• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

curioustotheend

Feb 18, 2024
I have spent years researching Inert Gas and have finally decided this is how i will CtB.
My idea is to carry out the act in my car whilst somewhere parked in a quiet location , quiet and void of people, fearing discovery. I choose the car as I dont want my family to have to find me.
Helium tank, three meter tube and a home made exit hood.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
i assume from using £ you're based in the uk too? if so have you had any luck finding suitable inert gas? i'm finding it rather difficult.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
"Legal, used in food (specifically it says meat on another site) production and touted as a method in suicide forums" - could it be SN? I read people were getting it in my country but I don't know how.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Must be SN, its only like £20 a kilo so £3 to die makes sense. Typical media way of looking at it though lol.

They don't say oh look at Bezos selling a £2 rope with same day delivery, do they?

I bet hardly anyone uses SN compared to hanging, OD or jumping so it's just media nonsense.

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
What's the news article? There are older references to SN described as this:

It's no longer that cheap and no where near as available it seems

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
What's the news article? There are older references to SN described as this:

It's no longer that cheap and no where near as available it seems
The shitty part about news stories like this is by the time you've heard of it it's too late to get in on it lol.

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
The shitty part about news stories like this is by the time you've heard of it it's too late to get in on it lol.
Yeah I get genuinely envious of how easy some historic suicides/deaths seem to have been

£3.49 on eBay 😓

Must be nice to be ahead of the curve before the government makes it prohibitively difficult

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Yeah I get genuinely envious of how easy some historic suicides/deaths seem to have been

£3.49 on eBay 😓

Must be nice to be ahead of the curve before the government makes it prohibitively difficult
I really feel for those of you in the UK. What a dystopian, shitty place. Canada is similar though. I hope you guys get a universally agreed on method that's relatively painless.

I'm personally envious of the people who could get helium when it was relatively easy

C

curioustotheend

Feb 18, 2024
I really feel for those of you in the UK. What a dystopian, shitty place. Canada is similar though. I hope you guys get a universally agreed on method that's relatively painless.

I'm personally envious of the people who could get helium when it was relatively easy
Heliums pretty easy got in the UK

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
It is SN , i remember the guys name and face from another news. His parents fought for the substance to be taken off the market.

But he did not buy from KL , maybe amazon.

Last edited:
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
It is SN , i remember the guys name and face from another news. His parents fought for the substance to be taken off the market.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
Heliums pretty easy got in the UK
i'd love to know where. i can only find small bottles for balloons. When i've came across larger canisters they won't deliver to a residential address.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
"Legal, used in food (specifically it says meat on another site) production and touted as a method in suicide forums" - could it be SN? I read people were getting it in my country but I don't know how.
Sounds like sn since it's used in food and touted on suicide forums, I don't think anything else comes close in terms description. It's obviously sn since it's touted as a method on suicide forums.

Well not everyone bought from him, some people bought from Amazon as you said while others used local chemcial suppliers.
Well, restrictions have moved forward since then so make sure no one else ctbs from it. Gives you an idea of how many have ctb from sn who probably never posted a goodbye thread or even opened an account on the forum.

Last edited:
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
All this exaggerated reactions to SN make me wanna hang myself literally infront of those people, just to show them that all u need is a rope, 500y ago, now and in the future as well.
It's honestly cringeworthy how much those people focus on one single substance as if making that inaccesible would solve all (or any) problems when it's just one option among many.
Not like I'd want them to shut down other options, but it's just weird how they have such a warped perception of this matter.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
It does suck, especially as we're just trying to find relatively peaceful ways to go. But no apparently suicide is so bad for society that we should be forced to ctb in ways we don't want to.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It's honestly cringeworthy how much those people focus on one single substance as if making that inaccesible would solve all (or any) problems when it's just one option among many.
I agree, while it is a very lethal method, it's far from one of the most common methods today which people use, like a rope which has been the most popular and easily accessible method for centuries long before sn and long after its not available anymore.

