• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
I've been looking for my own SN source for about a month now and having absolutely no luck. Any sources shared through this website would be sent from outside of my country and i have doubts that i would get past customs.
Does anyone know if theres any threads similar to the Darknet sticky except with advice for how to find reliable SN sources yourself and what to look out for?
Just doing a simple google search shows dozens of online chemical and food retailers selling products but everything i can find only sells to business's or labs, I'm kinda worried a missed the boat and everything has been banned or restricted by now, it feels like looking for N online.

For those of you who have successfully found sources do you have any tips? are there any key words you used in your search? anything you found that raised red flags?

W

wishfulthinking1967

Mar 10, 2024
I am the same, absolutely no luck in finding a source.

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
I made a similar post elsewhere, but I wanted to add my two cents and bump this back up.

I managed to get a source by regularly interacting the forums, stating exactly how I felt and what I needed, and had to remain patient until I was seen as "trusted."

Depending on the source you get and how much you order, you shouldn't have a lot of issues getting something through customs. For example, my source came from Europe and was sent to the US. I had to wait about 2 weeks, but I didn't have any problem or deal with any check-ups from authorities.

Lastly, regardless of whatever source you find, always do as much research on them as possible. Find everything you can about them, and always test your received items before you use them, even if it's from a "reliable source."