• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

space-jester

space-jester

Oct 3, 2023
Also one of the earliest times I considered suicide was when I first played Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon for the Nintendo DS. It was my first Fire Emblem game so I had no idea what I was doing so by the end, all my units sans Marth had permanently died. I thought nothing of it until I reached the credits. Now the credits in these games are supposed to show you what happens to each character after the final threat is defeated but since I had led them all to die, well… I was presented with an onslaught of "*Insert character here* died in Chapter X and was lost forever to the pages of history…" what finally broke me was the post credits scene where Marth mourns his potential love interest dying. He says something like "We won the war, but at what cost?" I remembered that I was the one who had led her to die immediately as soon as I had recruited her and when I realized it was my fault Marth would die sad and alone it made me feel like such a piece of shit that I wanted to die so badly then and there. I ended up buying an Action Replay just so I could start a new playthrough and save everyone but knowing I had to cheat to do so still kinda bothers me to this day.
YOU ARE SO REAL <3

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
FujoshiNeet

FujoshiNeet

people call me unhinged
Jan 21, 2024
Not sure if I was close to death but it sure felt like it.
I was like 14 and just put on anti-depressants.
No one explained to me anti-depressants so I would take a pill every time I felt sad. I took a shitton of pills in a single day and ended up high out of my mind. It was terrifying.
I felt pretty dumb.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Shrink laughing and asking me if I enjoyed the things that my uncle and other people did to me. Was feeling suicidal for months over that. Never even thought about making a complaint, because I always felt like it was me.

I think that's the dumbest, or one of the most recent. Or it could be falling out with a parent who never tried to understand me and treated me terribly anyway. Going NC with family is really hard for me, even after everything that's happened.

Last edited:
space-jester

space-jester

Oct 3, 2023
Shrink laughing and asking me if I enjoyed the things that my uncle and other people did to me. Was feeling suicidal for months over that. Never even thought about making a complaint, because I always felt like it was me.
give me their address ill go curb stomp them for you wtf this made me so mad.
im really glad you didn't though, youre very strong despite it all. <3

Stripe19

Stripe19

Forgotten Martyr
Feb 28, 2023
Dont have a dumb reason, had pretty generic reasons even back in childhood
But the dumbest attempt i ever had was my first waaaay back in elementary where i tried to be crafty with some rope and one of those chairs with a hole in it since i was left in a room temporarily. 5 minutes later adult walks in to the sight of a kid with a broken ceiling panel, VERY badly knoted rope and my head stuck in the hole so good they had to fucking cut it open.

Reactions: Redacted24
T

tabletop

-
Oct 8, 2019
The very first time I was ever considering suicide was the absolute dumbest reason. Because a selfish emotionally abusive partner dumped me. I cried really hard and cuddled my loaded rifle struggling with the decision to end it there.