• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kondensmilch

Feb 12, 2024
I saw this thread about shallow-water blackout where you have to hyperventilate and then go into the water and hold your breath for as long as you can until you get unconscious and drown. That's at least what I understand.
I think I can make it simpler.
What if I put on an airtight mask that prevents me from breathing after I hyperventilated? Do you think it could work? Has somebody tried this method before and failed? Or just tested it to see if it starts to hurt at some point?
If that really works than this would be the best method for me.
(I don't want to inspire people with that post, because maybe it is a stupid idea. )

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
I wonder what type of mask that would be. It would spare me having to go to the sea and drown.

Also, you'll need to develop co2 tolerance because the pain and urge to breathe will be too much even if you hyoerventilate. This method takes months so it's not for everyone.

K

Kondensmilch

Feb 12, 2024
I wonder what type of mask that would be. It would spare me having to go to the sea and drown.

Also, you'll need to develop co2 tolerance because the pain and urge to breathe will be too much even if you hyoerventilate. This method takes months so it's not for everyone.
Have you tried it?

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I think it'd be possible as it still makes you unconscious from lack of oxygen but the pain would make SI worse
This method takes months so it's not for everyone
I knew it takes time but several months is surprising, you must need a lot of dedication to go through with that

J

joeschmo

Feb 25, 2024
I saw this thread about shallow-water blackout where you have to hyperventilate and then go into the water and hold your breath for as long as you can until you get unconscious and drown. That's at least what I understand.
I think I can make it simpler.
What if I put on an airtight mask that prevents me from breathing after I hyperventilated? Do you think it could work? Has somebody tried this method before and failed? Or just tested it to see if it starts to hurt at some point?
If that really works than this would be the best method for me.
(I don't want to inspire people with that post, because maybe it is a stupid idea. )
I think another way someone mentioned was to be positioned in your tub in such a way that you are upright as you hyperventilate but fall into the water as you lose consciousness. Then perhaps with some extra heavy weight on you (like in a backpack that one carries) you stay under water. Not sure what the chances are that you manage to get out of the water purely from survival instinct (completely unconscious). Sounds easy, but nothing is easy if it isn't guaranteed.