• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
Guys, is it normal for a partner of yours to be mad that you didn't die and that you couldn't text them because you were strung out? And is it also normal for a partner to act like SUCH AN IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT when something against them is brought to light and you know they're in the wrong. This is what I get for dating someone in roblox-based fandoms I swear to fucking god, anyways, I may attempt again tonight, who knows! Cause I know full well that dumbshit wants me to die, so, why not give them what they want!!!

Thanks for coming to my probably-schizo ted talk.

SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
dude, how old are you? I doubt youre old enough to be here if youre dating in roblox
Freshly turned 20, I am hyperfixated on certain games on the platform, which there are other adults in communities for said games.

Reactions: tbroken
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Don't kill yourself for the sake of others or to 'give them what they want'. No one is worth that.