• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jussaloser

jussaloser

Jun 20, 2023
after seeing so many posts mentioning the SN method i wanted to try it out but unfortunately i cant find anything accessible in my area.
then i considered the hanging method. i stole a rope (so i dont look suspicious) but it happened to be too short and yet theres no good hanging spot at my house.
i also thought about drowning but idk this sounds scary and hard to avoid SI.
now i think about just jumping off the building.

Reactions: RosyMapleMothss and AShipinthedark
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Nembutal is the method that of course would be my favourite as it sounds like the most peaceful to me, I wish for a suicide which is like falling into an eternal sleep, but sadly this isn't an option in this anti-suicide society where Nembutal isn't even legalised, it's not accessible at all where I live which is just so dreadful.

Reactions: grahf, juna, ijustwishtodie and 8 others
AShipinthedark

AShipinthedark

*Explosion Noises*
Aug 1, 2023
I don't have a realistic opinion yet...I'm still doing a great deal of research on my own, and trying to feel my way through this morass. Hopefully I drift into some charitable star system on momentum alone, though if I haven't exploded...well that might end them as well...sorry...I notice that N seems to be the top desired, with SN a close second. Those sound the least painful.

Otherwise, I feel deep-throating a stick of dynamite would be my preferred fantasy way of going. Maybe have a few smaller explosives around the rest of my body for extra boom boom, and something flammable cause going out in a ball of fire just feels thematically appropriate for me. Granted, part of the fantasy is figuring out how to safely esplode myself without harming others, and thats a whole differant ball park. Either this or death by atmospheric re-entry! As long as I light up the night sky when I die, I'm good!

• Yay!
Reactions: RosyMapleMothss, pthnrdnojvsc, Somethingiswaddling and 3 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
1. HGun
2. N

• Wow
Reactions: AShipinthedark
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Rbrthr 3, it seems even more quick and peaceful then N for me

Reactions: FreeSpirit1Love and AShipinthedark
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
wait for aging to kill me in my sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: RosyMapleMothss, Iva and AShipinthedark
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: RosyMapleMothss and AShipinthedark
icantSleep

icantSleep

Aug 1, 2023
after seeing so many posts mentioning the SN method i wanted to try it out but unfortunately i cant find anything accessible in my area.
then i considered the hanging method. i stole a rope (so i dont look suspicious) but it happened to be too short and yet theres no good hanging spot at my house.
i think jumping some how blocking the SI so its just too late even if that start to kick in

Reactions: jussaloser
AShipinthedark

AShipinthedark

*Explosion Noises*
Aug 1, 2023
are you surprised by a gun when you think of dynamite? lol
I'm sorry our communications officer...the original one...well she got her head eaten and we had to replace her with one of the Kangs, she wants to know, do you mean strapping me with all the explosives, deep-throating the dynamite, and having someone shoot the dynamite with a gun, because get me airborne with a good marksmen and that just sounds awsome!

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Rebreather III. I'm gonna buy one next week.

Reactions: FreeSpirit1Love and jussaloser
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I've thought about it, i think putting some dynamite and just pushing a button is a peaceful way to go, although it might not be a good idea to do it in a building lol

ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
Nembutal would be the best option but that's not possible. Fent seems like a good option too but also no idea how I would get hands on that. It's probably gonna be hanging or jumping for me. I'd also do it by train but I don't wanna hurt the train driver so I guess that also isn't an option either. Apparently if you do it right hanging suicide can be over real quick? I really want a method that isn't painful

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, FreeSpirit1Love, Iva and 2 others
greenpictureframe

greenpictureframe

Jun 11, 2023
Personally, I think carbon monoxide poisoning sounds very peaceful. I want to do it in my room, so that I can sit in my bed and watch the sunset one last time. I'm kinda worried about burning down the house though...:ahhha:

Reactions: sserafim, BoyInTheBox, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
For me, in this order:

1. CO method
2. H2S Method
3. Nemubtal and fentanyl method but not keen on paying £300 for a bottle that costs £10 in Mexico.

