• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
where everyone is so different, its probably best to try doing your own research by going through the resource thread.
also its against the rules
" Moreover, be advised that NO ONE on this site will advise you on how to end your life. "

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Following because I've been mostly unable to eat due to gallblader stones. So far I bruises super easily, no energy, constant nausea and random rapid heartbeat.
yes i experience that aswell...but 188cm 50kg shouldnt be far from death or? i wonder if starving death will be horrible. cardiac arrest is not that bad is it?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
As @Life_and_Death said you should look through the methods resource. Only you know what's best for you emotionally and physically, and suicide method is very person and specific. Starving to death and cardiac arrest would not be a peaceful end, but it's certainty an option.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The pathophysiologic pathways whereby cachexia, a muscle and general wasting syndrome, leads to death are not clear. Increases in platelet numbers and activation pathways appear to be causes of sudden cardiovascular events.

Having a cardiac arrest could probably end up becoming one of the most painful events of a persons life? Then again it might not?

:heart:

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I have Anorexia, it's usually heart attack or cardiac arrest that is the cause of death. My life is at risk at the moment due to my very low weight and purging multiple times a day, but I don't want to and really hope I don't die that way because I have N but I want to get back down to my lowest weight before I ctb(there's no logic to this, it's just a weird obsession I have) but obviously I do run that risk...

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I have Anorexia, it's usually heart attack or cardiac arrest that is the cause of death. My life is at risk at the moment due to my very low weight and purging multiple times a day, but I don't want to and really hope I don't die that way because I have N but I want to get back down to my lowest weight before I ctb(there's no logic to this, it's just a weird obsession I have) but obviously I do run that risk...
purging? sry english is not my mother tongue.
i rly dont know what to do. either try with SN or just wait for the natural starving death. im rly low weight aswell. 188cm 48kg

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
purging? sry english is not my mother tongue.
i rly dont know what to do. either try with SN or just wait for the natural starving death. im rly low weight aswell. 188cm 48kg
Purging = making myself vomit after eating

Need2DIEquick

Need2DIEquick

Sep 21, 2020
They die from cardiac arrest. Idk if this is 100% accurate but I will tell you when I tried to od from zzzquil and Advil I felt my heart heart beat really fast and it would stop periodically. About 4 times I would say and then it just started beating again. When it stopped I felt warm. No joke a rush of warmth from my toes to my head it was pretty euphoric. Although again I would advise not to starve to death it's not a very dignified way to die.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
cardiac arrest
Sudden cardiac death is the largest natural cause of death in the U.S. In the first minutes of a fast irregular heartbeat you lose consciousness. In one fourth of cases, there is chest pain for a few hours first.

Symptoms of sudden cardiac arrest are a racing heartbeat or feeling dizzy, due to heart rhythm problems. In over half of the cases sudden cardiac arrest occurs without prior symptoms.

Last edited:
sourpink

sourpink

struggling in the direction of better
Aug 27, 2020
hi yes another anorexic here. organ failure, heart attacks, and a lot more depending on which subtype of anorexia a person is dealing with. but it takes a long time to get to a point where someone dies directly because of an ED, though there are exceptions. my method isn't death by starvation, that's taking far too long. I just want to get as low as possible before checkout time.