• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
Im doubtful, does it happen by pure luck? we're you aware you could be interrupted? did you want anybody to save you?

I've never been interrupted while attempting because none in my family know about my suicidality, however I have mixed feelings about hopefully being caught in the middle of the act, I don't want to be dismissed as in I'm just looking for attention or not actually suicidal, I haven't had remorse or regret while attempting and practicing before, so I think once I finally decide to do it I will be at peace with it and hope for darkness, but at the same time until I'm not sure of that I want to maybe even speak up about it to my dad and give up my any chances of suicide at all, which is a high risk and price to pay for without having reassurance talking about it will even be of any help or relief at all.

what's it like for you?

• Hugs
Reactions: unnecessary
unnecessary

unnecessary

Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum
Apr 25, 2024
When I tried, I didn't expect to be saved, but I ended up despairing and asking for help one of the times. At first I felt hope that someone would save me. After that I didn't ask for help and I was interrupted.
In my opinion you should talk about suicide if you think it could be good for you, the fact that I was able to talk about suicide here on this forum,avoided a probable suicide, because I was able to feel understood

• Love
Reactions: loslassen
FinalDawn

FinalDawn

Inherently Inferior
May 5, 2024
I've never been interrupted, but everyone around me did seem to go on high alert after my first hospitalization. Now nearly every time I'm even remotely sad, talk to my family/partner, every conversation is bookended with "Are you thinking about hurting yourself?"

I know they're just trying to help, and they have good intentions, but it does make me feel like a burden on them.

B

bebeblu

May 20, 2024
I live alone & shouldn't have been interrupted. On my last attempt, I apparently astral projected (for want of a better description) to my sister who lives 1000km away … she said I appeared to her in a dream, floating over her, when she woke up soon after, I was standing at the end of her bed. She called for a welfare check twice over 24 hours until finally the cops broke in …. I'd been on the bathroom floor for over 30hrs by the time they got to me. I guess that was luck ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Raven2