• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
wish me luck I cannot even harbour enough sleep to do any kind of planning and when I do it's a long crash period I only take Xanax when it gets absolutely unbearable but I don't want to take them myself anymore. I have to see a doctor about these sleeping issues they are causing me to see things even out of the corner of my eye sometimes , and be quite agitated …. Also nausea so much nausea sometimes …. I don't know why my brain overpowers my body sometimes my thoughts keep me awake I think I'm going to need a strong sleeping medication and I'm terrified of doctors I don't want them to accuse me of trying to get them for recreational purposes because I just want to remember what it's like to have a normal sleep , yes I self medicate with marijuana to sleep but I don't smoke all day long, I'm afraid they will tell me that I have to stop this before prescribing me something. What should I say to them to actually get a good sleeping pill? Melatonin DOES NOT WORK FOR ME, neither does trazadone I've tried it . I feel so hopleless I can't even plan to ctb if I am erratic from not sleeping so I need to handle this issue , sleeping
I might try to call the hospital or just go to the emergency room today because sometimes you have to and it's difficult to make an appointment I will try to because I don't want to take up space from people who really need and sit in the waiting room for many hours so I am really going to try to do through my family doctor I just pray they have some sympathy for me because I've had such bad experiences with doctors and I don't wanna turn to the streets to get drugs for something like sleeping , I know when I'm rested I can carry on my plans better . My thoughts don't shut up, I'm always restless , it's fucked
daridorexant is what Google is saying

My issue is that I can't stay asleep longer than 4-5 hours at a time sometimes I am able to fall asleep and I am also on an SSRI

Last edited:
M

madasco

Sep 13, 2022
I feel you. Not sleeping is a bitch. I find all benzos come with side effects and tolerance, often leaving you drowsy, with low energy and cognitively impaired if used for more than a few days.

Have you tried quviviq? 50-75mg worked pretty well for me, although after a few days I experienced significant anhedonia. But it's "cleaner" than benzos and doesn't impair you that much the day after. It also doesn't knock you out like dormicum , so you need to be relaxed and have practiced some sleep hygiene during the day for it to work better.

Hope it helps!

Last edited:
Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
You're already getting Xanax, which is the strongest sedative from the benzodiazepine family pr 1mg of the most prescribed.
And taking them, as you said brings a lot with it( Side effects, tolerance, withdrawals and what not) . I get benzos myself. So i know it all too well.

You do not mention it, so i have to ask. Have you tried antihistamines? Like Promethazine/Phenergan. It worked well for me, a long time ago. The reason i am mentioning antihistamines, is because they are not addictive in the same way almost anything else is. There is also Gabapentinoids/ and the prodrug Lyrica.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
I feel you. Not sleeping is a bitch. I find all benzos come with side effects and tolerance, often leaving you drowsy, with low energy and cognitively impaired if used for more than a few days.

Have you tried quviviq? 50-75mg worked pretty well for me, although after a few days I experienced significant anhedonia. But it's "cleaner" than benzos and doesn't impair you that much the day after. It also doesn't knock you out like dormicum , so you need to be relaxed and have practiced some sleep hygiene during the day for it to woke better.

Hope it helps!
Thank you so much! I've been dealing with these symptoms for a few months now…….. maybe going on four so I am absolutely at my wits end and I really appreciate you're advice I was worried about the benzos making me feel to much like a zombie but I was also guessing maybe that would be better than not sleeping at all, so I'm glad there is a better alternative . I live in Ontario, what do you think I should tell my doctor ? Im having a lot of anxiety , should I just outright ask for that medication?

I literally can't even function properly , most of the time now without crashing and sleeping for short times then waking up right now , I have no underlying health conditions and I know it's psychological , I really want this all to stop man,…. It's getting in the way of my ctb plans too even more!! :( I feel like such a mess I need to just get some sleep so I can plan things all better.

Is quvivig available near me, I'm gonna look into that haha
You're already getting Xanax, which is the strongest sedative from the benzodiazepine family pr 1mg of the most prescribed.
And taking them, as you said brings a lot with it( Side effects, tolerance, withdrawals and what not) . I get benzos myself. So i know it all too well.

You do not mention it, so i have to ask. Have you tried antihistamines? Like Promethazine/Phenergan. It worked well for me, a long time ago. The reason i am mentioning antihistamines, is because they are not addictive in the same way almost anything else is. There is also Gabapentinoids/ and the prodrug Lyrica.
Yes but when I take Xanax I take them irregularly and infrequently because they aren't always easy to get on the streets……
Also I'm able to take one for one night, and not take the next night I wouldn't say I'm dependant on them , atleast I am just dependant on some vice for sleeping ….. I am willing to do anything … I've tried alcohol too and that dosent work… greatly

Lyrica is a hard pass because I've heard awful things about it and someone close to me firsthand takes the shot and has very horrid side effects …. Should I try to get a prescription of Xanax? Do you think it's likely they will even give me that? Without suspecting me of abusing them? I honestly just wanna good nights sleep, my trauma and past keeps me awake and I'm restless like in my body….sorry for over sharing if I have lol I'm just not sure , I am scared that a medication being prescribed could also cause side effects and dependence because I like to have control I think it's a trauma thing, at the end of the day I'll do whatever I have to do to get a good night rest so I can continue planning, but don't wanna get laced off the streets or just cut to shit, and also rather have a deal prescription for convenience anyhow because this has been going on for months

Last edited:
M

madasco

Sep 13, 2022
You're welcome! Know that you're not alone in this suffering. Everything starts with restful sleep. Yes, I think you may want to ask for that medicine; explain your Dr. that you have tried everything else and that benzos leave you trashed and unable to function. He may not know about the medicine because it has been approved recently (at least in the EU), so you may have to inform him.

