• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
Not being to go to any of the universities I was accepted to after secondary school because of money when all my friends were able to.
Funny how at age 16 that seemed like the end of the world to me.

SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
When my "friend" didn't pay her part of the pret subscription we were sharing and used it before paying me, not only that but used it during the agreed time when I was meant to use it leading to me not getting my coconut hot chocolate and almost throwing myse)f into traffic. Emotional dysregularion crap

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

̶?̶?̶/̶?̶?̶/̶2̶0̶?̶?̶
Oct 10, 2023
When I realised that the person I just waved back to wasn't waving to me.
(In my defence, though, I was already in a terrible place mentally.)

Ah, if only a radioactive spider bit me too...

space-jester

space-jester

Oct 3, 2023
Im going to sound really pathetic, but back when I was in 7th grade, I saif thay 12/4 was 4... I just loved math so badly and that shit ass mistake made me 5x more anxscious. It was so bad that I tried to kill myself with acetate.
i 100% understand that. ive been in a very similar scenario too, there is no shame in that at all. <3
When my "friend" didn't pay her part of the pret subscription we were sharing and used it before paying me, not only that but used it during the agreed time when I was meant to use it leading to me not getting my coconut hot chocolate and almost throwing myse)f into traffic. Emotional dysregularion crap
this would legit make me go insane, i completely understand. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: xsa
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
This is embarrassing cause I don't even remember what the argument was over but I had one with my parent's and went to go slash my wrist with a piece of broken glass in front of them but it was dull so I just looked crazy instead 😅

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
When I was in hs, I had a teacher call me out for not paying attention. Asked me a question he knew I couldn't answer, made me look like an idiot.

Went home and downed my adhd meds. I got switched out of the class and none of my mental health issues were addressed. The school just kinda thought I was an overly sensitive problem child. Needless to say I did it again and got kicked out of the place LOL best punishment ever.

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
I think it was when I was about last year, when the person that was living with me for the month of september compared me to a friend, in terms of hygiene and "neatness" not sure if that's the right word when they knew I was having a lot of trouble with treating my depression that month...
like they were literally the one who had to insist for hours until 7 pm for me to get out of bed and eat something, because I had been there all day... 💀

I really hope I stop needing so much validation from others around me soon.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Mine was rejection as well. It took way longer than it should have for me to realize that person was not good for me or perhaps anyone. The intense attraction and euphoria I felt was neither healthy or sustainable. Looking back, it sounds like a clear case of limerence. The problem is that I am not sure I can really tell the difference between it and healthy attraction.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Once my abusive ex made suicide threats, and the next day I decided to actually try them myself. That was my first 'attempt.' (Since i was jumping and I never jumped because we know SI for jumping is super high, I don't count it as an attempt. If I counted every actively suicidal action as an attempt, I'd run out of fingers.)

B

boddibo

waiting for a change
Dec 19, 2023
Damn. How did it go? Or did you skip it?
Anxiety made me attempt and I went to the ER so I wasn't able to do my presentation. I was lucky, my teacher liked me and gave me a good grade despite not being there for my presentation (they didn't even know why I wasn't there)

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Once I called my therapist and was hysterical after being fired from a job I liked. That happened after the testing period. Wasn't told why I was fired but it was pretty obvious that it was my autism and lack of soft skills and small talk abilities. I wanted to ctb badly that day

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
mine was definitely when a pedophile dumped me
still makes me laugh when i think about it.
That sounds like a good thing. Pedophiles are the absolute worst thing I don't even consider them human. Not worthy of breathing.

• Yay!
Reactions: space-jester
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
An email sent from one manager to me by mistake - the email was supposed to be sent to another manager bad mouthing me.

Anyway I spoke up straightaway and the manager was left trying to apologise (quite a hollow apology as she is a liar, unprofessional and a coward). I told her so and not to waste my time. Logged off and drove away planning to end my life - was tired, pulled up and slept, woke up, felt silly for thinking of adding my life due to the actions of an idiot who showed herself up in a bad light and just drove back home.

M

marcowiz

Jul 30, 2023
I walked into a wall in my bedroom in the dark. It really hurt 🤕then i could not answer why i should continue with everything while inspecting the damage in the mirror.
Still ashamed that i walked head on into a wall.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I once wanted to CTB just because I missed a bus…even though I knew the next one was coming in like 10 minutes. I guess wanting to catch the literal bus was powerful enough to make me want to get in front of another one and die right there.

Also one of the earliest times I considered suicide was when I first played Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon for the Nintendo DS. It was my first Fire Emblem game so I had no idea what I was doing so by the end, all my units sans Marth had permanently died. I thought nothing of it until I reached the credits. Now the credits in these games are supposed to show you what happens to each character after the final threat is defeated but since I had led them all to die, well… I was presented with an onslaught of "*Insert character here* died in Chapter X and was lost forever to the pages of history…" what finally broke me was the post credits scene where Marth mourns his potential love interest dying. He says something like "We won the war, but at what cost?" I remembered that I was the one who had led her to die immediately as soon as I had recruited her and when I realized it was my fault Marth would die sad and alone it made me feel like such a piece of shit that I wanted to die so badly then and there. I ended up buying an Action Replay just so I could start a new playthrough and save everyone but knowing I had to cheat to do so still kinda bothers me to this day.

N

never mind me

Student
Nov 7, 2022
Recovering after a drug overdose (I took way too many psychedelic drugs like LSD and similar stuff plus speed and MDMA and weed and probably a few more substances I can't remember now) and having an argument with my boy-friend. I actually bought a rope to hang myself before I realized that I was not in the best state of mind to make a descision about ending my life. Needless to say that 1 or 2 days later it seemed the dumbest idea I had ever had (as during this part of my life I was actually quite happy and not suicidal at all).

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
That is a very easy and also sad question for me. My wife, at the time, she is long gone, cheated on me financially. in 2011 and she said that she never would again. Well, guess what, in March 2015, my bank called and said that over $10,000 was withdrawn over a weekend, like say what? Yep, she was gambling again to the tune of thousands at a time. Do not remember too much after that till the cops came and knocked at my door, and up against the wall and then fighting a very long stay at a state-run facility. I remember being told that if the cops had gotten to me about a half an hour later, they would have brought a body bag. I had knives in the shower if that says anything.

All over a gambling problem, dishonesty, and not giving a damn about one's spouse, (me).

That is why this site is family to/for me.

Walter