• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
60mg xanax
100mg diazepam
1 blister of sleeping pills
1 blister of tilidin (synthetic opioid)

and anti-nausea-medication so it stays in

I would turn the pills into powder and mix it with some liquid and stuff

RIP Lil peep, but it could work out for me as well? What are your thoughts on this?

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Drug interactions vary widely from patient to patient; I don't know any of the relevant numbers but personally I would make sure that one of those is well above its LD50 rather than relying on a lethal interaction

Reactions: 6o66yx

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
Drug interactions vary widely from patient to patient; I don't know any of the relevant numbers but personally I would make sure that one of those is well above its LD50 rather than relying on a lethal interaction
But how much could've Lil peep taken which led to his death, since he probably didn't want to intentionally end his life?

I couldn't imagine it was more than what I listed now, especially at once.

But maybe I should try to get more

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
But how much could've Lil peep taken which led to his death, since he probably didn't want to intentionally end his life?

You should look into the specific dose in a person without tolerance; lil peep was in a novel location so his tolerance would've been a bit lower than in a location of habitual use like his car or somewhere else like that. So he CTB by accident likely taking something that didn't seem dangerous.

Anyway as a regular user peep is a different case. Do reading on the specifics of each substance you intend to use rather than focusing on a single case study.

Reactions: Forveleth
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020

It seems you're seeing one person do something and trying to base your own death off of it. A girl in a movie slitting her throat and lil peep overdosing. This is a rather fantastical way of looking at things. I would advise not looking for tips on something as serious and permanent as death from media and celebrities. This isn't fashion advice, it is your entire life.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I agree with @willitpass ,people die accidentally from random things like laughing or falling from 1 or 2 floors. Trying to duplicate their death may not work for you or worse you could endup with permanent damage. ODs effectiveness is 2 to 6%, so something to consider as well.

Reactions: Forveleth

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
It seems you're seeing one person do something and trying to base your own death off of it. A girl in a movie slitting her throat and lil peep overdosing. This is a rather fantastical way of looking at things. I would advise not looking for tips on something as serious and permanent as death from media and celebrities. This isn't fashion advice, it is your entire life.

I agree with @willitpass ,people die accidentally from random things like laughing or falling from 1 or 2 floors. Trying to duplicate their death may not work for you or worse you could endup with permanent damage. ODs effectiveness is 2 to 6%, so something to consider as well.
Idk, maybe I'll try a combo with the meds and blood loss or meds and suffocation while unconsciousness

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Idk, maybe I'll try a combo with the meds and blood loss or meds and suffocation while unconsciousness
This sounds like you're throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks. Throwing together as many methods as possible and hoping it works sounds impulsive and dangerous. I would strongly advise you take a step back and reconsider before you do something. This seems like a great way to wake up in a pool of your own blood and vomit the next day, or potentially go out with a seriously bad trip. Please stop and think before you do anything you sound extremely impulsive. This is how people survive and get hurt.