• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

suffering to live

Mar 11, 2024
Hello.
I'm a new user here but I was reading this forum from time to time for a long time. Years are passing but I'm still stuck on the same place.
I don't like to take any spontaneous decisions so I've started to prepare myself and trying to find out the best method for me. I fully prepared for SN with all meds even got propranolol and benzos. But recently I got curious what vets are using in my country for animals as alternative to N. And you can see it in the title. It's Sodium thiopental which easy to get without any prescription.
In pph there's almost nothing about this substance.
If someone already did research for this method and could share knowledge I'll appreciate it.

Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
i believe the main issue with thiopental is it's a long short acting barbiturate and generally puts you in a long coma prior to death. there is some info on the method on the ASH archive. from memory the coma can last 3 days+ so being able to be alone without being found for that long can be a problem. i could be wrong though i havent looked it up in a few years.

edit: mistook phenobarbital for thiopental.

Last edited:
S

suffering to live

Mar 11, 2024
i believe the main issue with thiopental is it's a long acting barbiturate and generally puts you a long coma prior to death.
From wiki - it's rapid-onset short-acting barbiturate general anesthetic. I also check manufacturer site(only for animals) and it says it's only for short term anaesthesia and short surgery but in higher concentration can be used as fast and painlessness euthanasia.
Also read some articles that it was used in the US as lethal injection.
On the site they mention only Intravenous and intramuscular injections. How it would work if swallow it?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
i believe the main issue with thiopental is it's a long short acting barbiturate and generally puts you in a long coma prior to death. there is some info on the method on the ASH archive. from memory the coma can last 3 days+ so being able to be alone without being found for that long can be a problem. i could be wrong though i havent looked it up in a few years

I thought coma was more likely with long-acting barbiturates like phenobarbital..

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
So could this be a viable option?