• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
If i knew 100% I wouldn't fail then I'd probably speak all of the unspoken words I've been meaning to tell some people. I think I'd be at ease to die with nothing on my chest.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I would write a will and give my money, Roth IRA and possessions to my mom or sister (otherwise they would just go to waste lol)

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I think am just gonna go out quietly. What is the point anyways.

Reactions: Chronosphere
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Having access to a guaranteed, peaceful way to die on my own terms would bring me peace, I have no interest in suffering in this futile and undesirable existence, I only wish for eternal nothingness, I simply don't wish to experience anything. And it isn't like anything could matter to one once they no longer exist, instead all will finally be forgotten about which is what comforts me.

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
Probably give thanks to those who have given me some small fragments of hope and kindness
Having access to a guaranteed, peaceful way to die on my own terms would bring me peace, I have no interest in suffering in this futile and undesirable existence, I only wish for eternal nothingness, I simply don't wish to experience anything. And it isn't like anything could matter to one once they no longer exist, instead all will finally be forgotten about which is what comforts me.
You know, I don't think that was the question...

Reactions: 4am
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I guess maybe getting another blood dono or volunteer and get some kind of note to put together for the loved ones.
My life is honestly just a mess and planning has never really been my strongest suit but I'll hopefully figure it out in due time whenever I get there.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't think that I would do anything other than the suicide method itself. As much as I do want to perhaps write a suicide note to family letting them know that I'm dead, I think that it would be a burden on me to do due to my massive executive dysfunction and could hinder my suicide attempt. For me to have the best chance at succeeding in a suicide attempt, I need to direct all of my focus on the suicide attempt itself and nothing else beyond this and that is what I will do because I want to be dead

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Like, visiting family members or something, idk just what would you do so you left in peace with yourselves?
How to realize that you are at peace with yourself? What should you feel when you are at peace and how should it be different if you aren't?
I think I just don't care about anything. I really just wait for another wave of me being actively suicidal to finally end it, whenever it happens, tomorrow or in a month.