• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Mmh, I think my biggest regret was not saying to the girl I love my feelings.

Since I want to CTB, I don't want her to think that I CTBed because she said no. On the other hand, if she say yes I will still CTB so I don't want her to be sad about it.

I try to be the most altruist possible but it's really hard for my mental health I think haha.

And you OP ? What's your biggest regret ?
If you have regrets, it isn't time to go yet.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Not putting more effort into CTB earlier. Would have saved a hell of a lot of pain.
Don't get me wrong, there are experiences im thankful that I had, but on the whole, nope.

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Being unsuccessful at ctb when I was 22. Ugly way to go out but I worked somewhere I could electrocute myself really easily. Didn't do anything for some reason. Thought I had "shocked" myself into a better life cycle. Not the case.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm not sure actually. I guess I have several regrets. My main regret is being born as I never wanted to exist in the first place. Existence has only caused harm to me. Another is not talking to my crush during high school, I only became internet friends/acquaintances with him after we graduated. I wish I had known him irl as well instead of just being his online friend. I wanted to be his friend because he seemed cool, I guess. Another regret is not going to the Middle East (Doha, Abu Dhabi, and Dubai) last year, I could have gone there on a trip but wasn't able to go. I wish I had because I love traveling and exploring new places. Another regret is not traveling more, I wish that I had gone to more places but it seems like I'm going to have to ctb soon.

Last edited:
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Becoming anorexic which has left me with health problems I can't overcome.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I was going to say that I regret being born but I can't regret something that I didn't even get a say in. I regret not dying as early as possible and still being alive right now to suffer

Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think my biggest regret is how I've fumbled chances to get with various women I've felt attracted to. Some had no interest in me so I should have learned that sooner and gotten over it but others may have gone for me if I had just told them sooner but then again right now I'm struggling to get the words out right now to someone I currently like so maybe it's not that easy.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Becoming someone that I know my mom and grandparents are disappointed with regardless of how much my circumstances are my fault or not.

Reactions: indosoon and sserafim
V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
Like graduating? Personally I wish that I could've stayed in college forever
Nah, I left quite early because I wasn't doing so good, but only if I had held on for a little more, I had plans to live with my friend and being not alone would have been not so miserable and also held me accountable to do better. Maybe my life wouldn't have gotten so fucking shit like it is now.

Reactions: sserafim
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I regret living this long. I've had chances to ctb before via firearm but never did because I didn't want to emotionally harm the people who owned the guns. It would've saved years of suffering though.