• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I'm kind if a bitch when in comes to trying...I just strangle myself with a belt sometimes...that's why my methods going to be full suspension this fall

ImSorryEmma

ImSorryEmma

Skylar
Mar 28, 2019
i haven't actually attempted yet. you could say i'm a suicide virgin
i would say thats a good thing you haven't attempted yet, you want to make absolute sure the method you choose works the first and only time

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, sunny.sativa, MartEU and 2 others
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Tried hanging myself with a skipping rope.
Was 12

MartEU

MartEU

May 26, 2019
When I was 19, took 150mg xanax and some whiskey.
Failed miserably and only blacked out for 3 days, acted retarded in front of my family and was admitted to a psych ward.

Last edited:
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
When I was 14, used to cut my wrists a lot... one day I was blaring loud music in my room with a shit ton of slits on my wrist until mom came home, came into my room to ask me to turn it down, obviously I didn't hear her come home so I had no time to clean myself up and hide what I did... when she came in I thought it was over for me because I knew what her reaction would be (to send me to a hospital) and wanted to cut down my wrist vertically, she jumped over to me and stopped me from doing so and then admitted me, I was very pissed at her at the time for doing so but today I'm very thankful she did, my mother saved my life

Reactions: Isabelx
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
About 10 years ago. An entire bottle of cyclobenzaprine. Was found and taken to the hospital where they forced me to drink this thick ass charcoal smoothie thingymajig.

A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
When I was 13, and naive enough to think that a single bottle of painkillers would be enough to kill me. I just threw up for the next 24 hours or so, and my parents just thought I had a stomach bug. I was completely back to normal (physically) the next day.

N

Nobeggingformercy

May 25, 2019
I was caught before I was able to follow through, but I had a nice little shotgun waiting to meet the brainstem

sad_frog

sad_frog

May 21, 2019
I had just turned 18. I had skipped most the school year, I was unable to get up. I felt NOTHING.

I don't know what exactly triggered it but I got up from a nap, put my favorite clothes on, and searched for all the medication in the house. I was living with my mom who has has MS for +25 years and (at the time) a 90yo gma, so there was plenty of medication.
I stuffed water bottles and the bags of medication in my a backpack, got a playlist together, and left out the back door.Jumped the fence in our backyard that lead to the woods and a train track.

I swallowed bottles and bottles of pills, an unimaginable amount really. I walked about 2 miles down the track and started feeling sleepy and cold. Panic set in, I thought about turning back but there was NO WAY I could make it back to civilization in time, I could feel myself fading.
I suddenly started screamed and crying out for the life I would never get to experience. Finally I couldn't walk anymore and I laid my head down on the train tracks.

I woke up 3 days later in the hospital. I also had a very frightening dream while in the coma. It was a void of nothing but grey, I could feel my body but couldn't move or see it. I thought I was in hell but I now believe I was seeing bright lights from the hospital room.

Apparently my grandma looked out the window the second I jumped the fence, when I didn't return she and my mom called the cops.
I was told I was "lucky" that some of the medication counteracted each other and combined with the cold weather slowed my heart and kept me alive. I guess they had the whole town looking for me, helicopters, police, neighbors. It was embarrassing, I was never treated the same.

I woke up happy to be alive.... but it didn't last long.
This was 5 years ago now.

Reactions: tiredandhuddledmass, Isabelx and Alec
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
It was pathetic, I tried alcohol poisoning at age 17. I figured if I drank a whole bottle of tequila and did a shit ton of coke, I wouldn't wake up.

I did. In the ER. Fuckin dumb.

Reactions: MartEU
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
It was pathetic, I tried alcohol poisoning at age 17. I figured if I drank a whole bottle of tequila and did a shit ton of coke, I wouldn't wake up.

I did. In the ER. Fuckin dumb.
But if you had to be taken to the ER it means might've worked if you weren't taken there. So not dumb after all.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
First major attempt I was experiencing all kinds of mental break downs. I was experiencing depersonalization, derealization, psychosis, delusions, all kinds of shit. I attempted multiple times with a bag over my head. Eventually I cut myself in the bathtub at 6 am. I was so dehydrated I couldn't bleed enough. My mom had to mysteriously use the restroom so it got found out and I was was so dehydrated that I had to get two IV infusions of blood. I was there for two weeks and had one week physical therapy.

ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
I drank a bottle of e-cig fluid when I was 16. It was impulsive and the dosage was probably non-lethal. I went to the ER and was given activated charcoal.

Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
Last December. Took 375mg of nortriptyline, but it was on impulse and I was out of hospital within a day.

S

Swoods

Apr 21, 2019
17, Made a strong tea from oleander. Thought it would work but just made me sick.

BACONF

BACONF

I have become a husk of myself.
Nov 13, 2018
Hanging
It was after my mother told me I was a whore, ´cause I was using a cocktail dress ( I was 15 bear with me) for a party.
I was inexperienced and in a rush, the rope just broke...

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Tried to hang myself with the belt from my night robe at 11. Went to school the next day like it wasn't no thang

Reactions: usernameNotFound and Kjo
G

GHOST99

Jun 8, 2019
I was 12 y/o and tried OD on my antidepressants and Trazodone, all it did was make me throw up and wake up in the ER smh. Then after that was an involuntary psychiatric hospitalization/code 5150 for being a minor attempting suicide in my area x_x Felt like a prison

• Hugs
Reactions: Kjo
Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
I was 13 maybe? Quite a bit of bullshit I went through and just wanted to 'quit'. Took every pill I found in the house; I'm talking multiple bottles of pills. One of many attempts in my life.

My mom came home early and I told her that I caught a little stomach bug. I then curled up in her lap, told her how much I loved her, and waited to die. Refused to even let myself throw up.
Never told her.
My goal was letting her know I have a stomach bug means she wouldn't take me to hospital if I looked ill. Unfortunately, pills weren't fatal. Caused a bit of internal problems though.

Last edited:
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I was 8 years old. Yes, I just double-checked the date. I was given a microscope with some staining supplies (why you'd give that to an 8 year old is beyond me - I think it was aspirational). I drank all of them, thinking I wouldn't wake up. I just knew i lived in a house with a crazy person (mother) and didn't think there was any other escape. Next attempt wouldn't happen until 10 years later.

Reactions: Kjo
Ultima4128

Ultima4128

Tired
Jun 3, 2019
Similar to Volomori... 13 or 14 years old, I went to the railroad tracks near my parents house but as I was walking up a train passed and I got scared because up close when the train rushes by at speed you can tell how badly you will be maimed. I went back home and hanged myself from a rope. Item the rope was attached to came out of the wall
We have exactly the same thing happened.

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
I was 9 ate a whole can of shaving cream, because it said it can kill on the can. It just tasted gross, didn't even feel ill.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I was 15 and I took 50 antidepressant tablets and got scared and chickened out, told my mother who called an ambulance. I ended up with serotonin syndrome and nearly died. Was in the ICU for a few days.

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
17, was about to jump off a tall building in my college and then one of the maintenance guys noticed the ladder up to the roof was open and I got back down onto the top floor before he saw me