• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
I have once met a legless woman who fell and needed help, and guess what I didn't do. But that doesn't weigh on me, it's not like I have consideration for most meat bags.

Feel free to throw rocks, but as one highly stoned dude once said "Let him who has not commit evil in his life throw the first rock".(Spoiler you are born sinful so you can't throw any rocks).

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I love this question, @Baskol1. I think the most disgusting thing I ever did was puke and poop at the same time, spontaneously. Not in public, thank god.

Thats quite disgusting, yes, this never happened to me. The most disgusting thing i did is unclogging a toilet with my bare hands, because i had no other choice. Of course i washed my hands very good after that.

Last edited:
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Thats quite disgusting, yes, this never happened to me. The most disgusting thing i did is unclogging a toilet with my bare hands, because i had no other choice. Of course i washed my hands very good after that.
ewwwwwww!!!!

Reactions: Lennox and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I didn't describe it as explosive! More like an air brush!

Fortunately this happens rarely, which is of course a good sign. Because if that happens not rarely, it a sign of bad health.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Lol one thing that comes to mind was when I was so stressed at a job, when I went back to the RV I was living in for a month with my boyfriend at the time, I was in the bathroom farting, and burping at the same time because my GI system was messed up, and then I started crying because I was in pain from the constant farting and burping, and also frustrated and embarrassed by it.

Luckily, we were able to laugh about it. He joked "Who knew such a beautiful woman could make such horrible sounds and smells." Hahaha
I left crumbs on the counter for an hour once instead of cleaning it up right away. I lay awake at night reliving that sometimes.

Wow. If that's the most disgusting thing you've ever done, props to you.

Oh, I have another story. I was working as a Certified Nurse Assistant at a Nursing Home. For some reason, we had a 20-something year old Russian woman who was in a really bad car accident. She used a bedpan to pee in.

I had to get the bedpan and pour the pee into the toilet. Unfortunately, I slipped as I was going from her room to the bathroom, and the pee spilled everywhere. I had to get down on my knees and clean it with paper towels. I was so afraid to look over at the patient. It was so embarrassing!!!!

Last edited:
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
One time I ate an entire XL pizza by myself when I was at home sick and ended up filling half a bathtub with vomit. Instead of cleaning it I passed out in my bed and left it for my sister to find.
Don't feel any shame for it, I think it's a funny story. Totally should have cleaned it up though.

I also shit my pants in the middle of a class once.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Second most disgusting thing i did, is finding a corpse of a dead bird.

Reactions: KiraComplex
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I was teaching a summer camp for high school students in a city in China. It was my lunch break, and I really had to pee. But all the dorm bathrooms were locked and chained. For security reasons, the dorm building had a weird policy that the building would be locked during class hours. So I couldn't go back to the dorm where I stayed and pee.
So I ended up peeing in a bush and hoping nobody found me.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I was teaching a summer camp for high school students in a city in China. It was my lunch break, and I really had to pee. But all the dorm bathrooms were locked and chained. For security reasons, the dorm building had a weird policy that the building would be locked during class hours. So I couldn't go back to the dorm where I stayed and pee.

This is just stupid, i mean locking all bathrooms.

Reactions: omoidarui and HGL91
Pupuce

Pupuce

Apr 19, 2019
Peeing in a bush is supposed to be disgusting? I mean I don't do that often but it doesn't stop me when i don't have much choice.

Reactions: HGL91 and Baskol1
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Peeing in a bush is supposed to be disgusting? I mean I don't do that often but it doesn't stop me when i don't have much choice.
I guess I haven't done too many memorably disgusting things then :P that was honestly the most noteworthy thing that came to mind for the question—"what was the most disgusting thing you did?"
Probably not the most exciting story on this thread haha

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I guess I haven't done too many memorably disgusting things then :P that was honestly the most noteworthy thing that came to mind for the question—"what was the most disgusting thing you did?"

Im sure you did once touch poop right? Atleast as a kid? I did as a kid.

Reactions: Pupuce
Pupuce

Pupuce

Apr 19, 2019
It only means you are a pretty clean person, which is quite a thing nowadays.

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
It only means you are a pretty clean person, which is quite a thing nowadays.

Edit: I also once puked on my bedroom floor after I got drunk for the first time at a college freshman frat party. Cleaning the mess wasn't particularly fun the next morning...
I feel like this is probably also a common experience. Not particularly memorable

Pupuce

Pupuce

Apr 19, 2019
Edit: I also once puked on my bedroom floor after I got drunk for the first time at a college freshman frat party. Cleaning the mess wasn't particularly fun the next morning...
I feel like this is probably also a common experience. Not particularly memorable
Don't get drunk kids.

Reactions: Baskol1