• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
I personally am in favor of the legalization of weed. I know that some US States have already legalized or decriminalized it and even some countries in Europe too. I just don't quite understand how the majority of the world allows (just for example) Alcohol or Nicotine, knowing that they can be much "worse" than THC/HHC, and then proceed to treat Weed like it's a drug grown by the devil himself. Alcohol causes more damage to the body and brain than Weed does. Nicotine is way more addictive than Weed, too.

I've read about weed increasing the risk of psychosis and that's one of the major reasons why it's banned in most countries. Doesn't... alcohol do that too?

What's your opinion on the legalization of Weed?

Reactions: RosesFlourish
Namarupa

Namarupa

Student
Jan 24, 2024
I'm not against it being legalized, but people should have to go through IQ tests in order to purchase it, seeing the hellscape that my country (and most of Latin America) has become with the growing epidemic of narcotics.

Reactions: scottyy
S

scottyy

Feb 17, 2024
Too much of anything is bad. I think it should come with more awareness being spread about the dangers. And tell people that it shouldn't be abused. I believe heavy long-term use can lead to neurochemical issues with symptoms like anxiety, depression and memory loss. If people are using it to treat depression, then it should come with more awareness spread about more healthy ways to deal with it. But now I'm entering talk about society and theres already not enough care for peoples problems in todays society. So maybe it's an easy, "band-aid" type solution.

Reactions: Namarupa
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I support it.
In my opinion, the prohibition of marijuana at this time is illogical. As you wrote, we can easily buy alcohol, which has destroyed many lives, but we cannot buy marijuana.
Of course, marijuana is also harmful and can cause harm, but certainly no worse than alcohol.
In my opinion, it is better to legalize and earn money from excise tax than to allow gangs to make money.
Dealers often sell marijuana of poor quality, which makes it more harmful.
Another senseless pathology, in my opinion, is putting people in prison for possessing marijuana. Sometimes they can make a person's life difficult for possessing a small amount of marijuana.
It is better to legalize and eliminate some problems.

However, as I wrote, marijuana is harmful, so it is not the golden grail of stimulants, as some people write.
This must be done carefully.
I lack knowledge on this topic, so I don't know if a person who smokes marijuana is more susceptible to other drugs. If so, this may be a problem.
Unfortunately, after legalization, there will be more zombies on the streets. This is hard to avoid.
However, in my opinion, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
Yes, definitely, it's pointless to stigmatize it... It would be healthier and more productive to cultivate hemp with a business in mind, when it can be processed into many other things. Other psychedelics could also be legalized, because with their help you can "see things differently".

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Weed is fine, but I've seen a few people who have done permanent damage to themselves relatively early in their lives, like alcohol.

What is more concerning is the push to legalize hard drugs instead of cracking down on the cartels and expanding treatment centers. Creating a seperate non-criminal facility to hold drug users and dealers for short term treatment would be better than 6-12 month prison sentences imo.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Weed smells bad. I can't stand the smell of it
I support it.
In my opinion, the prohibition of marijuana at this time is illogical. As you wrote, we can easily buy alcohol, which has destroyed many lives, but we cannot buy marijuana.
Of course, marijuana is also harmful and can cause harm, but certainly no worse than alcohol.
In my opinion, it is better to legalize and earn money from excise tax than to allow gangs to make money.
Dealers often sell marijuana of poor quality, which makes it more harmful.
Another senseless pathology, in my opinion, is putting people in prison for possessing marijuana. Sometimes they can make a person's life difficult for possessing a small amount of marijuana.
It is better to legalize and eliminate some problems.

However, as I wrote, marijuana is harmful, so it is not the golden grail of stimulants, as some people write.
This must be done carefully.
I lack knowledge on this topic, so I don't know if a person who smokes marijuana is more susceptible to other drugs. If so, this may be a problem.
Unfortunately, after legalization, there will be more zombies on the streets. This is hard to avoid.
However, in my opinion, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.
I thought that marijuana was a depressant, not a stimulant

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Marijuana does worse damage to a teen's brain than alcohol in terms of development... leads to a permanent reduction in IQ. I don't like marijuana because it smells horrible and clings to you much like cigarette smoke does, I'm allergic to certain strains [anaphylaxis]. There's also lies about it saying you can't get addicted to it or it doesn't damage your lungs which is far from the truth. It will become the new cigarette trend as it's advertised by its users as "healthy". There will be more car accidents because of it [they think it's safer to drive stoned but they're 2x as likely to get into a car accident]. Second hand smoke to marijuana has a longer-lasting effect on your blood vessel function than tobacco smoke and it contains many of the same toxic/cancer causing chemicals that cigs do.

If you want it for pain, use the medical THC not the leaf.

Last edited:
RosesFlourish

RosesFlourish

There’s a chance I could make it
Feb 16, 2024
21+ yes! I enjoy it haha. But I'm good about it. It is up to the individual user to take care of themselves. Although, I would highly advise people with a family history or present diagnosis of psychosis to avoid it. For the average person, it can just make a fun weekend. I love not waking up with alcohol hangovers. Alcohol can make me cry and get emotional while weed just chills me out. …can we also please get people with a non-violent possession charge out of prison?

Legalizing for medical use is incredibly important. Its crazy how for Parkinson's, some thc butter or tincture can be consumed and the shaking stops completely (in earlier stages). It allows some cancer patients to eat again by treating nausea. It helps some people with PTSD/anxiety/depression, although a doctor should be involved to make sure it's working as intended and not as a crutch aka addiction. Treat the underlying cause as well with some therapy.

Former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman did say, "We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black…" "…Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."
I'm not against it being legalized, but people should have to go through IQ tests in order to purchase it, seeing the hellscape that my country (and most of Latin America) has become with the growing epidemic of narcotics.
I'm sorry your country is going through that. I could see the logic in that kind of testing. Still allows more adults to enjoy it recreationally without it being a strictly medical card, just a card that cashiers would check for at a normal dispensary.

Last edited:
S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
I think it should be legal. People abuse alcohol way worse and I've seen nicotine and alcohol have more repercussions in a persons life than I have with marijuana.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I'm in favor of it being legal because I don't like the idea of the government dictating what I can and can't do with my own body.