• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
This is a guide on how to find sources, none are listed in the following, asides from public commercial marketsites (Amazon, ebay, etc, all legal.) I felt that many members' always have difficulties finding it when they are international. Even when they are US located they don't search on Amazon or Ebay prior. Let me get something out of the way, always, always order from a vendor in your own country to skip border control, if you can. Always make sure to proofcheck your vendor via the site you're using, i.e reviews. Otherwise, you may get flawed packaging possibly warranting probable cause to open mail by the postal service, or any other form of negligence. If you're ordering internationally, you're mail must go through customs, which may have backscatter x-rays, depending on the country. The scanners can bypass the parcel. Depending on your country, you may be able to get away with it being a medication, or possibly a legal substance, (check your laws.) Otherwise, it'd be a toxic substance which they'd likely destroy, and may send you a letter from your customs telling your that they seized your package, and you're warned to not do it again. Check your country's requirements of conviction for illegal online shipping.

DISCLAIMER: This is from research from public sources and legislature, make sure to confirm all claims on your own research. I will try to list all sources if possible, within reason. If you're caught, deny, deny, deny.

HOW TO RESEARCH FOR SOURCES: ON THE CLEARNET
Tips: (1 Try multiple search engines (Duckduckgo, Google, Bing, etc.) (2 Use quotes, like "Sodium Nitrite UK" to make sure that search term is always listed in your search results (3 Check Amazon and Ebay :/

UNITED STATES
This is the easiest of all. Amazon.com and Ebay.com both have Sodium Nitrite listed within their search results. Lab grade is preferable, and must have a purity of 95%>. SN is a additive, and is legal for household as shown by the Food and Drugs act. The US had plans of slowly removing SN as an additive in the 1900's. However, I am unable to find updated resources on it. Not to mention, Amazon sells it as a corporation, perfectly legal.
UNITED KINGDOM
Ebay.co.uk only has one result which is international, with no purity listed. You can zoom in on the image within, and it seems to have 99.0% on the label, so perhaps. Otherwise, you'd make use of labs, and darknet. Labs which have it often require business addresses. Several labs are right now in the unknown status, with no specifications on who they serve, and don't make you tick or put in a business address. Alternatively, you can try buying from the US mirror which is a hit or miss. If you have the funds available, it may be worth testing out. The UK Customs use backscatter scanners, and seems to be similar to the US. It is used in meat curing, as shown by the Food and additives legislation compliance. The only current act is the sale of food and drugs act. Custom's reaction is sometimes unpredictable. The concentration is high than necessary for cooking, yet it is not a salt which could have malicious purposes. However, it's odorless.... I digress. However, there has been raids. During a raid, they can only come to either arrest you, for drugs, or both in the situation (they can raid for other reasons, but none that would make sense in these circumstances.) From what we've heard of the raids, most, if not all have not been arrested.The raid is often caused by busted vendors or bad opsec, I personally do not know. UK Postal cannot open packages without reasonable cause, and due to SN being odorless, is unlikely.
AUSTRALIA
SN is available from the AU Ebay. If ordering internationally, it will likely be thoroughly investigated, due to it looking like other salts that can be used in bombs, like nitrate. However, Nitrite is odorless, while nitrate is sweet smelling. Additionally, AU Customs use transmission scanners, basically medical xrays which have a high false alarm rate. They can only see shapes. Meaning, it would likely get through customs. AU postal cannot open the mail unless it is undeliverable via mistakes in address. They can examine with odor testing, and x-rays. However, as long as you use good opsec, they shouldn't find the mail suspicious enough to target or examine. Sodium Nitrite is considered a food additive by the legislature.
CANADA
From what I'm seeing, SN is restricted, but not illegal. Like other countries, used as an additive. There are no Amazon or Ebay listings which are domestic. Ordering from labs seem to be a plausibility, hard without spending unnecessary money on testing to see if they send it for domestic purposes. Information on what types of scanners Canadian border officials use is incomplete, or strenuous. From the prohibited items list in Canada, " some foods" are listed. However, no mention of additives as banned. Additionally, herbs and spices are allowed, all of which are "food modifiers". Border control may investigate due to possibility of being terroristic nitrate. Research is a work in progress.
FRANCE
There are no domestic purchase listings from Ebay or Amazon. The list of restricted items do not apply to Sodium Nitrite, as it is not a gmo or novel food. However, like in AU they will likely investigate heavily during customs due to the chance of it being Nitrate. Whether or not it will get through, depends. The risk in all of these is the concentration. Foods only require 7< concentration of NO2, while we need 95> for death. Consult your postal legislature for information on Le Poste.

I am not the best at navigating, nor finding non-English country legislature. If anyone wants to contribute, please do so.

Last edited: