• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

darkdivine

darkdivine

Gelt
Feb 8, 2022
Any fellow nerds here? I'm all about imagination and probably escapism, so here's a fun game... i hope. Usually you'd share a selfie and people would say what they picture you as, but we're not gonna do that here.
Instead, tell me what you'd be and why? Add stats even, if you like. Create a story if you so choose! But just have fun.
Here's a simple format to get you started.
Race:
Class:
Skills:
Reason(s) why you see yourself this way or want to be this way?

(No choice is off the table. Go wild.)
Feel free to throw in whatever else you like šŸ˜ B08e7dc2fec1c051cbda604b9512373e

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Okey. This happened to me other times (i've played RPGs before). A strength and a flaw. I start creating a character and can stay for years doing his story. In my native language this would be longer:

Well, let's mix who i am, who i wish i be and twist it a little (much):

World: Athas (Dark Sun's world)
Race: Elf
Class: rogue

Intro: Athas is a desertic world. Water is one of the more (or the most) valuable things there. All the citicens are tough people, hardened by the environment, even for the ones who lives in cities, where find shelter from the sun and water is "easier". Dwarfs are bald. Elf are mostly villains, they're scattered in gangs and tribes. There's a huge numbers of dangerous flora and fauna

History:
(first thing first: IRL i'm not athletic so that thing is the most flagrant of this fiction XD)

I would be related to the black market, i would be smuggler if i had a gang/associates. Not much mistery: Travel between the cities as real merchants, with legal and illegal merch (or even guides if there's opportunity). If things goes crazy, dissapear and pillage isolated groups

If i don't have allies, maybe i would a legit merchant who sells not so legal things when guards are not at sight and plans to hire guards and expand a little the bussines. bring that merchandise into the city would be easier for local people. Afterall they know the place. Go out, take the shit from one of the exterior who conveniently knows were the people goes for this things, go back.

Skills and so: Not thought too much. Stealthy, quiet and so. In this world being in good form is highly recommended. Knowing how to handle some weapons like a bow/dagger it isn't bad, moreover in this kind of live.

Extras:
someone said elf?
Elfo1 Elfo2 Elfo3

A couple of landscapes:
Athas

Tyr1 1

Okey. I'm going to hide under a stone. who said shy about this things? At least was funny :ahhha:

Piedra

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Charlemagne's Paladin, class rider of black, first man on the moon, capturer of giants, crossdresser extraordinaire. Charisma maxed, strenght 0, everything else kinda randomly distributed to cause maximum chaos.
SgbNsrh.jpg

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Race: human or elf. Maybe a lich? I don't know, the vaguely humanoid kind. 2 legs, 2 legs, 1 torso, 1 head.
Class: Cleric/healer. I've recently developed what I call Schneider Syndrome (go watch the end of Schindler's List) - I want to save everyone.
Skills:
Super healing and super fireball. Everything else is secondary. Why the super fireball? Some fuck will inevitably attempt to prevent me from saving someone, and when that POS shows up, I'd like to have an attack skill.

As I said, Schindler's syndrome. I want to give people the life they deserve, not the life they have. That said, some bastards certainly deserve shitty lives: intentional murderers (that is murderers who don't act in self, or someone else's defense), pedos that don't want to recover, who knows what else.
I'm on this site. Sure, I don't see any pedos or murderers, but I do see people with fucked up lives. I want to help them. All of them.
I know it's impossible unless I'm something like Elon Musk or Jeff Benzos, but that doesn't mean I don't want to try.
Unfortunately, I have to help myself before I can help others.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
At first I thought about take some builds I use in Mass Effect, DS/BB or Code Vein but I really don't know how to classify them under a simple and easily understandable term to use as a class, or I could name them as visual key zombie, good hunter and space wizard-soldier, so I'll go for something closer to classic fantasy than those examples.

Race: Human

Nationality: Plegian
Class: Grandmaster FE13 Robin 28F29 Grandmaster Map Sprite

Skills

Proficiency level A in swords and tomes.

