• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Possibly to go back in time and fix the mistake that lead to the downfall of my life. But then I think I would still have the physical pain and my life still might turn out the same so fuck it nothing would make me want to stay. Money might bide time for a few years but that's it.

A

Anchors

May 2, 2019
If my ear condition got better... although even if it did I'd be too afraid to go to gigs/loud places in case it brought it back. So it's hard to say. But I would be so thankful for the peace I don't think I would ctb anymore

Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
Maybe having a lot of money and forget everything about my life to start anew.
That idea has always intrigued me. That's kinda why I just want to travel. I know it's easier said than done, but you don't need an amazing amount of money to start new somewhere else. I'm sure it comes with it's fair share of difficulties, but it is doable.

R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
Is there any particular event or turn of fortune that would make you want to stay?

If i finally could be, could feel myself. being concious of my own identity, feel myself, feel my story, my past, the life i lived with all its negative traumatic moments and years, but i prefer feeling the pain i felt as a child and being myself than not feeling nothing and just function like a machine.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Nothing. I've lived long enough to see what life has to offer. Which is pretty much nothing.

Lost Soul

Lost Soul

Unreachable dreams, broken hearts
May 13, 2019
A new attractive face, and top tier body or at least above average looking. I hate my face and my body. To live a meaningful life, and be happy with who I am is impossible if I don't even like my appearance. It's like playing a video game as a character you don't like. This reason might sound absurd, but life itself is absurd when you look at it objectively. There are no stupid, or absurd reasons to ctb imo.
Here are some examples:
These guys won the genetic lottery.
11278 11279 11280 11281 11283
I've always been the misfit at school, it's because I'm introverted and weird looking. What's disgusting is the fact that even teachers very often treat unattractive students badly. This is just one reason why I want to ctb. Another reason is that I hate most people around me. The existence of lookism proves that we aren't different from other animals. The fact that most people can't see through someone's appearance and see the true beauty (personality) of a person is a prof that we are programmed by evolution, and not by a God.
I probably won't ctb, LDAR might be a better option. If I don't ctb, I will live somewhere in the forest, far away from human beings. I will play video games, hunt, and enjoy life.

Last edited:
sweet17sour29

sweet17sour29

turning teeth
Feb 22, 2019
Very easy: someone would help me get treatment and stay by me and not abandon me. I am too weak to do it by myself.

In retrospect, there isn't anything too terrible about my life... I'm fairly attractive (though overweight), have more savings than I can shake a stick at, I like my job, a boy I really love really loves me back, people seem to like me... My mind is diseased and wants me dead though.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Everything wrong with my face fixed without making anything look unnatural. I would prefer the issues with my body resolve too but if my face looked the way I wanted it too, that would suffice enough not to CTB.
I would never be "happy", after all that's happened and the time I've lost..I can never be that.
But I would be extremely relieved..in the way someone is when they are literally about to die of thirst and finally find a body of water.
And I wouldn't feel trapped in that godforsaken way anymore. The way in which I want to rip my face off to escape.

But it would have to happen very very soon because I have probably lost a decade and a half of time already. Probably more if I had been self aware as a young child. And things have only gotten comically worse over the more recent years. My life is literally a joke in which each punchline is prodding the same problem I've had to be sentenced to all this time.
I am sick and tired of it, I don't want this problem, I know this side of life and I don't need to know it any longer..I've grown in ways most people never will because of it, but if I don't get free at last, then it will rot me to my core.
I cannot believe I will even have to die in this body. That will be the biggest joke there is.
A new attractive face, and top tier body or at least above average looking. I hate my face and my body. To live a meaningful life, and be happy with who I am is impossible if I don't even like my appearance. It's like playing a video game as a character you don't like. This reason might sound absurd, but life itself is absurd when you look at it objectively. There are no stupid, or absurd reasons to ctb imo.
Here are some examples:
View attachment 11278View attachment 11279View attachment 11280View attachment 11281View attachment 11283
I've always been the misfit at school, it's because I'm introverted and weird looking. What's disgusting is the fact that even teachers very often treat unattractive students badly. This is just one reason why I want to ctb. Another reason is that I hate most people around me. The existence of lookism proves that we aren't different from other animals. The fact that most people can't see through someone's appearance and see the true beauty (personality) of a person is a prof that we are programmed by evolution, and not by a God.
I probably won't ctb, LDAR might be a better option. If I don't ctb, I will live somewhere in the forest, far away from human beings. I will play video games, hunt, and enjoy life.
What's LDAR?

I don't even need to have won the whole genetic lottery, but it'd be nice to win a few scratch cards at least!

