• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hesitation=marks111

hesitation=marks111

♱ 𝔐𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦 ♱🥀🌧️🕊️
Dec 12, 2023
Okay guys today's the day. I cycled through a few different methods started with helium..too complicated unfortunately. Then hanging, but I have settled on a combination of OD by methadone and prescription medication (sleeping pills and benzos) and am considering a self suffocation as well. Basically that's the part I need help with, I'm terrified that it's not going to be enough and I really want to succeed. Just to be clear, I know I haven't been on this site very long (about 2 months) but this has been a long time coming. I have thought very carefully about this and am very sure. I for a time considered a partner, but due to circumstances will have to carry on this way. I would be so very nice if someone would like to chat with me so I'm not completely alone ❤️‍🩹 But I will make that post elsewhere here. Anyway so the few things that I am unsure about.
  1. Do I need an anti-medic or anti-nausea medication for my method (OD)? I have Seroquel and Gravol.
  2. Would it increase my chances of being successful if I self suffocated (literature)as well?
  3. Which route of administration with the pills would be best? Should I crush them mix with water?
  4. Should I put a plastic bag when I feel myself start to loose consciousness?
  5. When I CBT I would very much like to be a warm as possible, without running the risk of prolonging the process. Is using a heating pad, slippers, a warm blanket, and a hooded robe. With my heated seats on. How would this affect the dying process?
  6. Would it be more effective to consume half of the methadone, then wait a few hours to drink the rest? How does methadone "half life" duration play into this?
Here is a photo of the methadone 16 bottles of 75 mils(proof)

IMG 0900
Here is a photo of the pills
IMG 0902 IMG 0905
First one is gabapentin and clonidine(lowers your blood pressure and makes you
Second one is 17 Seroquel 25 mg

So do you guys think that all of this will be enough? The other other thing I have is this leash, I was thinking that when I start to look consciousness, to rig it up outside my car door and around my neck.
IMG 0907

Anyway I would really appreciate as much help with this as possible because I am driving to a secluded location ( a beach with paved parking lot) at midnight tonight. All I have left to do is finish my letters, then put on my playlist titled (everything will be OK) and that's it it'll all be over. All the suffering all the pain it'll finally be gone and I'll be free. I'm OK with being nothing. But I do hope that maybe there is something better on the other side. 🌠🌌🎆

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How much methadone do u actually have? I mean how much pure methadone is in each bottle? AEs are always an advantage with OD methods and they r taken some time before the cocktail is ingested. Idk about Seroquel and Gravol but they might not be the lethal components. Suffocating with a plastic bag is a risk bc when you r not full unconscious SI will kick in bc of CO2 concentration increasing in the bag.

Do you have any opioid tolerance from former use? You have to take the whole amount of methadone at once.

There's a thread (posted yesterday) where a guy ingests 2g of methadone and dies afterwards (RIP).

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Should I put a plastic bag when I feel myself start to loose consciousness?
Here are some instructions for using a plastic bag in combination with sleeping pills from the book "Final Exit"

6. Get into a comfortable sitting position, slightly tilted backwards (lying down is not the best position, as you will see from instructions 11 and 12).
7. Swallow all the sleep aids, and perhaps a few tranquilizers, using alcohol or a soft drink to wash them down. Now act quickly and decisively.
8. Put two elastic bands over the head and settle them around the lower neck.
9. Put the painter's mask over the nose and mouth.
10. Place the plastic bag (or bags) over the head and draw the elastic bands over the bag, securing it firmly at around the Adam's apple area. There must be no leaks.
11. With two thumbs, hold the elastic bands stretched out a few inches from the Adam's apple area, allowing a supply of air to get in. So that your arms will drop when you fall asleep, do not support your elbows on pillows or armrests.
12. Wait until the sleep aids take effect, and as sleep overwhelms you allow the hands to drop and the elastic bands to close firmly around the neck. Breathing will continue normally. Holding the bag open until you feel ready to go is the key to the acceptability of the entire procedure.

