• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

donggi72

Mar 26, 2024
What country can I get SN? I'm willing to travel to the country where it is to find SN

Reactions: bobcat01
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No need to go travelling around the world. Stay on the forum a few days and people will reach out.

People seem to have in their head that Amazon and eBay voluntarily removing it amounts to world governments and customs checking everything for SN.

It is still used just as much in industry as it ever was and no one has banned it or looking for it. Customs are not looking for it or intercepting it because its a legal substance.

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
No need to go travelling around the world. Stay on the forum a few days and people will reach out.

People seem to have in their head that Amazon and eBay voluntarily removing it amounts to world governments and customs checking everything for SN.

It is still used just as much in industry as it ever was and no one has banned it or looking for it. Customs are not looking for it or intercepting it because its a legal substance.
can you tell me where to get it pleasešŸ˜­šŸ˜­

U

usernamenoonecares

Apr 18, 2024
I also want to know and purchase some as backup plan, not planning to use it anytime soon. Is it easy sand safe to keep for a period of time, like for a few years?

T

tchubbygho5t

Apr 15, 2024
What country can I get SN? I'm willing to travel to the country where it is to find SN
I was wanting to do this as well, I was hoping there was somewhere you could just walk into a shop and buy it, such is the case with N in places like Peru and Mexico. If there was a source that is UK based I'd be all for it but it seems that they are very hard to come by :/