Reactions: Iva, sserafim and jussaloser
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Partial hanging if I manage to pass out in 5 seconds.

Reactions: Iva
S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
I firstly always thought about jumping but i didnt have places high enough to try it without having the risk of surviving so i discovered SN which seems to me like going to sleep and thats pretty acceptable for me. Now that i finally managed to find some i think ill stick to it

Reactions: RosyMapleMothss and jussaloser
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Pessoalmente, acho que o envenenamento por monóxido de carbono parece muito pacífico. Quero fazer isso no meu quarto, para poder sentar na minha cama e assistir ao pôr do sol uma última vez. Estou meio preocupada em queimar a casa...:ahhha:
use nitrogênio, mais seguro, morte em alguns segundos e não há possibilidade de prejudicar quem encontrar o corpo.
Personally, I think carbon monoxide poisoning sounds very peaceful. I want to do it in my room, so that I can sit in my bed and watch the sunset one last time. I'm kinda worried about burning down the house though...:ahhha:
use nitrogen, safer, death in a few seconds and there is no possibility of harming whoever finds the body.

Reactions: an_alias
G

Green_leaf

Nov 5, 2022
use nitrogen, safer, death in a few seconds and there is no possibility of harming whoever finds the body.
use hydrogen, even safer, death in a few milliseconds, possibility of harming whoever and no one finds the body.

Last edited:
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Easy, N. If we have to be realistic about access, inert gas. If we have to be even more realistic about access, SN. If I have to be the most realistic about access, full suspension hanging.

Reactions: ABSOLUTION and inviável
W

withouthope

Jun 25, 2023
Yes I was able to buy one and test it. Everything seems good.
How did you test it exactly?

Are you aware of the rebreather thread started by @jacrispy and how his and another member's attempts to use it failed?

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
1. nitrogen/helium
2. Sodium nitrite
3. Carbon monoxide
4. Anesthesia with 70% absinthe and the neck and wrist artery open with a razor blade or a surgeon's knife

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
Just a bag on the head without needless complications (I think that using an inert gas is absolutely unnecessary).

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Hydrogen is explosive, very dangerous to blow up anyone who finds the body. Using just one bag does not work because the body can detect the increase in carbon dioxide in the blood, it causes convulsions and despair, on the other hand the body cannot distinguish oxygen from nitrogen or helium, death occurs in 5 minutes or less. I tested it with an oximeter, two breaths with a hose in my mouth and the oxygenation dropped to 60%

Reactions: anonaon
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If I had money, I'd use SCUBA or N (take a flight to South America)
Now, my methods that I'm choosing since I don't have money now are SN, yew poisoning, jumping (very traumatizing so thats my last resort method) or hanging

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Inert gas. It seems to be very peaceful, painless and fast. One should pass out within a few seconds

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
Using just one bag does not work because the body can detect the increase in carbon dioxide in the blood, it causes convulsions and despair
I think, that's just a myth spread by pro-lifers.

I clearly remember how I did my experiments with holding a breathe after hyperventilation. I wanted to figure out how much time I can resist against the desire to breathe, and I used a clock for measurements. Usually I gave up after 2:00 - 2:20 due to discomfort, but once I passed beyond 3:00 and noticed that the desire to breathe started weaken. Then I reached 3:40 when I noticed that I'm going to lose my consciousness soon, and only then I stopped my experiment, because I had no intentions to die or harm myself .

Nothing in that experience could remind me a despair. It's just a moderate uncomfortable feeling that you can endure like a pain which you have when your finger blood is taken for analysis.

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
How did you test it exactly?

Are you aware of the rebreather thread started by @jacrispy and how his and another member's attempts to use it failed?
I used N2O cartridges to fill the device and makes sure it doesn't leak.

I'm aware of that thread and have spoken to him several times. Very nice person to talk with.