• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
ik i said i wont come on here till i ctb but i need a place to share my thoughts. honestly, I rlly want to die rn. I'm so exhausted and hopeless. Im alive for my mother and cats...but in addition, I am also too stubborn to ctb.
I went through all this shit and so many suicide attempts but still picked myself up and went to university, started working a job, adopted cats, and found so many irl friends that are good people....I should just keep going at this point....

It makes me angry because I am exhausted. Life is still a struggle with my mood swings, severe chronic depression, anorexia, and sh addiction. But I remember all those times when people gave up on me or when teachers told me I would never make it to uni. I can't kms yet. I'm too stubborn. Hell even if I stay lonely forever who gives a fuck. I never needed anyone in my life. I can do all these things alone.
(Is this what child neglect and lack of romantic love do to people?...am I just in delusion that I can do everything alone?)

Whatever it is..I am going to stay alive at least till I am 25. I'm writing this with tears in my eyes because I am angry. I wish I could just ctb right now. But I am too stubborn. My pride is too big right now.
Anyway..thank you for reading. Its 5 am and I woke up at 4 am for suhoor and to study. To all Muslims readings this..I wish you a healing and beautiful ramadan!!

cicadafriend

cicadafriend

Jun 13, 2023
But I remember all those times when people gave up on me or when teachers told me I would never make it to uni
Someone I know once said spite is a great motivator. Reminded me of that. Even if recovery is exhausting and discouraging, at least you have a lot to be proud of.
Hope you have a restful Ramadan

• Love
Reactions: slightoverlooked
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
If it's any consolation, great individuals are usually stubborn. Pride can definitely be a reason to live. Even if you finally give up, at the end you will be able to say that you fought

• Love
Reactions: slightoverlooked