Or just go to a place where you can buy it without a prescription. I'm doing so in an EU country now.

Please remember that after a few days of using it you may experience lack of energy, anhedonia, even suicide ideation. No med is perfect, but this one can be interrupted cold turkey without any consequences. And if it helps you to catch some good sleep for a week then you may be on track to solve your insomnia by yourself.

Good luck and please tell us how it went when you try it!

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
You're welcome! Know that you're not alone in this suffering. Everything starts with restful sleep. Yes, I think you may want to ask for that medicine; explain your Dr. that you have tried everything else and that benzos leave you trashed and unable to function. He may not know about the medicine because it has been approved recently (at least in the EU), so you may have to inform him.

Or just go to a place where you can buy it without a prescription. I'm doing so in an EU country now.

Please remember that after a few days of using it you may experience lack of energy, anhedonia, even suicide ideation. No med is perfect, but this one can be interrupted cold turkey without any consequences. And if it helps you to catch some good sleep for a week then you may be on track to solve your insomnia by yourself.

Good luck and please tell us how it went when you try it!
Will do , ! I'm going to try to schedule something tomorrow I just hope they take me seriously , I am going to try to reassure myself though . Can hardly get much done , I feel like a failure right now, I'm sure the suicidal ideation can't be much higher than I have , I mean I hope ahh and will be better than the sleepless nights, it's the worst when you're just laying awake , telling yourself to sleep, and all you get in return from you're mind is the same repeats of situations , conversations and places looping back, you try to silence you're thoughts with music , distractions like reading / drawing but you can't. It's just total aloneness , you're paranoid because u already haven't gotten enough sleep , you know you're body and you're not truly like this it just floods into my days now I need to manage this problem ASAP, thank you so much for you're kind words ! Hopefully they are responsive and prescribe me something in good time , wishing and waiting. I'll go this morning and let you know! I'll cry if they recommended melatonin though lol 😂, if I had a dollar for every time growing up a psychiatrist did I would prob be richer 500$

• Hugs
Reactions: madasco
Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Thank you so much! I've been dealing with these symptoms for a few months now…….. maybe going on four so I am absolutely at my wits end and I really appreciate you're advice I was worried about the benzos making me feel to much like a zombie but I was also guessing maybe that would be better than not sleeping at all, so I'm glad there is a better alternative . I live in Ontario, what do you think I should tell my doctor ? Im having a lot of anxiety , should I just outright ask for that medication?

I literally can't even function properly , most of the time now without crashing and sleeping for short times then waking up right now , I have no underlying health conditions and I know it's psychological , I really want this all to stop man,…. It's getting in the way of my ctb plans too even more!! :( I feel like such a mess I need to just get some sleep so I can plan things all better.

Is quvivig available near me, I'm gonna look into that haha

Yes but when I take Xanax I take them irregularly and infrequently because they aren't always easy to get on the streets……
Also I'm able to take one for one night, and not take the next night I wouldn't say I'm dependant on them , atleast I am just dependant on some vice for sleeping ….. I am willing to do anything … I've tried alcohol too and that dosent work… greatly

Lyrica is a hard pass because I've heard awful things about it and someone close to me firsthand takes the shot and has very horrid side effects …. Should I try to get a prescription of Xanax? Do you think it's likely they will even give me that? Without suspecting me of abusing them? I honestly just wanna good nights sleep, my trauma and past keeps me awake and I'm restless like in my body….sorry for over sharing if I have lol I'm just not sure , I am scared that a medication being prescribed could also cause side effects and dependence because I like to have control I think it's a trauma thing, at the end of the day I'll do whatever I have to do to get a good night rest so I can continue planning, but don't wanna get laced off the streets or just cut to shit, and also rather have a deal prescription for convenience anyhow because this has been going on for months
Well. I will say, that with your situation taking into consideration, it may be a very good idea to talk with a doctor.
It is ALWAYS best to get it from your doctor. Always.

Remember side-effects in one person, does not mean you are going to get it. Millions of people take Lyrica. It has become very popular. And it does not give the same intolerable withdrawals like xanax can give.

Xanax is a short acting benzo, so it produces more powerful withdrawals. I personally can feel it the day after just one dosage! With withdrawals.

It it also possible a Z benzodiazepine is more suited to you, like Zopiclone or zolpidem. I really do think the best would be,to talk with your doctor 👍 I cannot answer if he will prescribe it, but many people are getting them prescribed because they need them.

I do not know enough of your data and situation, to give you a more qualified answer.