• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dogbreath

dogbreath

i can fix him
Feb 13, 2023
would love it if i had a friend group. would also love it if I could earn money by doing nothing. I have no ambitions. I wish the government would pay me 60 dollars per hour as I stay in my apartment playing video games. pay to keep me existing!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheems

cheems

Feb 12, 2024
Enough money income for shelter and minimum nutrition and a functioning dick would be a start. But even when I did have that, I was still considering CTB, so I don't know.

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
If my previous girlfriend and I got back together tomorrow or I could travel back in time to August 2023 with my current knowledge.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Love, companionship, a good group of friends. Getting my interests to make me feel good again.

So yeah, impossible.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
If the convicted malpractice doctor didn't ruin my mother, if my father didn't go to jail and leave me with a huge mess behind him that I'm legally responsible for (some includes dealing with government) - he took almost all of my money while I was caring for my mom, if my country and society weren't being slowly ruined - watching many people get sucked into a vortex, if I didn't have a chronic illness on top of it that makes me feel like shit, tired, and in pain, if my family who stole things from my father while smiling in our faces didn't make him desperate and create a mess that he shouldn't have done in my name, who know what has happened to me and did not help me with a dime, after he gave them large amounts of money. I lost my favorite pet in the middle of all of this, who showed me for 16 years nothing but unconditional love, just to check on her sleeping and find her motionless and still warm. I miss her.

I wish I could fly to an island with a food and water supply and never talk to anyone again.

I've been ruined. And I am in agony every day I wake up, I say why didn't a heart attack kill me in my sleep. And the pain of it all is seeing so few who care, and most turn their backs.

I've driven to a famous bridge, just to back out at the last second. Been at the edge of large buildings - fear of heights / SI takes over, don't want to traumatize anyone. I've tried ODing on kratom, alcohol, and nicotine combined - to pass out while barely breathing, just to wake up another day in hell. I've tried partial successfully - just to back out, and the one I could go through with being night-night, I wouldn't back out since it would be like going to sleep - I can't make it target the carotid and keep the 2 rags / cornhole bags stable, just get head pressure from the ratchet.

Since I have concluded I'm unable to find a comfortable CTB method and have given up, I hope is that this cancerous society collapses - since it seemingly just gets worse with time, and somehow things reset and start off from scratch, or war happens and I get taken out by a missile. It's looking like a strong possibility at this point, though many believe otherwise.

I'm tired of suffering. I'm very, very tired.

C

cosmic-freedom

Mar 18, 2024
If my narcissistic father disappeared for good,then yeah..I wouldn't want to ctb

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Said it before and I'll say it again, all I'd really need is a woman who I am in love with that also loves me back and for us to be together.

The odds of this are stupidly low though, I calculate them to be about a 1 in 14,000,605 chance. I'm just as likely to lose all my hair during a total eclipse on Arbor Day while listening to the Marine Corps band play Home on the Range and while also watching a badminton match between two guys both named Ichabod.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
"The Satanist decides of his own life and death and prefers to go out with a smile on his lips when he has reached his peak in life, when he has accomplished everything, and aim to transcend this earthly existence. But it is completely un-satanic to end one's own life because one is sad or miserable. The Satanist dies strong, not by age, disease or depression, and he chooses death before dishonor! Death is the orgasm of life! So live life accordingly, as intense as possible!"
- Jon Nödtveidt

Live your peak. When you smell it's all going downhill, beyond reasonable doubt, it's time to consider cashing out before you leave in a way you wouldn't be happy with. I've been through enough hell, but I have been put in a situation where I've been setup for nothing but shit and it's the moment to do everything I want and go out before it gets in a way that I am just living a bad movie out of my control. When you know it's done, just do the shit you love the best, and end it when the moment you've realized you want nothing more out of this place, that it's going to offer you nothing but filth at a certain point not too far away.

Last edited:
nightmother

nightmother

Mar 15, 2024
i guess i would have to find a proportional amount of reasons to not ctb, so if i did the balance between these and the reasons to actually ctb, i could be satisfied with the result

the_fail_man

the_fail_man

Failure, Outcast, Diseased - The True Leper
Mar 9, 2024
My health back. The ability to poop without getting so exhausted I can't speak for 3 days. To ability to eat without feeling like shit after.

The ability to not be bedridden. To tolerate videos, music, and movies withourt body breaking out in hives and pain. Fatigue.

... A girlfriend

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
If I had enough money to never do a job in my life and if a woman truly desired and loved me

Reactions: cheems
H

HopelesslyAlive

Mar 12, 2024
I honestly don't think anything would make me not want to catch the bus. Nothing is perpetually wrong, and tbh I have no apparent reason to feel like this so I think its just more of a perpetual state of being that will never go

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Maybe if this world is better place

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Nothing . Suicide is my only goal

The only thing that will make me happy or has value to me is finally taking action my suicide . It's my only goal my life purpose to me the only rational act.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree
broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
a total reconstruction of all of material reality would b good enough for me probably

notori

notori

Nov 26, 2023
I just want to learn to love and trust again. My suffering is overbearing. I just want peace.