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
All this exaggerated reactions to SN make me wanna hang myself literally infront of those people, just to show them that all u need is a rope, 500y ago, now and in the future as well.
Not like I'd want them to shut down other options, but it's just weird how they have such a warped perception of this matter.
They are right in a way tho. Committing suicide with SN is way easier than with hanging , by restricting the access to it there would be less irrational and impulsive suicides commited by people who wouldn't kill themselves if they didn't have a really simple, painless method like that, because they aren't too far gone.
Thats just in some cases tho, some of these people might actually be too far gone but aren't willing to commit suicide with harsher methods for other reasons.
So, restricting this method would cause harm to those who are really suffering and must have a peaceful way out, but also do some good by preventing unneeded suicide.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It does suck, especially as we're just trying to find relatively peaceful ways to go. But no apparently suicide is so bad for society that we should be forced to ctb in ways we don't want to.
Better to illegalize every way possible so that people don't have much of a choice regarding ctb, I think they are trying to make it as unappealing of an option as possible by reducing the number of methods out there as fast as possible, without ever getting down to why people get to that point.
Committing suicide with SN is way easier than with hanging , by restricting the access to it there would be less irrational and impulsive suicides commited by people who wouldn't kill themselves if they didn't have a really simple, painless method like that, because they aren't too far gone.
So it's better to restrict to SN because it's easier than hanging so that those who aren't too far gone don't use a method like that which is high in fatality because it might be too late to change their mind. Also, impulsive suicides with sn don't work as well as if someone followed the regimen, we've seen that on the forum a few times although I know the forum is a smaller sample size. SN isn't entirely without pain, it's moderately unpleasant after a majority of experiences have been taken into account although I suppose some of the symptoms can be manageable since people still ctb this way and without any kind of sedation aid

Last edited:

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
Better to illegalize every way possible so that people don't have much of a choice regarding ctb, I think they are trying to make it as unappealing of an option as possible by reducing the number of methods out there as fast as possible, without ever getting down to why people get to that point.

So it's better to restrict to SN because it's easier than hanging so that those who aren't too far gone don't use a method like that which is high in fatality because it might be too late to change their mind. Also, impulsive suicides with sn don't work as well as if someone followed the regimen, we've seen that on the forum a few times although I know the forum is a smaller sample size. SN isn't entirely without pain, it's moderately unpleasant after a majority of experiences have been taken into account although I suppose some of the symptoms can be manageable since people still ctb this way and without any kind of sedation aid
By impulsive I mean without considering their life possibilities and committing suicide irrationally without thinking twice, doesn't mean the suicide can't be planned.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
They are right in a way tho. Committing suicide with SN is way easier than with hanging , by restricting the access to it there would be less irrational and impulsive suicides commited by people who wouldn't kill themselves if they didn't have a really simple, painless method like that, because they aren't too far gone.
Thats just in some cases tho, some of these people might actually be too far gone but aren't willing to commit suicide with harsher methods for other reasons.
So, restricting this method would cause harm to those who are really suffering and must have a peaceful way out, but also do some good by preventing unneeded suicide.
You're not wrong, but what if impulsive people kill themselves anyway, even if they're denied one method? SN hasn't really gone away as a method either. It sucks that we lost access to N for the most part, at least deliverable N. The price alone was a deterrent for at least cautious, hopeful people like myself. I wish I had N now, but again I wouldn't be alive probably if I had access to such a relatively peaceful, secure method of ctb.

I think if humans were better in general, then we would be able to do more for impulsive people that aren't too far gone. Humans should be better, I prefer that to restricting ctb methods. A lot of therapists suck or are just plain abusive. A lot of problems get brushed under the rug. Family problems get ignored. Heck, even paedophile rings get ignored sometimes, there's a town in my country that was very controversial, I guess if enough people are involved but there are fewer victims its easy for people to brush things under the rug, which isn't right. It's just sad all around, there isn't a perfect solution.

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
You're not wrong, but what if impulsive people kill themselves anyway, even if they're denied one method? SN hasn't really gone away as a method either. It sucks that we lost access to N for the most part, at least deliverable N. The price alone was a deterrent for at least cautious, hopeful people like myself. I wish I had N now, but again I wouldn't be alive probably if I had access to such a relatively peaceful, secure method of ctb.

I think if humans were better in general, then we would be able to do more for impulsive people that aren't too far gone. Humans should be better, I prefer that to restricting ctb methods. A lot of therapists suck or are just plain abusive. A lot of problems get brushed under the rug. Family problems get ignored. Heck, even paedophile rings get ignored sometimes, there's a town in my country that was very controversial, I guess if enough people are involved but there are fewer victims its easy for people to brush things under the rug, which isn't right. It's just sad all around, there isn't a perfect solution.
Im talking specifically about people who wont commit suicide without having the best methods since they aren't too far gone to accept the suffering.
Just being impulsive is different.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
You're not wrong, but what if impulsive people kill themselves anyway, even if they're denied one method? SN hasn't really gone away as a method either.
They still could even if you take sn away.

think if humans were better in general, then we would be able to do more for impulsive people that aren't too far gone. Humans should be better, I prefer that to restricting ctb methods.
I think this would be better as opposed to just restricting the next method that gains traction as something to be concerned about.
Im talking specifically about people who wont commit suicide without having the best methods since they aren't too far gone to accept the suffering.
So basically the ones who won't consider ctb without having N for example because they aren't too far gone to go for any method that's available to be used?

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
That's me pretty much, I only consider N, and I don't feel that far gone. It's more caution and fear of failure than anything else though, I guess. But at least not suffering in death would be nice too.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Yeah it's sucks but then again that's pro-lifers for you I guess.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath