• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Can I become a dinosaur? Because for career day in kindergarten I dressed up as a t-Rex and I'm still pissed I haven't evolved.

Smart-assery aside, I'd love the motivation to finish the two novels I've started, and become a hermit e.g. Salinger or Harper Lee.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
You'd really like to be a hermit? That's interesting. No contact with ANYONE?

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
My family and the Chinese delivery guy. That's it. People exhaust me.
Hahahaha! You've really put some thought into your hermetic life style! People exhaust me, too, sometimes. But, ultimately contact with people gives me energy. I may sap the energy of those people, though! :)

Reactions: Morphinekiss
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
I'm currently recovering and I'm doing plumbing now which is going well but I want to maybe get into HVAC or some other trade. Owning my own company someday is also a huge goal.

Reactions: azucaramargo
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I'm currently recovering and I'm doing plumbing now which is going well but I want to maybe get into HVAC or some other trade. Owning my own company someday is also a huge goal.
Just out of curiosity, what's the appeal of HVAC? I wish I were a plumber.

Aesthler

Aesthler

Sep 25, 2018
Just out of curiosity, what's the appeal of HVAC? I wish I were a plumber.

The appeal? Probably the money you can make doing it. I don't mind sweating in the heat all day or doing a lot of physical labor, for me it's just learning the skills involved with the trade itself.

HappyEnding

HappyEnding

Mar 23, 2019
I'd like to become an artist but it's not easy finding a well-paying job for that, haha :) So I dunno what I'd do instead.

memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I guess I don't have any grand dreams
if I recover ( not really hopeful about this), I just want to have a small upper middle class family, with someone I love and that someone loves me more than I love him, and maybe 1~2 mini mes.
And to be genuinely happy, I don't really remember when I last felt that emotion

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
The appeal? Probably the money you can make doing it. I don't mind sweating in the heat all day or doing a lot of physical labor, for me it's just learning the skills involved with the trade itself.
Do you think there's more money in HVAC than in plumbing? Just curious to hear your viewpoint.

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
A necromancer forensic pathologist.

• Love
Reactions: RM5998
Aesthler

Aesthler

Sep 25, 2018
Do you think there's more money in HVAC than in plumbing? Just curious to hear your viewpoint.
Well in my area tbh heat is more of a problem, AC units fail all the time so I do think that I could potentially make more than I do now. However I do a specialty plumbing, a lot of companies that do HVAC also do plumbing which tells me that plumbing doesn't make a ton of money and you need to kind of be in a cross trade situation to make real money anyways.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Well in my area tbh heat is more of a problem, AC units fail all the time so I do think that I could potentially make more than I do now. However I do a specialty plumbing, a lot of companies that do HVAC also do plumbing which tells me that plumbing doesn't make a ton of money and you need to kind of be in a cross trade situation to make real money anyways.

I sold a truck to a guy once who was a HVAC professional and that dude was loaded.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Thank you, Aesthler, for answering my questions about your field. I never considered that in certain geographical locales the need for HVAC might be increased or decreased. That is so cool that you have learned to do specialty plumbing! Your assessment of the HVAC companies that do plumbing is so shrewd, and I really like learning about professional areas outside of my boring work. So, thank you for answering my questions, and for satisfying my curiosity. I think you have a bright future ahead of you.

JustcallmeChris

JustcallmeChris

Sep 16, 2018
I want to be a youtuber, is it childish? Yes. But it's been my dream for a while now, I just wanna make people happy because i can't do that for myself. If I could have anything in the world it would be to have a following on youtube. I make comedy videos with my best friend that i'm really proud of but I think we both know it won't work out. The thought of that is actually why I logged back on here tonight..

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Laundry my money, start something at least not a crime - like investing in some stock markets, buying and running some hotels, build green power plants.
Current material plans - build a house, buy more properties for rentals, buy the new flying spur, get the blanc pain x-phatoms, finally get some new cheap clothes.
Fun plans for summer - go more often to the beach, try to party few nights, go on small vacations with family.
If i say this anywhere else from here, i'm sure i'll lose more "firends" and connections with family or anyone I still care about.

Last edited:
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Id love to become a professional fighter. Since my life went to shit years ago when i dropped out of school i just focused the last 2 years on training but turns out my trainer doesnt give a shit about me improving and he told me to train less cuz theres too many many ppl at the gym. So i quit and just wait for the final push to put me over the edge.