• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aonewayticketplease

Student
Jun 3, 2019
To go back in time and live a better life without having to put up with the sort of people who were around me.

For example my sperm donor thought that it was hilarious when he bought a fridge magnet that said "Avenge yourself, live long enough to be a problem to your children". Why in blue fuck would anyone who felt that way have children?

As a side note though if he is still alive he would have been released from prison this week after serving a 15 year sentence for murder. Thank god I don't live in the same country as him any more.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath, Bct, ERASED and 2 others
DeathNoot

DeathNoot

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Said this a few times now, but money. Enough to live peacefully and keep to myself. I'll be fine with that.

Reactions: tootiredtoargue, dundyfundy, Evermore and 1 other person
V

Varstraben

Student
May 25, 2020
Lost all my memories, personality and physical problems.
So all my past ...

• Aww..
Reactions: FriendofDeath, ERASED and AnxietyAttack44
Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
Why not move to Africa? Nigeria, Uganda. Everybody there is black and they are unaware they are different!

True, but then I'd face violence because I'm gay and it's illegal in both these places. And I'm not sure being a heterosexual woman in Uganda would be a big improvement.

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath
listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
The primary source of all my suffering gone, that is, my mother gone.

The most peculiar situation. Imagine you're Tr*mp's kid but somehow you turn out a normal human being, he has abused you all your life, you want nothing to do with his evil empire, you struggled hard all your life to live on your own, overcame all odds to achieve all your modest desires, but because your patriarch is so powerful, he effortlessly destroys & overturns everything you have over & over & over & over & over & over again. In the end, you have no choice but to try to make sense of & carry out his insane whims, commit his evil deeds, bear his schizophrenic wrath.

Most of the times I do not want to die. But my mother is extremely healthy, youthful & going to outlive me naturally, so it's either I end the suffering early or 6-7 decades more of this insane life.

Reactions: TheSkyIsBlue and ERASED
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
More money may fix the problem so I can do the rest of the surgeries that I need . I also need to leave Australia to a more LGBT friendly country

Reactions: dundyfundy and FriendofDeath
esoragoto

esoragoto

The 1000th summer—
May 23, 2020
To wake up as a completely different person, for starters.

Reactions: Evermore and ERASED
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
1. My boyfriend to not have cheated
2. Not have severe insomnia
3. My job to go back to being the job I used to love

• Hugs
Reactions: Evermore, ERASED and Krash1990
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
be able to go back 10 years, I'd tell myself some truths. Then I would not be here right now. I'd be so different

I want to CTB but do it right.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
My teeth fixed and a purpose in life, besides working.

Reactions: FriendofDeath
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
My teeth fixed and a purpose in life, besides working.

My teeth are horrific, through years of neglect. I can only bring myself to smirk to show I'm pleased. Have you considered volunteering for a charity, or finding a fulfilling hobby, in your spare time? I have no purpose, though I gave up hope a while ago

Reactions: Throwawaysoul
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Some I could think of:

-Having a healthy amount of self-esteem
-Able to find someone who loves me back
-Having someone (or some people) who can be considered as best friends
-My traumas & mental health issues are cured
-Financially stable (now I'm going to quit my job soon since I haven't been paid for months & company's future doesn't look as good)
-(Optional) Having a healthy relationship with my family, but I can just stay away from them as long as I have some money
-Don't be an asshole

Reactions: Evermore, ERASED and InTheAirTonight
selfhater

selfhater

Experienced
Mar 1, 2020
nothing

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and ERASED
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
Some great world intervention that is all mine. Otherwise, I have always felt this is my fate. I have everything I need but also will also know when it is my time. I just don't see my CTB from not happening. ❤

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
There are no things which would guarantee this.
And even those which could bring me closer, are impossible or nearly impossible.
If we consider something more realistic, then it will make no sense because there is an abyss in front of me and I am driving full speed with brakes not working. But surviving this fall without the permanent damage is already nearly impossible.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, it's_all_a_game, FriendofDeath and 3 others
coldeyes

coldeyes

the rumbling is comfy
Jan 9, 2019
Listen to all the good music ever made
Can waste all my time listening to plej, chanz jankel, etc

Last edited:
Lilmeowssi

Lilmeowssi

I just want peace
Sep 6, 2019
To be loved by my parents. They're everything to me and I would do anything for me to be their everything..

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, GoodPersonEffed, FriendofDeath and 1 other person
SnakeTeam93

SnakeTeam93

Addicted to Dying
Mar 20, 2020
I made some mistakes in life because of my Autism and in general being stupid so for me I need some millions and to fix that but there is no fix for Autism and the autoimmune disease that i have and they don't understand why they say it's genetic but no one in my family tree ever had it...

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath and TheSoulless
T

TheSkyIsBlue

Student
May 16, 2020
  • my mental and physical health getting fixed
  • money
  • people who actually care for others
Or more concretely, be able to live a normal, functional, somewhat happy life without having to go through panic attacks, nightmares, dissociation, severe depression, anxiety, flashbacks, intrusive thoughts and all of that good stuff every single day.
I can relate to this. My mental health is practically ruined, I would need years of therapy, but maybe even that wouldn't completely cure everything.
I haven't gotten to the point of publicly embarrassing myself as of yet (except sometimes crying in public for no reason), mainly because I've been avoiding going out for that exact reason. I sometimes get intensively worried about getting a panic attack or something of that sort in public that I completely just avoid going out. It really sucks.
I don't go out when I don't have either, I'm anxious around strangers as heck, so it's problematic for me to even order food at a restaurant. I got a panic attacks few times in school and yeah, it was super embarrassing.

Reactions: Chucchy and emie_
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
The fact that I am gay is the source of my misery but this cannot be cured yet. Perhaps in time gene therapy may be able to correct homosexuality.

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
My son to be alive. Even though things were challenging, we were a team and we were facing it together.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AnxietyAttack44, Evermore and listeningpost1379
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
To either get the benefits I deserve with ease or a time machine so I can go back and redo my life better than before.

Reactions: SnakeTeam93
CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
Title says it all. What would it take for you to not want to CTB at all?
to have a group of friends who wont leave me or hurt me. I could let everything else in my life go if i just had people who i fear will leave me like everyone else. Even some of my family has left. I just want people who wont leave me and abandon me

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't really have anything. There's nothing in this life that can fix me

• Hugs
Reactions: hermestrimegistus and LoiteringClouds
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
What would it take for you to not want to CTB at all?

Nothing . I don't want anything in this life and evil world except to exit it by suicide.

Plus to me there is nothing better than non-existence forever .

All I want is suicide for me.

Many more reasons why nothing but suicide for me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and ijustwishtodie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that I'd always wish to ctb as long as exist, because existence will always be undesirable no matter what.
In fact I see suicide as a logical solution to escape from the burden of human existence, I find it disturbing how there is no limit as to how much a human can suffer as long as they are enslaved in this existence. It's undeniable that existence itself is the true problem and I see it as severely delusional to actually want to exist, as existence itself is nothing more than an unnecessary harm, it's a terrible tragedy how life even exists at all.
I see existence as futile and meaningless as well, I just don't see anything appealing about deteriorating and decaying from age, it terrifies me how a human can potentially exist for so long.