signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I would buy a forest and wander through it.

Reactions: Bigpink, TessB and stygal
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
It's not really splurging but I'd clear all my and my mom's debts off. Though, those honestly aren't a whole lot. I'd also get some very important medical treatments. Afterwards ... I'd get a bigger, surburban home with a decent car with the some of the rest of the money, maybe? Mom can have the rest after that, I guess. I'm not really materialistic these days, so I don't know what I'd do with the rest.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Sorry, but everyone here is thinking too small. You win the lottery, you live in a penthouse in Miami:

Or Key Biscayne:

• Love
Reactions: TessB
SuicideTrooper

SuicideTrooper

Mar 12, 2021
I'd buy a house and maybe go back to university

Reactions: Thisgirlwantstosleep and Callie Arcale
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
And @GenesAndEnvironment you too - no arguing :)
I didn't get notified of this tag, this is highly concerning. I'd do coke (in minecraft) with you any day of the week (no sex, tho).

Reactions: TessB and summers
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I didn't get notified of this tag, this is highly concerning. I'd do coke (in minecraft) with you any day of the week (no sex, tho).
I added you in an edit. I guess that doesn't send a notification.

Edit: I agree on the no sex thing - you're too tall for me haha :)

Reactions: Mentalmick and GenesAndEnvironment
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I'd buy one of these so I could nip down to Morrisons without fear of retaliation:

• Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote and summers

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Somehow I'm not enjoying the idea of having the material possessions that I didn't earn, especially something so (relatively) vast as a couple million of dollars. I don't know how to properly manage them, and not very interested in learning how. I'd probably sit on this pile of cash, slowly spending it on basic commodities... Buying something loud and bright would just make me a target since I'm not prepared to wield so immense of a fortune.

Shit happened for real haha:

I like how at 3:49, when he jumps, the claps are heard in the background.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I honestly wouldn't know what to do with the money. I am severely depressed and find no joy in anything anymore.

There's nothing I want to buy, there's nowhere I wanna go and no experience I want to have.

If I were able to summon the strength I'd probably contact the best private clinic in the world and see if they could cure or alleviate my health problems, although I doubt anyone could help at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: wasteofspace22, WearyWanderer and UseItOrLoseIt
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
A private island with a house built to withstand hurricane force winds, erect a giant seawall, be given farm tools and tractors, high-speed satellite internet with my own dedicated Starlink, and political immunity so the whole world can leave me alone.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Callie Arcale
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Food. And a new house for my folks.

Reactions: Callie Arcale
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
Omygosh
Winning the lottery? All the money...
Pay off all my parents' debts and my siblings' family's debts... put money in a trust fund for each niece... take care of my bf's deteriorating mum, (in home care until end of life..) pay off my debts, my house,
THEN the fun stuff...
New car... sporty, but good for winters too...
Maybe a boat, a skidoo..
Some new clothes, some lovely silver or white gold + diamond jewelry.... :D A new tattoo.., or 3 or 5... heh... new bed... that would be soooo comfy!!!
New washer/dryer..,,
If i lived long enough i'd take a trip to the states to see my buddy down there... That would be great!!! :hug:

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I'd buy a bungalow with a double garage,then build a 10ft reinforced concrete wall all around the bungalow with metal spikes on top of it to keep people out, electronic gates and have the best CCTV system there is installed with night vision that covers every square inch of the property!

• Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, W’ren, Celerity and 1 other person
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Realistically, I'd probably literally drink and drug myself to death. But other than that it depends on how much to I win. Charities, investments, big ass cool apartment, plastic surgery, trips overseas, clothes, restaraunts, all kinds of high tech devices, lavish parties...There is so much I want.
One thing I'm sure of is that my mom and dad will suddenly show very much interest in my wellbeing and you know what? Screw them. My family wouldn't get a single cent out of me. I'd be more likely to give money to strangers.

• Hugs
Reactions: W’ren, Celerity and Dr Iron Arc
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
  • financial security for myself and family
  • private disc golf course to practice on
  • public disc golf course for the public to enjoy
  • philanthropy
  • splurge on a Mustang GT
:sunglasses:

Reactions: W’ren and Celerity
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
A nice house.
Invest and save the rest.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I'd probably buy some sort of megatank and decimate three quarters of the planet with it.

BeanyBoo

BeanyBoo

Jan 23, 2020
Help my loved ones financially.
Buy myself an RV and travel.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Last edited:
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Honestly, I would buy a beautiful condo, invest and lavish it on good food and women. But I know I would still end it all eventually. I would also give a lot to various charities.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
This so I can die like a fucking KING drinking my SN in style.

Reactions: Celerity
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
assuming it's a big prize?
A good house in countryside (near city and nothing flashy)... and let's live a lonely and hedonistic life. Nothing too exaggerated. Just no worries until the end of my days. F*ck the people, long live to netflix and videogames.

And a account & loft in a tax haven. Just in case. I don't trust in my shitty country

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
A nice house in the countryside with a panic room in it. The rest on building animal sancturies near the house and making a lake.

Reactions: FuneralCry
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Remember you have to actually play the lottery to win it haha. I play a few times a week.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
A couple million dollars? What kind of lottery is that? If I won say 10 million dollars then I'd buy a rural property somewhere in the rockies and have a deposit of a total of 1 million dollars in the bank so I can retire. I think I wouldn't ctb until I was 40 or so in such circumstances.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
A couple million dollars? What kind of lottery is that? If I won say 10 million dollars then I'd buy a rural property somewhere in the rockies and have a deposit of a total of 1 million dollars in the bank so I can retire. I think I wouldn't ctb until I was 40 or so in such circumstances.
damn, only 40. How old are you?