• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
What would you do... if your entire life you had an obsession with suicide, as if it was one of the lessons your soul had to go through in this lifetime, so as to learn and evolve?

What would you do if you have been depressed for decades, with social anxiety, avoiding people, even the ones you cared about, imagining as "a perfect day" the one in which you wouldn't have to talk to anyone?

I am sure most of you from here are meeting the standards/criteria mentioned above, being cooked in the same oven day after day...

But what what would you do if, in addition to this, the only thing keeping you alive was - heroin? Those rare moments which provide you with a feeling of relief, an escape, the only time you felt - alive?
How would you feel if the best moments of your life were the ones on heroin, DMT, psilocybin and ketamine? No love, no interaction with other people, but rather - all drugs?

What would you do if, despite chronic social anxiety, the younger you managed to have so many sexual partners that 13 years ago you were diagnosed with HIV?

What would you do if you never came out of the closet, were 70% gay, thus never marrying or having a family of your own?

What would you do if you were in such a DEBT that could not be repaid even if you lived for another 100 years... if all your bank accounts were blocked and you couldn't get a regular job that doesn't pay in cash?

What would you do if you worked for 300 EUR per month, despite having a university degree in Psychology and speaking multiple languages? If you were broke enough even for SN to seem unaffordable, while you owned - nothing?

What would you do if decades of drug abuse made you sexually impotent in your late 30's? I'm in my mid-40's, so the struggle has been going on for almost a decade.

What would you do if you had smoked approximately a quarter of a million cigarettes, while you just recently lost your mother to lung cancer? Would you keep waiting for it, knowing what's ahead once you do get it?

What would you do if you were recently dumped by a woman who was the only one to know and accept all of your problems, the only soul you could have considered spending the rest of your life with?

What would you do if you were raised as an atheist, but life and tons of research had shown you that it wasn't really a coincidence or a chance that brought you to this plane of existence?
I'm not talking about organized religion or even a God, but rather a Source, a Creator of Souls, an organized system that sends us to Earth (but not only) to learn and develop through suffering as an unavoidable "school process". If you were aware that you actually chose this life, this body as a vehicle, and all this suffering as lessons... would you still feel bitter, considering yourself a "victim of society"?

What would you do if you felt that you cannot live a meaningful and productive life anymore, even by knowing it was all a "game" in just one of many trials... and that there is really no escape, that you would be held responsible for dropping out of "school", probably having to go through the same lessons, the same or even greater pain, in the future incarnations?

Chronic depression... social anxiety and isolation... HIV... 2 decades of drug addiction... (predominant) homosexuality in a conservative society... financial debt... inability to get a job... impotence... beginning stages of dementia and periodontal disease... while on the outside looking perfectly healthy and at least 10 years younger?

Would you consider all of the above to be enough lessons for a single lifetime? Would you call it a quits and look forward for a more productive opportunity in the future incarnations (if in fact death isn't the end of existence, which I still desperately hope for)?

There are people on this forum who seriously contemplate suicide with "just" one problem from the list above... which doesn't downgrade their pain or make their decision less justified.

But "the list" for me seems like an insurmountable mountain which keeps me paralyzed and useless; I cannot move forward or learn any more, I feel stuck and wasting time and oxygen.

What would you do?

You know what I'd do? I'm counting down... 9 hours to go.
The time has come, and the method is hanging.
Farewell, beautiful community.
See y'all in the spirit world in between lives... where we recharge our energy, discuss with our soul groups the mistakes we made in the past life, and where we choose and plan our next incarnations.

This forum has been a true blessing.
For a few of you who wonder why I seem so confident in the "afterlife" after being an atheist and a believer in only our 5 senses - I leave a recommendation that could change your outlook on life and death, if you only give it a chance. You won't even have to read, just listen... Lay on your beds and listen. It took me 30 years to get the answers to my questions. You get EVERYTHING on a plate.
If just one of you picks it up and overcomes the laziness... my life review will be less condemning.

After all, the main purpose of our existence is to help others and spread the knowledge... because we all come from the same Source and strive to return the same and only ONE.

1. "Journey of Souls" - Dr Michael Newton
2. "Destiny of Souls" - same author

Last edited:
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
I'm so sorry for all your pain and what has happened. What a story... it makes me think you could even write quite an autobiography. You seem very intelligent despite the things weighing on you. I too can't help but believe in the soul no matter how materialist and anti-faith my mindset becomes.

I also hope that the information you shared helps somebody else

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
This just breaks my heart; however, the part that hits me the most is the homosexuality part. I, too, live in an conservative society where homosexuality is a sin punishable by death, and I get torn to pieces each time thinking about my future and how ill never have anyone in my life, whereas my peers and cousins and partly everyone I know will be getting married to their loved ones. Im really sorry that life has brought you to such a point and that you have to bear the cruelty of this life. I wish you the best, and I hope you find the inner peace that you yearn. Man, that was deep.

• Hugs
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
I'm so sorry for all your pain and what has happened. What a story... it makes me think you could even write quite an autobiography. You seem very intelligent despite the things weighing on you. I too can't help but believe in the soul no matter how materialist and anti-faith my mindset becomes.

Thank you for your kind words.
I did in fact write 2 books in my native language, not quite autobiographies although some experiences have been included.

I would overdoase on drugs

Trust me, I would love to be able to do it, but after such a long time of abuse my body and brain have developed a high tolerance to any kind of opiates.
Perhaps Fentanyl could do it, but where I live it's impossible to get hold of it.

This just breaks my heart; however, the part that hits me the most is the homosexuality part. I, too, live in an conservative society where homosexuality is a sin punishable by death, and I get torn to pieces each time thinking about my future and how ill never have anyone in my life, whereas my peers and cousins and partly everyone I know will be getting married to their loved ones. Im really sorry that life has brought you to such a point and that you have to bear the cruelty of this life. I wish you the best, and I hope you find the inner peace that you yearn. Man, that was deep.

Thank you. You sound like a compassionate person, and trust me, that is a trait that we'll all be "judged" by at the end of life.
Maybe "judged" is a wrong word, we won't be going through a trial like we do here in this world, but compassion and serving others are truly valued the most.

Can't say I myself lived according to those principles... too much selfishness, animal-like chasing of instant gratification (drugs, sex), but I'm glad I'd been searching for answers and a meaning to life, which I believe I found in the end. They won't keep me from CTB though, for I've done so much damage previously that life became unbearable.

Btw, I am forced by circumstances to postpone my transition for 24 hours.

Another question, or just a thought... what would you do if you had 24 hours to live? But no money to really enjoy it...
Just another day, it seems.

I feel no fear of death. Even looking forward to it.
A pleasant spirit world and recharging of energy... or nothingness and non-existence - both options seem more acceptable than continuing life wishing for death every moment.
I've been suicidal for so long that even my SI is kind of numb.
I wish I had a less "violent" method available, but hanging is the most common in the world, quite reliable (full-suspension), even 9-year old kids succeed in it... so I should be fine.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I personally could never believe in any kind of afterlife, I very strongly believe that we just cease to exist completely after we leave this world, but anyway it sounds like you've suffered so much, so I hope that you find what you are searching for. I believe that death should never be feared as after all, death is completely inescapable.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
i am sorry, i'm much younger than you but drugs (heroin, etc) are the only thing that keep me going, and also my best moments are to do with them. it's awful people are made to suffer so much without an easy escape and we turn to things that cause us more damage long term as our only solution.

i will say you're very good at writing. i hope you can find peace