W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1) I would travel the world 2) give to charities 3) make a trust fund for Sanctioned Suicide global family where they could request money for various things. Walter

Reactions: TriggerHappy
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
At this point?
Probably use some to buy a wood chipper, then throw the rest into the metal beast as my family watches (fuck them and their ilk...the wealthy ones wouldn't give a shit so I'd have to get creative where they're concerned.)

At another point in time?
Probably share it (with the family I can't stand) and use some (a lot) to try to fix my physical issues (that have since become completely hopeless and compounded by more), then use the rest for tools toward the (now dead) dream of success.

And if nothing else, the best suicide money can buy.
Any method at my disposal and plenty in my pocket ($) to taunt those who refuse to
meet basic 'end of life' requests that I've been begging to be met.
I bet you money talks-when open, miserable, desperate weeping doesn't.
It appeals to the sickness of this society.

edit: lmao I realized I already answered this and started it the same exact way, I swear my mind must already be leaving my body.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lastingabyss and whywere
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Probably a load of Monster Munch and a bottle of irn bru.

Reactions: wasteofspace22 and lastingabyss
lastingabyss

lastingabyss

Knockin’ on Heaven’s door
Apr 10, 2021
my number 1 spot on my bucket list is to travel. i'd take myself on a world round trip on my own, smoke cigars, enjoy myself comfortably during the holiday & then distribute the rest between my family, and charities.

Reactions: lobster salad and Lost Magic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To travel and get some form of euthanasia in countries where it is legal. This will probably never be possible but as we are talking about a fantasy then this is mine.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Painkillers & manwhores

• Yay!
C

Cronos

Dec 3, 2020
First a lot of N and then we'll see

Reactions: newave3
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I'd help my parents, pay their debts or give them each a large sum of the money. Then I'd probably travel a bit. Not that interesting, I know. I guess it's because I don't really value money that much, I don't dream about winning the lottery, nor would money save me.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Two best hitmans east of the Mississippi. Two golden shotguns with diamond bullets would wait for them on my porch. The briefcase with the money would unlock when my pulse drops to zero.

• Love
Reactions: Bigpink and TriggerHappy
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
I'd sponsor some scholarships for higher education and donate the rest to Nonhuman Animal sanctuaries, those are expensive to run.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
A reputable hitman

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Nyeh, nyeh.... would buy me freedom. True independence.
Lifestyles of the rich and aimless: figuring out survival (financial &material) is so fkng stressful.. constantly having to use my manipulative, persuasive character defects to keep everything going...
I miss the advertising agency salary days: pretty much blowing it on pills, potions and playmates: man I've been wanton & wasteful (trying not to dwell on regrets)
So if I had loads of cash, I'd completely lose myself (did I say I learn my lesson?! Pwooooarrrgh fuck that)
I really miss traveling. Tibet calls. And more toys. Fuck I want a new motorcycle.
And more boys, though thats never clever
Harvest was awesomely successful... this is when I usually lose the plot: but I have tough love family members
"managing" my existence. My finances, my madness, my medications and maledictions. & make comments about my lifestyle & the men I'm friends with.
Apologies for venting but I'm struggling to keep balance, no matter how successful I am, instead of gratitude or simply respect - I get criticized (hypersensitive but it hurts) Would definitely buy livestock ('dumb' animals make me happy)
I guess if it was really loads of cash, I'd buy my childhood home in Cape Town (& burn it to the ground), take my cousin to foulsom in California, buy myself an Indian bike, a Murakami, my favorite artist is called Hi -have signed prints of his, but not my favorite (my little mind can't even comprehend owning a Warhol, let alone a Reubens or hieronymous bosch!)
So to keep it real, I'd have a fulltime recovery manager (like djs &Rockstars do) though I'm way too clever/ stupid for that. So I'd be fucked, trying to buy myself kennedy Carter (long story).
I'd leave my farm to the workers as a rehab co-op, make sure their kids go to varsity (african kids lives have more starvation and misery than the average European /American pets) and hang myself in the barn.
Sounds like a plan.
Fuck the travel Varanasi can wait till next life, if theres one....
Apologies for the super long post tired cold & lonely, feeling sorry for myelf: working through the nite again with prize race mares about to foal. So not like the vet shows on tv!!
My life is filled with beauty and afterbirth, not bad for a gay man!

Is money the root of all evil, or just the fruit?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: akana and narval
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I would splurge on a purge

Laugh Plankton GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Yay!
Reactions: narval
A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
Most would go towards investing in businesses and connections & experiences & rare 1 of 1 art / memorabillia. Some Kaws stuff or anime cels. Some rings I like from Dover Street Market. Tickets to NYFW

Therapy / a PA. And I would purchase some artists music on bandcamp and invest in other indie platforms.
Would maybe buy land as well. An architect to build my dream home 🥲 then the rest goes towards maintaining the expenses of..that kinda lifestyle

Last edited: