Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I would buy a new computer with a fast graphics card and CPU and lot of memory. Yes I know ... I like to think bold.
I can't change my mind. I would give part to my family, part to animal care centers where I live. And also give part to Space-X to help to develop the Starship/BFR. And a bit for my therapist for helping and respecting me.
I don't want to have a new house. But I would like for my cats. They could run and play.
I don't know what happens, that when I try to think something I would like, it hurts my heart ¿Why? I don't know.
Think ... think ... what I would like to have? mmm ... a car? I just sold my car. I don't like driving and cars.
The thing I would really want is to be able to buy food without looking prices in the supermarket. That would be awesome.
Ah! I need some clothes. tshirts, underwear. And I would fix the wall in the bathroom that is falling.
When I was young I liked to think what would I do if I won the lottery. My dream was to have a house full of cats & dogs rescued from the streets.
I would go to the dentist to fix my teeth. May be I could change all the teeth. But for now just I would fixed the most urgent. I do have like a homeless teeth.
I would have internet forever. Now I have it temporally.
I would study in the university and finish it. And I would like to work as a programmer with other people in a company not owned by me. Ok, then I will need a car to go to work. I would buy one that consumed the less possible. May be electric.
Aaaah! I would finish to pay my mortgage ... oh! my god ... how could I forget this?!!!
And also I need an air conditioner. It's so, so hot here in summer. You can be still, and sweating a lot. You can't sleep sometimes
Ok. I would go to dinners with my friends sometimes. But I'm so costumed to be alone, that I think ... I'll be ok just with my cats.
Money wouldn't make me a better spouse. So I would avoid a relation, I think.
I feel for you with the heat. I can't stand it. I have 3 air conditioners (I was lucky I got 2 free and the 3rd one really cheap.) Sometimes you can find them used & not too expensive here - but I've always lived in apartments and I don't know your situation. You'd be amazed at what people give away when they move. I never paid for a TV from 21 - 35. I've had the same TV now since I was 35 ( a BF bought it for me, really for him to watch football on a better TV at my place.) It makes me so proud to say I've never bought a TV or a new car. I know no one cares, but it's my way of saying fuck you capitalist bitches.
That reminds me, I'd probably chip in on PSSD research too. Imagine what good could be done with the right financial backing and direction. If you put your winnings towards studying and better understanding this adverse drug effect and how it destroyed us, you could at least deter some and better educate others. As we should have been well before even taking such poisons!
I say the same thing about the anti-psychotics. I feel great when I take Seroquel regularly until I balloon up 15 lbs in 2 weeks and then stop taking it. I'm lucky that weight does come off when I stop - but there's people out there with enormous health risks due to weight gain, diabetes, etc. from this drug.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Roberto and EddieAllenPoe
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I know that having money clearly doesn't solve everyone's problems because there are rich people that CTB... But I thought this would be a fun question to ask.

Imagine you set a date to CTB, and just before you die you purchased one ticket. You find out before CTB'ing that, against all the odds, you won the national lottery and now have 500 million... Pounds/euros/dollars....

What would you do next?

There's no wrong answers. It'd just be fun to hear what you would do or how it would change your life.
Quite honestly, I'd have an easier time CTBing because a.) I'd have the money to purchase n or other drugs to OD on and b.) I'd have plenty of money to leave my boyfriend so he could take care of our son and not have to work. I wish I could win the lottery, but if I were that lucky, I'd probably not want to ctb at all.....sigh....

Reactions: EddieAllenPoe
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'd probably enjoy my life the best I can with the vices, gourmet food, legal prostitution (travel out of the US or go to parts of Nevada), pursue some other hobbies, and depending on my age, when I feel like I've lived until life starts to go downhill (healthwise and what not), then I'd get the means to ctb, then with any money left, give it family, charities that I support, and of course, to organizations that are pro-choice and could push for legal voluntary euthanasia in the future.

