• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I will start with the following story. Several months ago a young girl was murdered by other children in Germany. It was a scandal inter alia because the murderers were too young to get a prison sentence. The girl who was murdered was beautiful. I only describe that because we tend to have more empathy for beautiful people from my experience. The uncensored picture of the dead girl (not her corpse) was published because the police searched for her. Late when her death was confirmed the media censored her pictures which was in my opinion the right thing to do. The whole republic discussed that case the family probably did not like all the attention. Right-wing extreme politicians instrumentalized the case for legal changes that also children under the age of 14 can get a prison sentence. On Twitter I read a post of a right-wing extreme politican "Give the victims a face."
Not sure whether that translates well. Due to the burdensome circumstances for the family I considered it tasteless to publish a picture of her face (where she was alive). This girl is not a public person and in fact it was probably illegal to spread that picture without consent.

In the comment section someone defended the politician with a comparison to Anne Frank. She also never chose to become a public figure. This made me think but did not change my opinion on the case. Anne Frank was a resistance fighter against the nazis. With her flyers against the regime she tried to get public attention. And we all should honor her for her bravery and willingness to sacrifice her life for the sake of other people.

The girl who was murdered never searched for public attention. She was younger and the intentions to speak about her case were completely different. It was not in order to document the crimes of the Nazis. It was rather an attempt to get attention for one's own politicial purposes.

After this long in introduction I should keep it short. I watched a video on X where a crisis worker described how he had to collect all the corpses of young children in Israel. How painful that was and this made me emotional. I stumbled on another video posted by an Israeli newspaper with very graphical content. Gladly I did not watch that. Quitting gore was a pretty good decision for the sake of my mental health.

I think there are various ethical consideration when publishing such videos uncensored. There are pro and con arguments for it. I find it good that usually the mass media censores such content. I think it can be pretty damaging to watch that stuff. The people who still wanna watch that stuff will easily find it on the intenet. There are already too many gawkers who watch such content out of fun or boredom.

I am not sure how I would feel about publishing such content in a mass outlet if it showed the death of a loved one of mine Personally I want my death to be as private as possible spreading a video of it without my consent would be undignified. But there are so many nuances to consider. Maybe the loved ones agreed to publish these videos.

One shocking thing that touched me: there are still many missing people kidnapped by the Hamas. I heard the following in the news: families who still hope their loved ones might live have to dig deep into telegram channels where graphical videos get published. I think they hope for information about their loved ones. I think it is obvious why. The Hamas filmed how they abused or killed kidnapped people. And in order to confirm their potential death or signs for hope they have to watch such videos which is pretty heartbreaking.

The Hamas wants that as many Israelis suffer as possible. I also read the following. The terrorists filmed the abuse and killing of Israelis and posted them on the accounts of their victims on social media which is despicable. That is extremely disgusting. They want that their families suffer as much as possible.

However they also want to spread hatred and intimidate Israel. This is why I am not sure whether it is really a smart move to publish these shocking videos in mass media outlets (uncensored). I think we should not judge too harshly due to the fact we don't know the details. Moreover I did not even watch that video but they said it is very graphical. For everyone on here I know there are a lot of gore watchers. I have to say watching gore was a pretty toxic coping skill and I am glad I quit it years ago. The deceased people have not consented and whether the loved ones consented is in many cases is more than questionable.

Maybe one remark. Please don't post NSFW pictures in this thread uncensored. I think there has to be a spoiler warning for such content according to the forum rules.

E

Eegretfrex

Oct 13, 2023
Again as an Israeli I agree with your points.

Here's what I think: the pictures and videos from the evil and brutal massacares that the palestinian terorrists commited should be shown to the world because the world needs to understand the pure evil and barbarism we are dealing with.
It's similiar in that sense to all the pictures and videos from the Holocaust who showed the evil and cruelty of the nazis and their local collaborators.

The pictures of them abusing or killing the hostages shouldn't because like you said their goal is to intimidate us (Israelis).

Last edited:
Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
I don't believe the bodies of the dead should be un-consensually plastered for the world to see, no; I believe the details of the murders should be enough for people to form non-hysterical, rational opinions on the events that unfolded and the parties involved. The evidence should exist but it shouldn't be publicly released. For me, reading of the Re'im music festival massacre where 260 innocent people were murdered was jarring enough for me to realize that Hamas is an irredeemable terrorist organization that is unfortunately governing Gaza; I did not have to see any footage or photographs of the massacre to make this assessment.

I think the releasing of footage and photographs of these atrocities is unnecessary and it usually just whips people up into an emotional hysteria where rational responses are thrown out of the window. We're dealing with innocent lives here and undoubtedly more innocent people will die due to the Israeli response, and the last thing we need is to throw rational thinking out of the window.

It's true and unfortunate that some people will not feel any sort of sympathy until disturbing footage and photos are shoved in their face; some still won't care. The people who rely on emotional manipulation to form their opinions on something shouldn't be involved in the discussion at all. There will also be conspiracy theorists who will believe these events are staged without sufficient visual evidence of them occurring, but that minority of people is insignificant enough to not justify violating the rights of the deceased and their families.

Last edited:
N

notMuchLeft1

Jul 14, 2023
I will start with the following story. Several months ago a young girl was murdered by other children in Germany. It was a scandal inter alia because the murderers were too young to get a prison sentence. The girl who was murdered was beautiful. I only describe that because we tend to have more empathy for beautiful people from my experience. The uncensored picture of the dead girl (not her corpse) was published because the police searched for her. Late when her death was confirmed the media censored her pictures which was in my opinion the right thing to do. The whole republic discussed that case the family probably did not like all the attention. Right-wing extreme politicians instrumentalized the case for legal changes that also children under the age of 14 can get a prison sentence. On Twitter I read a post of a right-wing extreme politican "Give the victims a face."
Not sure whether that translates well. Due to the burdensome circumstances for the family I considered it tasteless to publish a picture of her face (where she was alive). This girl is not a public person and in fact it was probably illegal to spread that picture without consent.

