• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Like.. I think a big barrier I have with accessing "help" is that I've basically been either unable to access things emotionally or like the provider of said service isn't able/willing to treat me?

Like im wondering what treatments are realistic for suicidality?

I feel like I've had this convo with a few mental health providers but probs not the "right" people...

I dont feel like services are accessible unless I completely get rid of and/or don't give any "life" to my suicidality. I think that obviously bites me in the ass bc in general I don't enjoy things without force... so...

During hardtimes I can't even think of reasons to live honestly. Beyond being frightened by death....

What therapy/treatment do you think is accessible when one is stuck?

What have you found accessible/helpful while feeling suicidal?

Where to start if I'm wanting to access some kinda help/treatment that involves dealing with suicidality....

Don't have a lot of hope for either living or dying

I dunno... just thinking...

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
> What therapy/treatment do you think is accessible when one is stuck?

Whatever you can afford really, i often find just having an excuse to the house is more helpful then the treatment.

> What have you found accessible/helpful while feeling suicidal?

Going back to bed is usually the winner. Sleep away your sorrows.

> Where to start if I'm wanting to access some kinda help/treatment that involves dealing with suicidality....

Usually that involves hospitalisation, although it shouldn't imo.

Reactions: Livingvsdying25