Ignis: Adds some of magic to strength when dealing physical damage and vice versa, representing their magic and physical proficiency.

Galeforce: Allows the user another full action after they defeat an enemy during the user's Turn. Activates only once per Turn. Perfect for breaking through enemy ranks efficiently.

Rally Spectrum: In representation of they status as tacticians gifted with the exceptional commanding ability and pivotal units in any army, they can boost the qualities and morale of their allies over a wide range.

Sol: When wrapped in light, turns part of the damage dealt into health

Vantage: Strike first during an enemy attack when health is low.

Yeah, that was one of the sets I used before I got the DLCs lol.

I really like building characters capable of being physical and magical nukes whenever I could, in some cases it was possible for me like in most MegaTen games, .hack// or recently Code Vein. Yes, I tend to prefer comfort and style over what is the best. In FE the mixed classes never caught my attention as they used to tend to one side, but Awakening introduced the Tactician and Grandmaster as MU default classes, a class with a relatively balanced stat spread and capable of using tomes and swords. At first it would seem it is jack of all trades, able to fulfill both combat and support roles alike without much penalty thence does not have a definitive role, but for that reason it can be quite useful due to the powerful boosts it grants, high stat caps, being able to attack any of the defenses and its Ignis skill which takes advantage from both offensive stats.

On the other hand, I love the characterization, a charismatic strategist capable of mobilizing armies. It's something I would feel comfortable with in a fantasy world.

FE Awakening Female Avatar Grandmaster Concept Art 1 Ek6bd6cnd2oy

I also have another option...

Race: Human

Nationality: ???
Class: Dread Fighter FE14 Generic Dread Fighter 28M29 Map Sprite 1

Skills

Proficiency Level A on swords, axes, and tomes/daggers.

Ignis: Adds some of magic to strength when dealing physical damage and vice versa, representing they magic and physical proficiency.

Galeforce: Allows the user another full action after they defeat an enemy during the user's Turn. Activates only once per Turn. Perfect for breaking through enemy ranks efficiently.

Shadowgift: User is able to equip dark tomes, typical on other classes

Lifetaker: It recovers the user's HP by a large percentage if they defeat an enemyy.

Aggressor: Increases offensive power if user initiates the aggression

Combat-wise, the stat caps the Dread Fighter possesses are below average defense, average Skill above-average strength, magic and speed, and high resistance, wielding the sword, axe and tome weapon categories give it a wide array of opponents to successfully deal with. Lethal and mysterious warriors who achieved excellence in opposing disciplines and are strangely stealthy, they are a quite deceptive class, powerful and versatile in offensive matters as well as highly resistant to magic, Dread Fighters, also know as Demon Fighters or Slayers combine the best of other existing classes in their world.

Hmmm, let's see, in addition to some reasons I mentioned about grandmasters, my favorite classes both in terms of gameplay and aesthetics of FE are Trueblade, Reaver and Assassin, I love magic and the saboteur/assassin/ninja archetype, this class gives me all by compacting everything into one class made to be an offensive monster, they even have an energy aura surrounding them all the time. Effective and flashy, I love it.

Oh, right... Also, this class doesn't appear that much and has undergone many changes, for a long time it was exclusively a male class until FE Fates, but at that point instead of magic it uses daggers /shurikens...

Demon Fighter
W2fFP3c V2gfp35

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ā¤ļø
Aug 28, 2022
Race: Klingon
Class: Middle
Skills: Bat'leth

I'm an ageing warrior. Today is a good day to die

• Love
Reactions: ctvunny
U

UnlimitedPain

Looking For The End!!
Nov 5, 2022
Just give me Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach. The real bleach not the TYBW stuff making people think it's a new anime šŸ˜”

• Love
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ā¤ļø
Aug 28, 2022
Race: cardassian
Class: upper class
Skills: torture methods

mmwahahaha

• Love