diamond for me, it was my first game. The music and the overall atmosphere is just fantastic. I wasn't really good at it when I was younger. That didn't ruin the fun at all. :)

kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
Pokemon Diamond for me, it was my first game. The music and the overall atmosphere is just fantastic. I wasn't really good at it when I was younger. That didn't ruin the fun at all. :)

fuck yeah! pokemon diamond was my first pokemon game ((: i still have it now, replayed it a year or two back. it really does have a great atmosphere, i remember sitting on the floor playing for hours just because of how entrancing it was

Reactions: TheSoulless
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
fuck yeah! pokemon diamond was my first pokemon game ((: i still have it now, replayed it a year or two back. it really does have a great atmosphere, i remember sitting on the floor playing for hours just because of how entrancing it was
I also replayed it like two years ago! I picked my old trio of Infernape, Luxray and Staraptor. Apparently generic picks, but I always thought Luxray was THE coolest thing ever.

• Hugs
suicidebabyseal

suicidebabyseal

Nothingness just lasts a second
Jun 5, 2020
Mine is Fable. It was the very first RPG that I played and for me it was amazing. I liked all the possibilities of the main character to evolve through the game.

Attachments

• fable.jpg
    fable.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
When I was a kid I was in love with RPG Maker. My favorite was Yume Nikki ♡

0171dbd9 dc30 4db6 85c3 3d9372d5e82c

I felt like I was in the game and I felt comfortable exploring Madotsuki (character) nightmares. It was one of the best games I have ever played in my life.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
The answers are making me feel old. I'd go with Mario, Sonic that sort of thing. Mario Galaxy?! Lmao I was already an adult well under way to ruining his life. Don't know where the times gone. Feels like a nightmare

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Either Half-Life, Gmod or Halo 3. It's hard to choose between them.

VabeniPokojneTmy

VabeniPokojneTmy

reMember
Jun 6, 2020
The game ended when everyone was caught or more often, when we all got bored.
We played it too as kids but at the base there was a little "seesaw" with sticks and if runner wanted to free captured friends he just stamped it and chasers had to collect the sticks, after that he was allowed to continue catching. Also the runners were allowed to hide. It was really fun but I haven't played it in years.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Pokemon Silver for Gameboy Color it is the best game I have ever played

Claudia

Claudia

Student
Jun 21, 2020
Can I admit to being an English over 40 person and say 'What's the time Mr Wolf'?

NomadicWolf382

NomadicWolf382

I want to drift into the lucid dream, endlessly...
Jun 11, 2020
Castlevania 3: Dracula's curse for the NES

dannysgrave

dannysgrave

May 3, 2023
Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo! i thought it was the funnest game in the world when i was a kid cause you got to go to all the animals exhibits lol 7CA0B3BD E4BF 471D A7A1 42C2573CD385

luminiby

luminiby

bubble buddy
Apr 14, 2023
anything that dealt with roleplaying