Hope this helps

hesitation=marks111

hesitation=marks111

♱ 𝔐𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦 ♱🥀🌧️🕊️
Dec 12, 2023
How much methadone do u actually have? I mean how much pure methadone is in each bottle? AEs are always an advantage with OD methods and they r taken some time before the cocktail is ingested. Idk about Seroquel and Gravol but they might not be the lethal components. Suffocating with a plastic bag is a risk bc when you r not full unconscious SI will kick in bc of CO2 concentration increasing in the bag.

Do you have any opioid tolerance from former use? You have to take the whole amount of methadone at once.

There's a thread (posted yesterday) where a guy ingests 2g of methadone and dies afterwards (RIP).
So it's 75 milligrams in 100 mills of juice, that's how it it prepared here. I drink 1 bottle of that everyday. I don't take other opiates because well I wouldn't feel them. I take the methadone because of a heroin
addiction 5 years ago. So I would estimate that I could drink 4 or 5 bottles and be really really high, but that's not enough to OD. I have 16 bottles. I am pretty confident this will be enough to take me over the edge. And there is no risk of anyone administering Narcan. I will be far away from everyone and everything for hours and hours. At least 24 before anybody comes looking.
Like I said, the main question, I have would have to be someone who has prior knowledge of Methadone it as to do with its " expiration" time or "half life"
I'm not sure if I should drink half and then drink the other half a few hours after or drink it all at once?
I do understand the SI factor when it comes to suffocation which is why it's more of a back up. I do plan on starting that process when I am inhibitions are loosened so to speak.

I watched that video today as well actually and am in another thread currently discussing it.
Here are some instructions for using a plastic bag in combination with sleeping pills from the book "Final Exit"

6. Get into a comfortable sitting position, slightly tilted backwards (lying down is not the best position, as you will see from instructions 11 and 12).
7. Swallow all the sleep aids, and perhaps a few tranquilizers, using alcohol or a soft drink to wash them down. Now act quickly and decisively.
8. Put two elastic bands over the head and settle them around the lower neck.
9. Put the painter's mask over the nose and mouth.
10. Place the plastic bag (or bags) over the head and draw the elastic bands over the bag, securing it firmly at around the Adam's apple area. There must be no leaks.
11. With two thumbs, hold the elastic bands stretched out a few inches from the Adam's apple area, allowing a supply of air to get in. So that your arms will drop when you fall asleep, do not support your elbows on pillows or armrests.
12. Wait until the sleep aids take effect, and as sleep overwhelms you allow the hands to drop and the elastic bands to close firmly around the neck. Breathing will continue normally. Holding the bag open until you feel ready to go is the key to the acceptability of the entire procedure.

Hope this helps
Thanks for your reply🖤
Yes, I have a copy of the peaceful pill handbook and read over this section as well as method. Discussion threads here on SS prior. I have been doing my homework! lol but thank you it's good to have it in front of me like I said this is more of a back up so I hope it's not necessary.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry I can't help much bc I never used opiates or methadone, but calculating from what you said you have 1.2g methadone but obviously tolerance.

You would have to drink all bottles at once to have best chances.

I'm sorry I can't help with much more info but I wish you good luck with your plan and I hope you find peace. Safe travels.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
hesitation=marks111

hesitation=marks111

♱ 𝔐𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦 ♱🥀🌧️🕊️
Dec 12, 2023
I'm sorry I can't help much bc I never used opiates or methadone, but calculating from what you said you have 1.2g methadone but obviously tolerance.

You would have to drink all bottles at once to have best chances.

I'm sorry I can't help with much more info but I wish you good luck with your plan and I hope you find peace. Safe travels.
I appreciate your kind words on my last day. 🖤
Unfortunately, I can't answer any of your questions... But I wish you a safe and easy travel to the other side ❤
I'm grateful for the nice message. All the best to you as well. 🕊️

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
there have been a lot of threads about methadone the last few days and I have been looking up the values and the ld50 is lower than Pentobarbital which is a great way to go 🙂