• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PassionateMob

Jul 17, 2024
so guys can you share like the top pain less methods. ill appreciate your opinions🤗

Reactions: davidtorez
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Have you checked out the pph?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
K

KANCEL

Feb 21, 2024
Night Night and CO are the only 2 methods I am considering

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and _AllCatsAreGrey_
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

✿
Oct 9, 2022
From what I know the most painless way to go is with N

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
K

KANCEL

Feb 21, 2024
There is a long thread on it, explains it in great detail…Just search Night Night

If you are a new member and not allowed to search yet.. Click on the Suicide Discussion tab, Under "Sticky Threads" you will see "Suicide Resource Compilation" Click on that and will you find it as well as other methods

Reactions: l1f31spa1n
P

PassionateMob

Jul 17, 2024
There is a long thread on it, explains it in great detail…Just search Night Night
ok i read it and it explains every thing but i didnt get one thing what bags are they talking about i mean
*what kind of bag
*where to place the bag

im having a hard time understanding this bag thingi the main thing is what does the term "Bag" mean here

THANKYOU i hope u respond

Reactions: l1f31spa1n
K

KANCEL

Feb 21, 2024
ok i read it and it explains every thing but i didnt get one thing what bags are they talking about i mean
*what kind of bag
*where to place the bag

im having a hard time understanding this bag thingi the main thing is what does the term "Bag" mean here

THANKYOU i hope u respond
Just take sometime and read over the thread….all the questions you are asking have been answered there….they have pictures and a video, explaining where and why to place the bags. The original creator of the thread suggests using cornhole bean bags and a ratchet or possibly duck tape. Night Night is basically a "sleeper hold" we do on ourselves that's permanent. Make sure you are ready to CTB at the time you attempt or practice because you could accidentally do it. Please read over all the instructions from the original creator of the thread as he explains it better than I can..

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think its important to qualify that emotional pain and physical pain are linked but not the same. Someone methods like pentobarbital (N) or inert gasses can be painless except some stomach cramp, but can be emotional torture.

If you want both physical and emotionally pain free then for me personally, I'd rank in this order:
- IV fentanyl or morphine
- CO
- H2S
- Partial
- Night Night

Check out the megathreads index though and see what fits best for your situation.

Reactions: Artemisia
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
Night Night and CO are the only 2 methods I am considering
I'm still trying to find out, and have been all week, but what is the night night method!? Obvi I can't search it I just get redirected to help lines lol

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I'm still trying to find out, and have been all week, but what is the night night method!? Obvi I can't search it I just get redirected to help lines lol
Here you go:

This also may be helpful:

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Endless_suffering
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
Here you go:

This also may be helpful:
Thank u I needed this

T

Toodles!

Jul 17, 2024
I can't find my carotid arteries lol . or I think I found them but I'm not pressing properly maybe.