• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
Dunno if I'm posting in the right place but fuck it. I think it's probable that I'm gonna die soon. Either by ctb or just body giving out. I feel it within me that I'm on the way out. I haven't been here that long but made a few friends well I consider them friends not sure if it's the same for them but there u go. I already dumped on a couple a d said more than I should've. Not used to doin that I don't really talk about stuff. Now I dunno whether to say bye or not cos already feel guilty about saying what I've said already. Do I just carry on lik normal til time comes or do I say goodbye. Idk what to do anymore with anything anymore tbh. They've made the last few weeks a bit more bearable so I feel I wanna say bye and tell them that I'm grateful but I don't want a pity party or anyone feeling like I've just put that on them. I know they have been there as well so I know they would understand but I just dunno..... I'm sad to say goodbye as well. Cos they're good ppl. I'll miss them even tho I won't know about it once I'm gone. Bit scared of going too as well. Like what's it gonna be like etc dunno just rambling now. I don't even know if good idea to post this but I dunno who to say it to. Not many of them are that active on here I don't think. But if by any chance anyone sees it and I ain't around in future I'm sorry. I feel like a let down cos I'm always sayin I'm there for ppl but what if I ain't no more. I mean everything I say but if I'm not around am I just bn a fraud. Should I stop sayin it. I dunno so many random questions and thoughts buzzing about my thick skull. I just feel like a bit of a dick head now so I'm gonna leave it there

D

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Very sorry for all this underserved ferocity of life OP and hopefully soon enough in due time or just whenever the suffering blows can finally end for ya as all must. I honestly wish I had better words to say but I mean what else can be said that has not already yk?

Mucha love to you and wishing eternal peace.💚

L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
Very sorry for all this underserved ferocity of life OP and hopefully soon enough in due time or just whenever the suffering blows can finally end for ya as all must. I honestly wish I had better words to say but I mean what else can be said that has not already yk?

Mucha love to you and wishing eternal peace.💚
Thanks....yeah what is there to say really. I know I'm not the only one who feels this stuff, just doesn't make it any easier tryna figure out what to do. Now it's not just dying anymore that I gotta worry about it's all the other stuff too. I know this is the place to talk about it but I'm just not used to talking really. Or someone that isn't a professional listening. Like really listening and who actually get it. Now I have,I dunno how to feel/'what to do with it. I feel pretty pressed for time as well even if my body doesn't give out I need to do it soon.too much shit in store so there's that added pressure as well. Anyways,take care... whatever u decide as well. Thanks for takin the time to reply as well. I'm not expecting anything from it,it was more of a brain blurt. But thank you

• Love
Reactions: Dliena
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best and I hope that you find peace from all the suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobsterbisque
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
If it's people here, I think it might be nice to leave a goodbye message. Even if it's a delayed post with their names in. People here at least know it's a distinct possibility other members may go but, it's always nice to be remembered and appreciated I think. Even if it's after the event- if you're worried they may try to talk you out if it or, feel obliged to try and talk you out if it. I hope you make peace with whatever decision you make.

• Hugs
L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
I wish you the best and I hope that you find peace from all the suffering.
Thank you
If it's people here, I think it might be nice to leave a goodbye message. Even if it's a delayed post with their names in. People here at least know it's a distinct possibility other members may go but, it's always nice to be remembered and appreciated I think. Even if it's after the event- if you're worried they may try to talk you out if it or, feel obliged to try and talk you out if it. I hope you make peace with whatever decision you make.
That's something to think about. And thank you
That's something to think about. And thank you

venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
well I wouldn't worry to much about saying goodbye or not if you told someone about your plans before I've told people countless number of times I'll be there until I can't anymore and half of them know what type of mindset I have and if I was to leave or something was to happen I'd encourage them to forget about me or grieve and get over me whatever the case turns out to be. it will be sad but has to be accepted who knows what you been through and it is still your life they can't control that and as long as your response in the end makes you content before you go no one would hold it against you alot of people don't leave notes or goodbyes behind it is your choice sorry if that sounded to harsh or selfish generally just my view on it and I also wish you luck when the time comes:heart:.

L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
well I wouldn't worry to much about saying goodbye or not if you told someone about your plans before I've told people countless number of times I'll be there until I can't anymore and half of them know what type of mindset I have and if I was to leave or something was to happen I'd encourage them to forget about me or grieve and get over me whatever the case turns out to be. it will be sad but has to be accepted who knows what you been through and it is still your life they can't control that and as long as your response in the end makes you content before you go no one would hold it against you alot of people don't leave notes or goodbyes behind it is your choice sorry if that sounded to harsh or selfish generally just my view on it and I also wish you luck when the time comes:heart:.
Yeah I get you. It's not even so much other ppl. (Obviously I don't wanna hurt anybody tho)I don't think anybody would try to tell me what to do or anything like that, I mean we're all here for same feelings right. It's more me leaving them i'll be sad about that. I never expected when I came on here that I would make friends. They good ppl. I care about them all a lot as I'm sure everyone does for eachother on here. Like I said, I know most ppl must feel this way. Thank you,I wish u luck too ♥️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: venomousSSërpent74
venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
Yeah I get you. It's not even so much other ppl. I don't think anybody would try to tell me what to do or anything like that, I mean we're all here for same feelings right. It's more me leaving them i'll be sad about that. I never expected when I came on here that I would make friends. They good ppl. I care about them all a lot as I'm sure everyone does for eachother on here. Like I said, I know most ppl must feel this way. Thank you,I wish u luck too ♥️
that's understandable I haven't rlly met people on here yet but I do get being upset leaving people behind you care about and thank you:heart:

L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
that's understandable I haven't rlly met people on here yet but I do get being upset leaving people behind you care about and thank you:heart:
I'm sure u will meet ppl. It took a bit of time for me at first. Anyways u met me now...for better or worse I dunno... I'll let u decide lmao

venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
I'm sure u will meet ppl. It took a bit of time for me at first. Anyways u met me now...for better or worse I dunno... I'll let u decide lmao
i mean if you want and maybe i will meet people idk im not on here that much.

L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
i mean if you want and maybe i will meet people idk im not on here that much.
There's no pressure lol. Just letting u know there are ppl around if u need or want. Tons of ppl on here that would chat to u I'm sure no matter how much u in here. Take care in the meantime