Reactions: Blu_1, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, noonetoo and 1 other person
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Buy highclass tasty liqour instead of cheap box vodka.
And most likly turn in to an asshole

Reactions: Blu_1, marcusuk63, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
Buy a spot of land in the middle of nowhere, build a nice open air house with a bunker underneath, acquire all the media and nonperishable food I can. Hole myself up in the bunker, watching movies and reading. Could go one of two ways, I'd either get extremely bored and regret it, or I'd forget that I'd exist and go insane. Three ways, actually, something might break and I'd have no idea how to fix it xD. Hopefully, though, it would be a hard reset, kind of a rebirthing process. I really just want a new perspective :zzz:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, marcusuk63 and EddieAllenPoe
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I won't tell anyone about it. My lifestyle won't change much at all, so if it ever happens won't be a big deal.

Reactions: betteroffdead, Random, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I would secure my way out and then give the money to family and charity. Then die. There's no hope of anything worthwhile even with money. Just possible distractions that lose their value as soon as I begin to indulge in them.

Reactions: purplemoon, voyager and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Just give it to my parents.. or better , I'd buy them whatever they dreamed of, house , car, etc and fix my bfs and dads debts, secure my sisters and mothers future (financially) and then its bye bye for me!

Reactions: Mizzmini45, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and marcusuk63
D

Deltrus

Mar 20, 2019
I'm not one to buy lottery tickets, but if I won one I'd donate 95% of it to OMF https://www.omf.ngo/

The are the leading organization doing research on chronic fatigue syndrome, which I suffer from. The disease gets not even .5% the research funding cancer gets, because it is not fatal and the average person just thinks we are lazy. In reality the disease leaves people endlessly suffering and bed bound because of extreme fatigue. It really is terrible and desperately needs a cure.

Reactions: voyager, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
housecat

housecat

Apr 5, 2019
If I could afford to live away from all the stress and misery of society, in a nice setting, probably somewhere in Europe, it might be a big help to my state of mind. However, I would still know that those problems exist. I could try and use some of that money for good, but it would be a drop in the ocean, and you can't fix human nature.

Reactions: purplemoon, retarddd, Walilamdzi and 1 other person
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I would take a week of orgy in a brothel.

Reactions: voyager and VikingWinger
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Not sure if I'd be happy, but at least I could distract myself with any crap I'd wanted to forget my sad life. Maybe even afford constant company.

Reactions: voyager and VikingWinger
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I would try to create a small utopian community and try to affect positive change from there.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and marcusuk63
Random

Random

Apr 30, 2018
After charitable donations and sorting out family, I'd just keep moving. Short term rentals, city to city, country to country. Disappear in a crowd, I suppose.

Reactions: VikingWinger, Kikoo Loool and marcusuk63
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I would move immediately to better house alone. After that, I would spend at least 1 month contemplating the meaning of life, existence, reality, Universe, etc. If I could come up with satisfactory conclusion and decide to continue this incarnation, there would be many things to do.

I will change my name in order to say goodbye to my past self. Changing my name is also my personal way to "detach" my self from my birth family. I never like them. They contributed to my suffering. I don't want to see them again.

Then, I will move overseas and change my citizenship. I will go back to school and study seriously this time while slowly building my life from the ground up.

Reactions: Blu_1 and LonelyHopelessDude
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
If I won the lottery I'd be slightly glad because I can have access to better method to ctb. I'm dead inside so a billion dollars aren't worth anything for me

• Love
Reactions: voyager and OreoWellington
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
If I had a lot of money I would probably spend money on whims and I would be relatively good in the short term, but my problems are internal, not external, money does not change anything.

• Love
Reactions: Roberto, voyager and OreoWellington
VikingWinger

VikingWinger

Lost soul
Mar 26, 2019
If I won all of that I'd call up my friends and insist that we go out and party, and that I'll pay. And the same the day after. Then after that. And forever until death.

• Love
Reactions: Roberto and marcusuk63
limelight

limelight

I'm probably high while writing this crap.
Mar 15, 2019
I would by my self a huge house with a big garden, and adopt at least ten dogs from a shelter. And we would live there as one big happy family.