Yea..I like your video game character analogy..having to play with a character you don't like ruins the experience. I have so much I want to do, much more 'meaningful' to who I am as a person than this ridiculous problem with not even getting to look nice.
But I will never be okay with it and never get past it. It's my face. It's literally attached to my skull. It's not a problem one can just tuck in their pocket or the corner of their mind for another day. It's directly linked to our identity whether we like it or not. It's what everyone sees. It's what we see.
To me it's a vital organ.
It's not everything in life but it's too important to go without.

I know some people get on just fine without looks and more power to them. But that's not me. I can't do it and I won't do it. I would still want this issue resolved even if I was the last person on earth to even have a look at me. I want to feel free in my own skin. Not trapped.

I also have hatred for the people around me. I want to have love for them, and still begrudgingly do sometimes. Or maybe it's not really love, but strings that just can't be cut.
But seeing this side of life, it really opens your eyes to how despicable humanity is. Society, the individuals themselves. The bullshit merry-go-round.
If a miracle happened for me and I was beautiful tommorow, I would still not be able to close my eyes to what I have seen. And I would not deserve to live if I did close them. There's too many people out there who have absolutely no clue what this is like, they don't see it because they were never forced to.
..As can be said for a lot of issues that cause people to CTB.
It's true afterall, the world is remarkably unfair.

Last edited:
FrankieMay

FrankieMay

May 21, 2019
A true friend that I could be myself with
Or if someone said 'I love you' and meant it

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie
Lost Soul

Lost Soul

Unreachable dreams, broken hearts
May 13, 2019
Everything wrong with my face fixed without making anything look unnatural. I would prefer the issues with my body resolve too but if my face looked the way I wanted it too, that would suffice enough not to CTB.
I would never be "happy", after all that's happened and the time I've lost..I can never be that.
But I would be extremely relieved..in the way someone is when they are literally about to die of thirst and finally find a body of water.
And I wouldn't feel trapped in that godforsaken way anymore. The way in which I want to rip my face off to escape.

But it would have to happen very very soon because I have probably lost a decade and a half of time already. Probably more if I had been self aware as a young child. And things have only gotten comically worse over the more recent years. My life is literally a joke in which each punchline is prodding the same problem I've had to be sentenced to all this time.
I am sick and tired of it, I don't want this problem, I know this side of life and I don't need to know it any longer..I've grown in ways most people never will because of it, but if I don't get free at last, then it will rot me to my core.
I cannot believe I will even have to die in this body. That will be the biggest joke there is.

What's LDAR?

I don't even need to have won the whole genetic lottery, but it'd be nice to win a few scratch cards at least!

Yea..I like your video game character analogy..having to play with a character you don't like ruins the experience. I have so much I want to do, much more 'meaningful' to who I am as a person than this ridiculous problem with not even getting to look nice.
But I will never be okay with it and never get past it. It's my face. It's literally attached to my skull. It's not a problem one can just tuck in their pocket or the corner of their mind for another day. It's directly linked to our identity whether we like it or not. It's what everyone sees. It's what we see.

I know some people get on just fine without looks and more power to them. But that's not me. I can't do it and I won't do it. I would still want this issue resolved even if I was the last person on earth to even have a look at me. I want to feel free in my own skin. Not trapped.

I also have hatred for the people around me. I want to have love for them, and still begrudgingly do sometimes. Or maybe it's not really love, but strings that just can't be cut.
But seeing this side of life, it really opens your eyes to how despicable humanity is. Society, the individuals themselves. The bullshit merry-go-round.
If a miracle happened for me and I was beautiful tommorow, I would still not be able to close my eyes to what I have seen. And I would not deserve to live if I did close them. There's too many people out there who have absolutely no clue what this is like, they don't see it because they were never forced to.
LDAR means giving up on everything, staying at home all day, not doing anything productive, and not interacting with human beings. It stands for Lay Down And Rot.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
if I got a 100% guarantee that I'd die in one year precisely, I'd gladly hold out one more year since I'd know the end is near.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018

What's LDAR?

Thank you for expressing so eloquently, why being unattractive is a reasonable/justifiable reason for not wanting to live anymore. It's one of the reasons why I don't want to continue anymore too.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Here are some examples:
View attachment 11278View attachment 11279View attachment 11280View attachment 11281View attachment 11283

When it comes to appearance, I think it also depends on who you are dealing with because everyone has their own unique taste. And I'm a dude, so maybe my opinion doesn't mean much but I think some of those guys are ugly(on the outside). Who knows about their personalities. They could be awesome people. The only guys who are good looking in my eyes(on the outside), are the guys in the 2nd pic and 4th pic. I would only trade my looks for their looks. And only because I'm losing hair...

I might stick around if I was given enough money so I'd never have to work a shitty job ever again, a cure for each of my mental and physical health problems and was given the chance to conquer the world. Forging an empire that will last until the end of time. Not for power, not for evil. But for good. So that I can look down on humanity and this Earth and see something beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vidar33