• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Is there a way that you've tried to CTB that, in hindsight, seemed stupid, unique, or just weird? For me, I took over a gram of DPH (Benadryl). It was extremely traumatizing and painful. I was in full delirium, it's possible I had a seizure but I do not know. The next few days after this attempt, I couldn't even get out of bed, it hurt so bad. I think this just shows how immoral and unethical our laws are. Since we don't have access to humane and painless methods, or MAiD, we have to resort to methods as I did.

Last edited:
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Is there a way that you've tried to CTB that, in hindsight, seemed stupid, unique, or just weird? For me, I took over a gram of DPH (Benadryl). It was extremely traumatizing and painful. I was in full delirium, it's possible I had a seizure but I do not know. The next few days after this attempt, I couldn't even get out of bed, it hurt so bad. I think this just shows how immoral and unethical our laws are. SInce we don't have access to humane and painless methods, or MAiD, we have to resort to methods as I did.
wow, dph is awful to dose on for "recreational" doses, let alone to ctb, hope you are more recovered from the effects as time goes on.

mine was going to an open apartment at 14 looking funny with a hello kitty hat thinking i could jump off the balcony. i couldnt even stand near the windows without being sick and the agent was confused to why some weirdo kid was the only one to be interested in the property and i was pretending to take pictures of the property. looking back i wouldve succeeded if not for SI and i wanted to try again (but covid had just really ramped up) but i still wonder if somehow some authority knew or was watching and thats why u need to give out sm personal details for open homes or its just post covid things. tho these days i wouldnt due to how public it is and i dont wanna freak out the agents.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
wow, dph is awful to dose on for "recreational" doses, let alone to ctb, hope you are more recovered from the effects as time goes on.

mine was going to an open apartment at 14 looking funny with a hello kitty hat thinking i could jump off the balcony. i couldnt even stand near the windows without being sick and the agent was confused to why some weirdo kid was the only one to be interested in the property and i was pretending to take pictures of the property. looking back i wouldve succeeded if not for SI and i wanted to try again (but covid had just really ramped up) but i still wonder if somehow some authority knew or was watching and thats why u need to give out sm personal details for open homes or its just post covid things. tho these days i wouldnt due to how public it is and i dont wanna freak out the agents.
Thank you! This was many years ago so luckily I have recovered :)

defunkt

defunkt

Apr 10, 2024
I once rode my bike super fast and got in the middle of traffic. Only got a broken rib and tons of bad scrapes because the bike fell instead of crashing into any vehicle.

Also ok this is something I wouldn't even admit to myself because it's so stupid šŸ¤¬ šŸ’€ but I once got my hands on a syringe that my grandpa was supposed to use (we Asians happen to be pretty lax with this kinda stuff I pretty much had everything from heavy painkillers and hypodermics in my grandparents all the time and I would steal them too) and I once heard somewhere that if you inject an air bubble in a syringe it will get to your heart and kill you. I did but nothing actually happened.

Last edited:
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I once rode my bike super fast and got in the middle of traffic. Only got a broken rib and tons of bad scrapes because the bike fell instead of crashing into any vehicle.

Also ok this is something I wouldn't even admit to myself because it's so stupid šŸ¤¬ šŸ’€ but I once got my hands on a syringe that my grandpa was supposed to use (we Asians happen to be pretty lax with this kinda stuff I pretty much had everything from heavy painkillers and hypodermics in my grandparents all the time and I would steal them too) and I once heard somewhere that if you inject an air bubble in a syringe it will get to your heart and kill you. I did but nothing actually happened.
That sounds terrible, I hope you've recovered. <3

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Is there a way that you've tried to CTB that, in hindsight, seemed stupid, unique, or just weird? For me, I took over a gram of DPH (Benadryl). It was extremely traumatizing and painful. I was in full delirium, it's possible I had a seizure but I do not know. The next few days after this attempt, I couldn't even get out of bed, it hurt so bad. I think this just shows how immoral and unethical our laws are. Since we don't have access to humane and painless methods, or MAiD, we have to resort to methods as I did.
I thought several grams of benadryl would do it? Kids have died from the tiktok challenge. That's what gave me the idea. My stupid one was nicotine positioning. Didnt even do it right, and just ended up throwing up.

B4mbi

B4mbi

Melly
Nov 11, 2022
I lit a fire in my desk bin, the idea was to pass out from the smoke but the fire alarm went off I had forgotten to turn it off. I tried to ignore it but it gave me a headache and pissed me off so I had to get up in the end and bash it with a broom until it stopped

blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
At 16 I tried to overdose on on caffeine by mixing a lot of instant coffee in a bunch of 2lr bottled water bottles and chugging. After a while I started to feel chest pains and got scared so I stopped -_-

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Waking up with a sweatshirt tied around my neck, resulting in my eye having a permanent red blood vessel. All it did was put pressure around my eyes / head , which I fell asleep to. Honestly I'm not sure if it was due to failure with partial, that will end up creating jugular pressure. But I believe it was the sweatshirt since circumstances are similar in effect.

fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Mar 15, 2023
when I was 12 I tried to just go outside for hours when it was cold waiting to freeze to death.. it's pretty funny to think about. I did numb myself so many times before being told to go back inside

LOVELYDARKDEEP

LOVELYDARKDEEP

will you gnaw off your own leg to escape the trap?
Mar 20, 2024
In my younger years I got shit faced drunk and decided to drive my car off a cliff. Cops pit maneuvered me into a decorative hedge instead.

Definitely not my proudest moment. (I had to pay for the hedge)

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
I took a box of pills that I was allergic to at the time (NSAID's) it actually cured me of my allergy šŸ¤£

Also tried to OD on caffeine and run down a mountain to try to get a heart attack, just gave me a headache and want to throw up.

Ooh also tried the water OD, again, headache and vomit is all I got from that.

I keep trying to blackout so I can SWB but so far haven't managed it.

D

dearlulu

Apr 10, 2024
Oh and another - ethylene glycol might be up there too. Purchased it and researched a fuck ton on it and realised its unreliable af so haven't even attempted.

T

timetodie24

Student
Apr 14, 2023
Tried to go out with a nice drink of Ethylene glycol (antifreeze, this was pure EG though without the other stuff they mix in) mixed with pepsi max. Chickened out and got the antidote in time but ended up in resus quite out of it.