In the comment section someone defended the politician with a comparison to Anne Frank. She also never chose to become a public figure. This made me think but did not change my opinion on the case. Anne Frank was a resistance fighter against the nazis. With her flyers against the regime she tried to get public attention. And we all should honor her for her bravery and willingness to sacrifice her life for the sake of other people.

The girl who was murdered never searched for public attention. She was younger and the intentions to speak about her case were completely different. It was not in order to document the crimes of the Nazis. It was rather an attempt to get attention for one's own politicial purposes.

After this long in introduction I should keep it short. I watched a video on X where a crisis worker described how he had to collect all the corpses of young children in Israel. How painful that was and this made me emotional. I stumbled on another video posted by an Israeli newspaper with very graphical content. Gladly I did not watch that. Quitting gore was a pretty good decision for the sake of my mental health.

I think there are various ethical consideration when publishing such videos uncensored. There are pro and con arguments for it. I find it good that usually the mass media censores such content. I think it can be pretty damaging to watch that stuff. The people who still wanna watch that stuff will easily find it on the intenet. There are already too many gawkers who watch such content out of fun or boredom.

I am not sure how I would feel about publishing such content in a mass outlet if it showed the death of a loved one of mine Personally I want my death to be as private as possible spreading a video of it without my consent would be undignified. But there are so many nuances to consider. Maybe the loved ones agreed to publish these videos.

One shocking thing that touched me: there are still many missing people kidnapped by the Hamas. I heard the following in the news: families who still hope their loved ones might live have to dig deep into telegram channels where graphical videos get published. I think they hope for information about their loved ones. I think it is obvious why. The Hamas filmed how they abused or killed kidnapped people. And in order to confirm their potential death or signs for hope they have to watch such videos which is pretty heartbreaking.

The Hamas wants that as many Israelis suffer as possible. I also read the following. The terrorists filmed the abuse and killing of Israelis and posted them on the accounts of their victims on social media which is despicable. That is extremely disgusting. They want that their families suffer as much as possible.

However they also want to spread hatred and intimidate Israel. This is why I am not sure whether it is really a smart move to publish these shocking videos in mass media outlets (uncensored). I think we should not judge too harshly due to the fact we don't know the details. Moreover I did not even watch that video but they said it is very graphical. For everyone on here I know there are a lot of gore watchers. I have to say watching gore was a pretty toxic coping skill and I am glad I quit it years ago. The deceased people have not consented and whether the loved ones consented is in many cases is more than questionable.

Maybe one remark. Please don't post NSFW pictures in this thread uncensored. I think there has to be a spoiler warning for such content according to the forum rules.

This is a video of a single bombing in the Gaza strip (and keep in mind the IDF has already launched more explosives into Gaza than the US did over the entire Afghanistan war). The fact is both the IDF and Hamas are targeting civilians. The entire situation is a mess and there's a lot of history since 1948.

You can't acknowledge that Hamas wants "as many Israelis to suffer as possible", while ignoring that Israel wants the same for Palestinians.

Videos like these are some of the last ways to get legitimate news and understand what is actually happening, without the exaggerations, bias and inaccuracy you get from any media.

Last edited:
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Perhaps add it to the footage of Israeli soldiers shooting and killing humanitarian medical personnel, journalists and children playing on the beach. Then there's the 80 years of prior carnage. The assassination of Yasser Arafat who was credited with the creation of the "peace process" as we know it today. Mossad agents have assassinated people all over the world. Maybe include the testimony of the Israeli nuclear technician and whistle blower who exposed the existence of more than 200 nuclear warheads in defiance of terms dictated by the Non proliferation treaty, which has led all but a handful of nations to retire their entire arsenal. By contrast, Palestine has no nuclear capability. Add to that the footage of Israeli troops dropped on board a vessel of international aid workers, shooting several at point blank range. Control of vital infrastructure is within current areas annexed by Israel, often leaving homes and even hospitals without clean water or electricity.
Of course, every country needs such a dossier, to bring to account war crimes for which Benjamin Netanyahu was facing prior to recent events. The United States provides Israel with a endless supply of financial and military support with which to better decimate the 2 million inhabitants of the world's largest open air prison. Could it be a twisted attempt at making reparations out of guilt/shame for turning away from it's shores, boat loads of Jewish refugees following WWII?
Following the first periods of conflict between Israel and Palestine, a portion of land was to be the subject of diplomatic discussion. Israel established unlawful enclaves in which Jewish settlers are now entrenched. With the assistance of the wealthiest country in the world, Israel has been able to defend itself with the "iron dome*, intercepting advancing missiles. Palestine has no warning alerts or technology to defend itself.
Because the US supports Israel despite their flagrant human rights abuses, war crimes, assassinations in foreign territory and the deceitful stockpiling of nuclear warheads, which means most US media and News sources provide propoganda to be public (propoganda being defined as only representing the interests of one opinion/version of events.
While there can be no justification for the taking of life, would you feel content to not take a stand against the murder of your friends, family and neighbours?
The region is one of significance for Muslims, Jews and Christians. The West has no business in this part of the world. Previous interference in the middle east has cost all parties dearly, leaving those places worse off than before.
I've bore witness to the situation there and I believe it's not out of line for those without a voice to be heard.
*Not all Jewish people are Zionists.
How can the children and grandchildren of those who survived inhumanity, perpetuate more inhumanity?