• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
I think that sooner or later I would feel it again. Even if now I can imagine some solutions (not gonna happen anyway), I know one day these thoughts will be back. It's not about fixing anything in my case.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Under no circumstances would I ever wish for something so repulsive and harmful as existence, I will always see existence as completely undesirable in every way possible but it's also evil as it's the source of all suffering and I don't wish to suffer in any way, I simply wish to permanently not exist.

To me existence itself truly is such a horrific tragedy that causes nothing but unnecessary problems, so much harm and senseless cruelty, all I see as beautiful is the permanent release from the abomination that is existence. I have no interest in the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human where one is slowly dying and waiting to die with no limit as to how much they can suffer in an existence that was completely unappealing in the first place. All that comforts me is death, I'd always see it as better that existence permanently disappears into nothingness as there are no disadvantages to the peace of an dreamless and eternal sleep.

Last edited:
B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
Hey guys, just wanted to know if something could be fixed in your life that would make you not want to CTB.

For myself, I would like to travel to before I got eye surgery and made my vision substantially worse.
In no particular order:
1. A good job that provided my life with meaning and had upward mobility. I don't care about the starting position I just want to reach my potential. I'm not looking for a medicore life. I want to reach my potential.
2. Family reversing course and trying to help me. It's not about winning or losing. I hope we would win. But it's the fact they care about me to do it. It's about being loved. Something I have been shown the opposite of.
3. Justice for what happened to me in medical school and/or an opportunity to finish and become a doctor-oncologist.

There's probably others but this is what I could come up with for now.

waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
Hey guys, just wanted to know if something could be fixed in your life that would make you not want to CTB.

For myself, I would like to travel to before I got eye surgery and made my vision substantially worse.
If I have no physical health problems I wouldn't want to die.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Y

Yazzerton

Mar 18, 2024

I would probably go back to before I lost my full ride scholarship. I kinda became a failure after that and I would like to not be a disappointment to everyone anymore.

H

henry22

Mar 31, 2023
In no particular order:
1. A good job that provided my life with meaning and had upward mobility. I don't care about the starting position I just want to reach my potential. I'm not looking for a medicore life. I want to reach my potential.
2. Family reversing course and trying to help me. It's not about winning or losing. I hope we would win. But it's the fact they care about me to do it. It's about being loved. Something I have been shown the opposite of.
3. Justice for what happened to me in medical school and/or an opportunity to finish and become a doctor-oncologist.

There's probably others but this is what I could come up with for now.
Tell us about what happened in medical school.
I would probably go back to before I lost my full ride scholarship. I kinda became a failure after that and I would like to not be a disappointment to everyone anymore.
How did you lose your scholarship?

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
Tell us about what happened in medical school.
I have written in the past here but I think it will be hard to find I'll put in a link on reddit that I wrote. If you don't have reddit I will try to find my post on here.

Here is my story

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Never mind my health issues, but having a non-dysfunctional family that's not fucked up sure as hell would help a ton.