VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'd probably give some to charity, to my family, and keep some for myself. i'd fuck off to a hotel in the middle of nowhere, spend the rest of the money on games and whatnot, and then ctb.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I'd buy a house then get hit with a wave of loneliness when I realize I'm the only person in it.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'd probably go on an around the world vacation, eat all kinds of foods, spend time with family and then ctb. It can't help my short term memory issues, my articulation issues, my mental illnesses and my inability to process what people are saying sometimes

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and puppy9
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I'd firstly buy a house for myself, move out of my current toxic living situation. Buy my mother a house. Clear my debt. Buy everything I want and travel a lot. Pay for the best mental health care I could find. Hopefully live a happier and more peaceful life. Buy N just in case things didn't work out how I'd planned.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, KleinerWolf and puppy9
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd buy a house for my autistic sister that's closer to her actual school and hire a permanent nanny for her. Then I'd buy a house for myself. Then I'd try to invest in something so that it can hopefully grow and I can actually live doing absolutely nothing productive like I've always wanted. I might also try to endorse or fund some creative projects too as long I can get other people to take care of the boring stuff. This is where it could all go wrong though if my investments don't work out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, demuic, KleinerWolf and 3 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, KleinerWolf, puppy9 and 2 others
J

Jojo81

Student
Aug 8, 2020
I would buy a medium house with a garden. Stay with my mom and dad and my wife and daughter.. Buy another 2 or 3 more houses and give it for rent. Give some to the friends who helped me.. Some charity. Rest deposited into the bank account.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and KleinerWolf
singsreignrebuilder

singsreignrebuilder

Mar 3, 2020
I would buy a small apartment in the city, and a cabin in the middle of nowhere. I would probably enroll in university, studying philosophy or philology. Otherwise i'd spend my time hiking, listening to/making music, maybe i'd get a part time job at a cafe just to have some kind of routine to keep me going.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, puppy9 and KleinerWolf
ItsOverIsntIt

ItsOverIsntIt

Experienced
Sep 9, 2020
I would use the money to travel and have fun, give the remaining to charity or family/friends, then ctb anyway

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I'd buy or build a huge mansion, take in all homeless animals I encounter, quit my job and live the rest of my life taking care of my 100 something pets, possibly with help of some hired personell. I'd probably give some 100 thousnand out of my 500 millions to my family and then they can get lost, sorry for the cynicism but there would be more then enough for them to never really struggle again, and I'd really rather invest in homeless doggies and kitties.

• Love
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
I'd spend a month just doing simple things I used to enjoy but can't/don't due to depression. Reading, running, going for a beer with friends, calling on family and friends.
Then think about what I'd like to do and who to help out with the money.
CTB definitely wouldn't be considered

Reactions: Jojo81
asdasan

asdasan

Carbon Monoxide
Mar 7, 2019
my issue(s) can't be solved with money anymore, sadly

I'd probably get myself some N and donate the rest to a good cause