• Love
Reactions: Roberto, voyager and marcusuk63
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I feel it would only delay my CTB date by one year. I would only want to travel to few places. It wouldn't improve my life too much thought. I would leave all lottery money to my family probably. Or...
I want to CTB with some partner. I say that we could CTB when we want to so I would help my partner fulfill some dreams if they would have any. Maybe we even end up living together instead.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyHopelessDude, mediocre, voyager and 1 other person
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Not saying it wouldn't improve living conditions immensely, but imo there's just some things money can't fix. In fact I'd love to exchange the money for a chance to go back and lead a normal life. But since that isn't possible and I'm tired, I'd give the money I don't need away and with the rest buy myself a rocket, get shot out into space and float through the cosmos for all eternity.

Reactions: mediocre and Nemeshisu
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I did win last night. I won £5 on Euromillions. Yippee.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Kikoo Loool, voyager and 2 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I will live a reclusive lifestyle with my dough. Hell is other people.:O ooooooooo!

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, voyager and Woodnote
PwincessStepford

PwincessStepford

I wish I were a princess.
Dec 31, 2019
Fix the plastic surgery that came out wrong and then also fix all the rest of me. Maybe then I would be pretty enough to enjoy life superficially, at the very least.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'd probably travel around the world and look deeper into treatment for my mental and physical ailments, as well as making sure my mother is set for life. If all fails, I can still ctb.

Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
First of all, I'd lawyer the fuck up. Set up some trusts for friends and my brothers. Maybe invest enough that I could live off the return and then I'd probably buy myself a modest property somewhere nearby, spend time turning it into an open source smarthome so it's not leaking data to Google, Amazon etc. Set up a bunch of game/web servers to fuck around on, build myself the best PC money can buy and then spend my time making mods for FNV, TW3 and Minecraft.

I'd probably donate a bunch to some local animal shelters too.

purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
if i won the lottery, i would first hire my own militia to perform a coup d'etat, bring in scientists to render HAARP technology neutralized, to stop the chemtrails, Lol...

Okay, actually i would build affordable housing and invest in the stock market to get more money to continue
efforts to create a safer system where nobody goes without a minimum standard of food, bed, & shower.

Buy myself a purple Hummer (vehicle), and buy my sister and mother whatever they wanted to make sure they have more joy, publish my books immediately, especially the one that will help more Americans become a more cohesive group to overcome their brainwashing. Finally, after helping to create an improved system where everyone is safer, has basic housing, medical care, etc. i would build a humble cabin in the mountains of Switzerland with 5 dogs and never see another human again (except my mom and sister), continue publishing more books, and catch the bus via N and dark chocolate fudge truffles under the stars ✨ and moon in the beautiful forest and joyfully leave this physical realm forever...

5CE2F0E5 5296 4BFA BE25 EB35EEF0A001

392C3B5B 245E 45AA 86B3 1B9159392DE6

07677EEA 47FB 41BA 826D C51D957FB5F5

49F122FF A4A7 4CBA BBBC 44B52E6FF33F

9B0261C8 7F0E 48E6 B50E 3C5701D6FA59

5B5A77A9 0D29 4FE4 B2B0 1512E37E2CD5

812F9D89 3087 477C 8957 66EAD85438C4

6225C1DD 8E45 4FB0 9F80 FB3796F54586

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LonelyHopelessDude, Ferxro, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
Money can't solve all problems, but If I win that much money I would definitely put idea of CTB away for some time and see what happen. Life with a lot of money is much easier, only thing you can't buy with money is love. It's always better to be sad and rich than sad and poor. I wouldn't have to worry about things that I worry about now: like that I will never be able to buy my own apartment and move away from my parents or have to worry about my job or education.

Ferxro

Ferxro

Dec 30, 2019
If I won the lottery I'd probably travel a lot as I love nature it's one thing that I find brings me a little sense of peace when all is done or I grow emotionally numb towards it (like I seem to do with most things I enjoy) I'd go out to iceland buy a boat there go out under the northern lights whenever they appear and ctb w/fentanyl under the night sky

I would assume that I've money left and put the rest towards environmental organizations.

Last edited:
Reactions: purplemoon, Nemeshisu and voyager