• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SoFewMethods

Apr 25, 2024
So, for obvious reasons, this site isn't really meant to be funny due to it's sensitive nature, but there are still some stuff here that gave me a good laugh. Like, for example:
I once posted a photo of a pork loin in the shape of a penis. I didn't get banned but the mods weren't happy. So I would say make sure you avoid phallic-looking meats.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: buyersremorse, Angst Filled Fuck Up, innominesatanas44 and 4 others
limeoctave

limeoctave

welcome home old friend, how was your life?
Mar 24, 2024
sorry offtop

how did you reply to a post from another thread?

P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
I find @Angst Filled Fuck Up to be hilarious lol.

• Love
Reactions: buyersremorse, Nothing87, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 3 others
K

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
I find @Angst Filled Fuck Up to be hilarious lol.
This.

I can't find it right now, but I remember someone (the OP) saying something like "Can you please argue somewhere else? I'm trying to die here!" in a serious thread. So incredibly dark and totally inappropriate, but I couldn't help but chuckle a little at the absurdity of it. I still feel guilty and bad about it.

• Love
Reactions: SoFewMethods, ham and potatoes, buyersremorse and 5 others
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Angst Filled Fuck Up and rozeske
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
So, for obvious reasons, this site isn't really meant to be funny due to it's sensitive nature, but there are still some stuff here that gave me a good laugh. Like, for example:
@Angst Filled Fuck Up I once posted a photo of a pork loin in the shape of a penis. I didn't get banned but the mods weren't happy. So I would say make sure you avoid phallic-looking meats
I thought the getting in trouble for this was funny, but since I'm not a boy who went through puberty, I think phallic shapes as being funny is kind of lost on me. However, men, having been boys, I have seen will never outgrow these things. That's the phrase "Boys will be boys..."šŸ™„ Even the ones you like still have this diseasešŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Thank you friends. In the spirit of magnanimity I wanted to name someone funny, but compared to me everyone else sort of pales, no offense.

On a more serious note: I would like some added recognition of the above, so mods, if you're reading this let's make it happen.

• Yay!
Reactions: noname223 and SoFewMethods