• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
I tried to drink liquid detergent. I didn't think it through that much...

Reactions: Forveleth
dajabe

dajabe

Apr 5, 2024
My first atempt was with Paracetamol, wich made me dizzy not more...
Then I was in psychiatric an tried many dump stuff due to the limited options, like trying to hang myself with a shoelace or I bought iron-pills when we where allowed to go out an hour and ended up shitting for hours.... Eating glass and metal...
More recently I tried 3 times with duloxetin cause my bps intrusives won but I just went sleeping for half a day and was dizzy.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Tried to convince my brain to cease my body functions. Like, for HOURS on end.

Don't look at me like that. You said "stupidest way".
Idk you might be on to something. Once at an ultra low point I laid in my bed on my back and imagined my body shutting down. I started to disassociate and also got weird tingling feelings in my arms and hands. I don't know what happened. I was in an extremely dark place when I did this.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Slitting my wrists, going the wrong direction- across instead of up/down. Not unorthodox, but certainly stupid. It was my very first attempt, decades ago.
Oh, and my second attempt at slitting my wrists- going the right direction, but in the middle of my wrist between the tendons instead of off to the side. As a mortician, I know now exactly where those vessels I was trying to hit are- my gods, I was nowhere near them.

T

TheUncommon

May 19, 2021
My stupidest method is also my current method that is in-progress. It's notably stupid because I'm still carrying out my daily activities like work and returning home to a roommate, though I'm planning to continue until I pass out in a remote area. That may occur on the third or fourth day of this "VSED" scenario, even though I know it can take one or two weeks in its entirety. I know that it's not very likely that this method will be successful, so I'm thinking of it as a form of self-harm rather than a "method".

So far, I've stopped all food intake for 48 hours, and all fluid intake for 24 hours. I initially stopped fluid intake at the same time as my food intake, but that was interrupted when I went to the bar I ritually attend after clocking out of one of my jobs that I work once a week. I figured cheating here was okay, since it'd be my last time at that place for at least a week and I'm only 24 hours in.

At the bar, I took around 30-40 various laxative pills to flush that liquid out of my system in an attempt to hasten my dehydration.

I also am choosing to go on longer walks and live in Florida where the idle heat can cause sweating, so I can lose more water and hasten the dehydration process.
I'm normal-weight at around 160lbs, 5'7 at 23 years old.

Although I have access to SN, I'd prefer go to go through with this method if I am able to. If I chose to go with SN during this method, it could absorb itself into my bloodstream faster, the longer I dehydrate myself. I also wonder how strong SI could be once I'm at the point of no return during a method such as short-drop hanging, as well.

This is a stupid method, as I know that since I have work over the next few days, and there's a high chance that I'll just pass out in public and not have the energy to refuse the fluid intake at the hospital. I suppose I'll just call off when I feel like I wouldn't last a ten-hour work day, and make my way to the remote area then.

Right now, I feel relatively normal. Not enormously hungry or thirsty and have had a few minor headaches. Those issues resolved itself once I took a rest.

Last edited:
J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
Mine is funny. I was a little kid around 6 years old. My mother is very strict on studies and was beating me because I could not understand something in the books. I was crying and I got really angry. When she went to the kitchen, I put a broken eraser in my nose to die. I had seen people in the tv that were dead and had cotton in their nostrils. Well, I did not die and my mother thought that was an accident and I forgot about my death wish too when I got freaked out about the eraser. Ended up in the ER where the doctors got it out without any operation with long tongs.
I just remembered this incident a few days ago and realized I had tried to kill myself in the most foolish way as a kid.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I took about 60 Prozac pills and benadryl then laid down and patiently waited for my death. Beforehand, I had written letters to everyone and explained thanks for trying to help me it's not their fault and if they're reading this please believe I'm finally happy. I finally dosed off and when I woke up I would have cried with the realization I was still here but my throat was swollen and I felt so dizzy and nauseous, it was horrible. Well I couldn't eat or drink for 3 days and I prayed to God if he let me swallow and eat again I wouldn't do it again. The 4th day I was able to eat and felt fine. I haven't tried again since, but everyday is a struggle because I have like 90 Norco's and like 50 benzos and if it doesn't work, I'll be in big trouble. These stories were interesting to read and it really shows the desperate measures we are willing to take just to escape this life.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Drinking glowsticks. I was 8 and I spit it out lol

I tried to cause a friction fire with my hands rubbing the carpet 😂

I was like 8 years old and just learned about friction firea
Was just going back through this thread and these two posts caught my eye. It's so sad that many of us had a desire to CTB when we were this young. :(

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
When I was a teenager I repeatedly tried to kill myself in dreams. Because of the old wives tale "if you die in dreams you die in real life" and there was a rumor going around the school that a kid from a neighboring school had passed because he woke up from a dream of dying, had a heart attack, and died. (Never happened of course. Of the kids who died when I was in school, one CTB by darting out in front of a semi, the other was accidental water intoxication trying to make weight for wrestling)

Yep, a stupid teenager move. I spent a ton of time in my dreams jumping off of buildings, letting myself get shot or caught by monsters, cutting myself, etc. My subconscious was probably annoyed as FUCK at me by the end.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
Was just going back through this thread and these two posts caught my eye. It's so sad that many of us had a desire to CTB when we were this young. :(
Haha i honestly didn't think about it like that, pretty sure at that age i was suicidal for attention tbh, so don't pity me too hard. 8 year old me was mentally healthy

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Ha! This thread is giving me a strange amount of comfort… mostly because I've probably impulse tried about 75% of the things listed 😂

(It's funny, but not funny, ya know? Also comforting seeing more people who use dark humour as a coping mechanism like me!)

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Last year went to a hardware store to buy some tape and pipes and so on to use on the car. After calming down a bit I checked how bad the emission was for the car. Come to find out it would just give me a bad headache.

Reactions: Forveleth and juna
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I thought that if I forced myself to watch Teletubbies for 24 hours straight it would extinguish any last remaining bit of my will to live, thus eliminating SI and making CTB easy. But it didn't work as I had hoped and just gave me brain damage, I think.

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
white spirit.. was 14 and not smart. didn't have any lasting effects except the occasional smell hallucination and a few days of havoc on.. yea you can guess.

Reactions: Forveleth