• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I'd try to lose my virginity and get some snacks <3 I might pray too, not sure which deities maybe all entities just hope for the best probably gonna still go with Jesus though man I'm crazy tonight <3 But yeah pleasure first probably then repent but that'd be my fake ass going to Hell anyway maybe it's not *wags my tail and turns into a grandma* Oh my <3

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
On pure oxygen. That hospital stuff is so calming. I want to die while hooked up to that device
I wanna try getting high on it yeah good idea aww <3 If I knew whatever lies beyond was better than here and I could have everyone I miss back and such, yeah oh yeah I'd be with you deep on that <3

Reactions: Deutsch and lv-gras
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
Funny. I was just watching on YT about The Purge as a form of propaganda then saw this thread.

what midastic said, or get a gun

also hacking spree, including a bank to get money to spread around

Same on robbing/hacking a bank to transfer to an account. Then distribute it to the homeless. Buy N from A or pay a huge sum to a vet here to solicit N.

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Steal from shops (but I'd be dead boring and get essentials like groceries LOL), buy stuff from the Dark Web and hope they get delivered before the 12 hours is up.

And get weed. And enjoy it.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Steal from shops (but I'd be dead boring and get essentials like groceries LOL), buy stuff from the Dark Web and hope they get delivered before the 12 hours is up.

And get weed. And enjoy it.
Why buy stuff from the dark web, just go to the pharmacy and take whatever you need at medical/lab quality. Dark web is for when the purge isn't happening. :')

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Why buy stuff from the dark web, just go to the pharmacy and take whatever you need at medical/lab quality. Dark web is for when the purge isn't happening. :')
Good point. I think my mind was too innocent to even consider that, haha.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
That would be so awesome. I'd walk up to guys with guns and try to kill them with a stun gun so they kill me.

Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
Stay cooped up inside and play WoW all day like always. Or I'd go rob a gaming store, maybe even a computer store to grab myself some PC upgrades ;P

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Tbh I still wouldn't do that. Chances are you're gonna end up in human trafficking or worse. Your value alive is a lot higher than dead.
I agree, there is no way in hell I would go outside....even if I want to die...I don't want to be raped and whatever anyone could think of before I am sadistically murdered.

Reactions: Deutsch