• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
Either when I finish my degree (so probably 2025 or beginning of 2026) or when i turn 25. still long way to go but i want to hold out till then to see if things might get better and avoid traumatizing my mother and younger brother.

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Leaning toward June. But, my plans might be delayed due to circumstances outside of my control.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
Either when I finish my degree (so probably 2025 or beginning of 2026) or when i turn 25. still long way to go but i want to hold out till then to see if things might get better and avoid traumatizing my mother and younger brother.
I hear you whole heartedly, don't want to rush into something like this when there's a possibility of things getting better. I hope it all works out for you and you find the peace you crave and desire.🙏🏾💚
Leaning toward June. But, my plans might be delayed due to circumstances outside of my control.
I hope all goes well in finding the peace you desire when the time comes🙏🏾💚

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
My deadline is if and when I lose the shit job I'm at. I can't seem to find another job so if I lose this one, I'm outta here.

• Hugs
heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
after my 21st birthday (in october) but before my 22nd bday. my bf and i are going on a trip for my birthday, then he's going on a trip with his guy friends right after. i'm thinking about doing it while he's gone but i'm not sure.

• Hugs
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
My deadline is if and when I lose the shit job I'm at. I can't seem to find another job so if I lose this one, I'm outta here.
Blessings to you and may you find the peace you desire🙏🏾💚
A couple of months
Right before the big lie I've been living for the last couple of years will be exposed
I hear you, I hope all goes well in finding the peace you desire when the time comes🙏🏾💚
Before my 25th birthday in September 2025 (wait how is that already next year)
after my 21st birthday (in october) but before my 22nd bday. my bf and i are going on a trip for my birthday, then he's going on a trip with his guy friends right after. i'm thinking about doing it while he's gone but i'm not sure.
I pray you find peace in whichever decision you decide.🙏🏾💚
15th may 2026

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
So at first im planning to do it in around 2029-2030 you know, im trying to have a job first then see if my life worth living. But the reality now is that i haven't got a job yet since 2022, so with that in mind i think im going to do it next year

Well that is if my condition hasn't improved at all this year

• Hugs
Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
When the feasible responsibilities I can recall accepting have been satisfied.

Pretty sure it happened 2 weeks ago, when I made the call to have the vet come euthanize my 18yo dog who could no longer stand up.

I have no memory of signing up to be responsible for my mother, and I wasn't even an adult when she chose to take her bat-shit mother into our home as a collective responsibility. I've always failed to find a compelling reason to outlive them.

Waiting any longer is beginning to feel as wrong as it's always felt pointless.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Originally considered this march, but I decided against that after some consideration. So, I've came to the decision that my deadline is August 17th. Just as a few others in this thread, that's my birthday.

• Hugs
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
Originally considered this march, but I decided against that after some consideration. So, I've came to the decision that my deadline is August 17th. Just as a few others in this thread, that's my birthday.
Im starting to realize that a lot of us don't want to make it past our birthdays and I completely get it🙌🏾 Hope you find your peace in whichever route you decide to take.🙏🏾💚

• Love
Reactions: onbekend
C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
My deadline is over - was when my dog died - been 3 days now, just got to do the SN test as my SN is old, then I'm out of here

• Hugs
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Min July 2027, Max Dec 2038.
The former is when it'll be easiest to get a method. The latter is in my early 30s, which is halfway to retirement

• Hugs
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
So at first im planning to do it in around 2029-2030 you know, im trying to have a job first then see if my life worth living. But the reality now is that i haven't got a job yet since 2022, so with that in mind i think im going to do it next year

Well that is if my condition hasn't improved at all this year
When the feasible responsibilities I can recall accepting have been satisfied.

Pretty sure it happened 2 weeks ago, when I made the call to have the vet come euthanize my 18yo dog who could no longer stand up.

I have no memory of signing up to be responsible for my mother, and I wasn't even an adult when she chose to take her bat-shit mother into our home as a collective responsibility. I've always failed to find a compelling reason to outlive them.

Waiting any longer is beginning to feel as wrong as it's always felt pointless.
Dont have a deadline but its getting here sooner or later and when i do im out here happy fr🥰.
My deadline is over - was when my dog died - been 3 days now, just got to do the SN test as my SN is old, then I'm out of here
I pray you find peace whether that be in this reality or the next🙏🏾💚
Min July 2027, Max Dec 2038.
The former is when it'll be easiest to get a method. The latter is in my early 30s, which is halfway to retirement

Reactions: BlockHammer
DoomedDarkCircles

DoomedDarkCircles

Feb 23, 2024
hey, that's almost my birthday too-
just one day after

Reactions: onbekend
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
hey, that's almost my birthday too-
just one day after
Well actually, Mine is technically on August 18th as well, I just don't really wanna CTB on my exact birthday because I feel like the chances of being found and my attempt failing would be much higher. Pretty cool to see someone else with the same birthday as mine, Never seen it before since I guess August 18th is a really uncommon birthdate.

• Hugs
Reactions: DoomedDarkCircles