• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
What is still keeping you alive today? We surely must all have at least one reason. I think most of the people's reasons are slowly fading away and even disappearing. Which is why they happen to be there.

I had 2 reasons, one of them is almost completely gone. I'm basically holding onto a thread.

Reactions: etherealspring, Rocinante, RW__Asher23 and 4 others
isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
I'm waiting for my salary to get some sn. Then I'll also have to wait the shipping time

Reactions: m1v and JJMaynard97
Upvote 0
delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
That my end is near. Honestly I'm just finishing the plans. Well alternating since I had a surprise visit. But I'm "living" but trying to have reckless fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: JJMaynard97
Upvote 0
nico_wren

nico_wren

Maggot (they/them)
Feb 14, 2023
Now, it's just the fear of nothing after death. If I believed in God, I wouldn't be here

Upvote 0
E

ExitLight

Jun 20, 2023
Guilt and self preservation instincts.

What would my suicide do to my mother and my partner? Imagining it makes me feel even more like garbage. I will probably wait until my mother passes before I really make plans. Even then, I can't seem to work past my body's programming to live at all costs.

I really wish I could go to therapy just to do the mental work it takes to commit suicide.

Upvote 0
Y

yellowtin42

Jun 28, 2023
literally lack of access to ctb tools. i'm not particularly afraid of the unknown of what happens after death. if there is a a god, i think i've lived a decent enough life, and been decent enough to others that i will be ok in the afterlife.

Upvote 0
B

born2di3

Jun 28, 2023
What is still keeping you alive today? We surely must all have at least one reason. I think most of the people's reasons are slowly fading away and even disappearing. Which is why they happen to be there.

I had 2 reasons, one of them is almost completely gone. I'm basically holding onto a thread.
im fostering my friends kitten and i have my own cat but other than those two and my mother i cant do it anymore

Upvote 0
E

Extreme Hell

Jun 29, 2023
I live in Iran and as you know there is a very bad situation here that makes an even normal people ill. I'm a highly sensitive person and imagine what I'm going through. Everyday I wake up with news about people being executed and strangled to death by the islamic republic and it's made me very sick beside my personal life issues. What's keeping me alive is first of all my cockatiels and second my father because I can't imagine him going through grief because of me. I like life in general but it's so hard and sometimes I get disappointed with everything.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Deleted member 65988 and m1v
Upvote 0
C

ChaiTea

Apr 17, 2023
no clue tbh. i have no one in my life that genuinely can tolerate me, let alone like me. i have sn at home and have no fear of cbt by sh. if i had to guess itd be my cats snowflake whos getting old (10yo) and rusty (6-8yo?)

• Love
Reactions: m1v
Upvote 0
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
The fact that I still don't have an effective method

Reactions: WantingOut2 and Misfit72
Upvote 0
M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
The fact that I still don't have an effective method
Same here.

I no longer see death as something getting in the way of my plans for life, I see life as getting in the way of my plans for death.

Reactions: Aries
Upvote 0
Brew

Brew

Professional Jaywalker
Nov 8, 2021
Understanding a certain bipolarity to my wishes. Like the feeling CTB is inevitable is seasonal, it comes and goes. After a while, I remember everything I want and can do, and plan accordingly...
Only to feel like I'm just wasting time.

Reactions: BoneWeary57
Upvote 0
sdansht

sdansht

Apr 17, 2024
I have been forced to live because I was suicidal since a long time and access to suicide methods is restricted. So my reason for being alive is that I failed to ctb, that's probably due to my strong survival instinct and the hope that things might change somehow.

Upvote 0
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I can't access a painless method and the only methods that I can access are risky, painful and have chances of me failing the attempt and ending up worse than I currently am right now. If I could access a painless method or if I had the courage to gamble with a risky method, I wouldn't be here

Reactions: sserafim, WantingOut2, eatantz and 1 other person
Upvote 0
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Guilt regarding my parents.

One of my brothers killed himself in 2023, right as I'd been gathering my supplies for my own suicide. (Neither of us had been aware of the other's intentions.)

And now I feel stuck, because my poor parents don't deserve so much pain... So I just cope as best I can for as long as possible. But some day, my current coping mechanisms will cease being effective, and I suppose that is when I will finally lie down for the long sleep.

Upvote 0
abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I made a list last night. Two people to stay, and 5 reasons each with part a), b), c) and d) to leave

Reactions: Brew
Upvote 0
everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
interview with the vampire season 2

Interview With The Vampire Television GIF by Anne Rice's Immortal Universe

Reactions: eatantz
Upvote 0
W

WantingOut2

Feb 10, 2024
No painless and guaranteed method available to me. I can't stand waking up; I think maybe I take too much pleasure in sleep as the horrible day always follows, I wish it would just STOP

Upvote 0
LostinTime24

LostinTime24

Discharged&Defeated
Mar 26, 2024
I have a small chance to recover financially and still have irrational hope somehow recover my lost friends and last gf. I'll have to make a decision here shortly though 1-3 months max.

Upvote 0