• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
When I no longer have a semi invalid partner and an elderly dog to care for.
To care for another was the same reason I stuck around but I can't anymore after hearing how they truly feel about me. Blessings to you for sticking to it๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š
mine is b4 my bday๐Ÿงธbut i've pushed it back consistently so my hope & confidence in myself/my conviction's v v low๐Ÿ’€
I hear you, mine is my bday but depending on how things go in this next week or so It might end up coming sooner than that.
When I lose hope of a cure my neurological condition, I don 't think for long
I hope you eventually find the peace you desire๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š

Last edited:
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜ : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I don't know tbh I always find stupid excuses to keep changing it and SI ofc also being a factor. But I've been thinking either April or October 2025/2026 maybe hopefully?
I know I gotta get it done at some point. I'm not doing this for another century. But anyways I wish you all best of luck in your endeavors and may eternal peace prevail.

Last edited:
DoomedDarkCircles

DoomedDarkCircles

Feb 23, 2024
20 August 2027, when I'm surely graduated from college and living on my own
but I don't know if I'll make it until then

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
April 24th 2024.
I hope I have the strength when the time comes.
I pray you find the peace you desire when the time come.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š
This summer, if Im still such a pussy then by the end of this year.
Whether it be sooner or later, May peace find its way to you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š
I don't know tbh I always find stupid excuses to keep changing it and SI ofc also being a factor. But I've been thinking either April or October 2025/2026 maybe hopefully?
I know I gotta get it done at some point. I'm not doing this for another century. But anyways I wish you all best of luck in your endeavors and may eternal peace prevail.
Same, I constantly found a reason to change the date but I think now there is no changing it for me. I've stalled for so long cause of others. Now that everyone is out of my way technically, I could go through with it without care regardless of the aftermath.

I also hope you find the eternal peace you are looking for๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š
20 August 2027, when I'm surely graduated from college and living on my own
but I don't know if I'll make it until then
I hope you find the peace and tranquility you desire.

Last edited:
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
Next year when I graduate, though I really want to do it before then but I'm trying not to do it until then.
I hope you find the peace you desire whether that be before you graduate or after my friend๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š
6 months into this year
I hope all goes well in finding the peace you desire when the time comes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š
My deadline is this year, i will never pass 2024.
Same... Im not even gonna see the middle of this year if all goes according to plan. I do hope you find your peace when the time comes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š
things have slipped through, i was meant to be dead by yesterday, hahaha....

preferably, the latest i'll be here for is the end of april. maybe i'll still be annoyingly coward by then, though.... ah, it all hurts
Going through this and even thinking about it is not cowardly, its brave as the hardest thing a human can is take its own life. I pray you find peace in your decision when the time comes.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š
My date passed, but now looking at March 15 or so.
I hear you, I hope all goes well in finding the peace you desire when the time comes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š

Last edited:
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I was going to go on the 15th of this month but I unfortunately made the mistake of expressing my suicidal thoughts to my friend (I love them) and they talked me out of it. I want to go soon after getting all of the SN supplies needed, which unfortunately might take a couple of months. So probably in April I really hope, I don't want to have to resort to hanging

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
April 2024, a year after my baby girl crossed over the rainbow bridge. Or sooner, if I get a hold of F or SN or other reliable means. Can't wait to meet her in the afterlife.
Im sorry to hear about your loss, I pray you meet up with her when the times comes and you find peace๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š
April but i dont know what day yet
I hope all goes well in finding the peace you desire when the time comes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š

• Love
Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
I was going to go on the 15th of this month but I unfortunately made the mistake of expressing my suicidal thoughts to my friend (I love them) and they talked me out of it. I want to go soon after getting all of the SN supplies needed, which unfortunately might take a couple of months. So probably in April I really hope, I don't want to have to resort to hanging
I feel you whole heartedly, sometimes we end up staying longer than we wish all because of one person but still, I hope all goes well in finding the peace you desire when the time comes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š
Mine is tomorrow. It has to work, otherwise I will just have to opt for the more gruesome methods.
I pray you find that peace you desire and is successful in whichever path you decide to take๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š
This April Fools
But I welcome any day between now and then
Im the same way. If I can leave before than all is well but I will not be seeing the day after my deadline. I hope all goes well in finding the peace you desire when the time comes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š
i was planning on august but now im thinking on my birthday in may
Im going the same route with my deadline being my birthday but I hope all goes well in finding the peace you desire when the time comes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I feel you whole heartedly, sometimes we end up staying longer than we wish all because of one person but still, I hope all goes well in finding the peace you desire when the time comes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š

I pray you find that peace you desire and is successful in whichever path you decide to take๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š

Im the same way. If I can leave before than all is well but I will not be seeing the day after my deadline. I hope all goes well in finding the peace you desire when the time comes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š

Im going the same route with my deadline being my birthday but I hope all goes well in finding the peace you desire when the time comes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š it's very kind of u to respond to every reply :>
Mine is tomorrow. It has to work, otherwise I will just have to opt for the more gruesome methods.
Oh shit, I didn't realize you were going that soon auuuu T-T I'm going to miss seeing you around a ton, you seem like such a genuine and beautiful person, and you've made me smile with your kind comments and feel a bit better about myself ๐Ÿ’—

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š it's very kind of u to respond to every reply :>
I try to make sure on my posts that everyone who comments knows they've been heard. Got the energy from someone who used to be on here but is no longer with us. I was the last person he told goodbye too so I try and keep his energy alive within me and on here until the day I meet up with him.
I have no deadline. I m caught up in between.
Too little to live, to much to die.
I hear you loud and clear. That's how I was about a year ago. I hope you find the peace you desire, whether that be in this reality or the next.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
When I lose my ability to function well physically, or at the first sign of mental decline is the furthest deadline.

• Hugs