• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I'm afraid of failing. I don't want to be in a vegetative state without ability. That's my biggest fear. I don't even fear the pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catching_the_bus
justkenisfine

justkenisfine

Life is like a hurricane, here in Duckburg
Feb 13, 2023
I've made plans to go on vacation with my best friend. After that there's not much of anything except maybe finishing my degree and sticking around for my partner. At least until they're in a better place, I would have more peace of mind.

• Hugs
Borgrot

Borgrot

Mar 21, 2023
There's always something that comes along and stops me, even if it's just an obligation. I want to go because I can't stop hurting people, but then people need me to be around, so I keep going a little longer. Eventually I'll push them all away though, then I'm on.

Hitakiri

Hitakiri

Melancholy
Mar 20, 2023
I still have a dream. Despite all I've lost, and how bad things get, it's something I don't want to die without achieving.

• Hugs
Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
Need to tie all loose ends regarding anxiety and that requires motivation and energy too.

• Hugs
Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
I personally don't have any accessible methods. On top of that, I have this despicable fear of pain or surviving. At the same time, I'm scared of what happens after death. (Nonexistence) However if I had Nembutal, I would be long gone by now.

• Hugs
sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

Jun 15, 2023
Fear of physical pain, of failing and being institutionalized…
Other than that dragon age dreadwolf, ac mirage and tes6.. I know it's stupid but ive been waiting for it for years now..

CypherB

CypherB

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
What's currently holding you back from Ctb right now... For me personally its fear of failing and guilt of leaving loved ones behind on this planet particularly my daughter (I didn't chose to bring a child into the world but unfortunately she was conceived when I was SA'd 4 years ago) I would never willingly bring a child into this cruel world and I hate myself every day because I know that this world is only getting worse and I'm the one who brought her into this awful existence because my poor judgement and risky behavior led to me being SA'd ... I had a recent attempt with SN and almost succeed but was found too soon... SI isn't a huge issue for me anymore thankfully but I still keep having second thoughts about another attempt because I don't want to leave her on this hellish planet alone.... However I know that I truly don't want to be here and that CTB is the only solution to my pain... I'm so torn and it's only making me more depressed...
So, to fullly answer your question I first need you to read the reason of why I'm here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/what-did-you-make-consider-ctb.120876/ (if you don't want theres no problem it's just to make it clear). I think I might have accepted the pain that I will bring to my friends and family especially the ones that are the closest to me, even though it makes me suffer and I feel some guilt sometimes. The thing that's holding me back is some sort of hope that my situation will improve in some way or another because I will go on vacation with some friends in like a week and that girl will be present. So I told myself, let's see if something changes then if it doesn't you will do it when you return back home. There's like a 98% possibility that nothing will change and that the opposite will happen in this vacation but I still have some hopes for the only thing that I still care about in my life. I also want to do it after the vacation not only for my "hopeless hope" but also because I don't want to ruin this vacation because they are my most important friends that tried to help me with everything with the best of their possibilities.

L

lethargic

Jul 14, 2023
Just the fact that I'm 15 thousand kilometres from home currently, I'd like to go back first. After that I need SN supplies and then I'm peacing out, hopefully.

IDontLikeMyself

IDontLikeMyself

Nov 8, 2022
For me it´s both the fear of failure and the fear of leaving my loved ones behind. I don´t want to fail so I want my plan to be as tight as possible. The other thing that keeps me back is that tiny lil bit of hope that my life might still be worth living after all. I don´t know why I even keep that hope up but it´s still sort of there. It´s mainly perfecting my plan and than finding the balls to do it that keeps me here at the moment.

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
You need ID verification to buy bitcoin so I need to get a fucking passport since i don't have a drivers license, so I need to schedule a time with the government (done that) then wait for that time, then make the fucking passport wait another 14 days, then I need to buy the cryptocurrency and wait another maybe 2 weeks for the stuff to arrive.
And then I will need to wait for friday because I get drug tested every other day, but I have the whole weekend after getting drug tested on friday morning. Then I will get super fucking high and ctb sunday night.
I'm almost there.