• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I just find myself festering with my thoughts,can't find enjoyment in anything anymore cant think of anything else anymore other than death or my friend…it's just a miserable existence for me

I can't see or find a clear way out…what am i to do but sit here and suffer?

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Hi goodoldname

What now? You decide what you want to do to end this. Some people seek medicine, some people seek drink and drugs, and some people like me want to CTB, what would you like to do?

As fdor a clear way out, if you're refering to CTB, you are not trapped, there is always a way, you have yet to find it,

No matter what you choose, Champ, I wish you the best of luck.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I can't see or find a clear way out…what am i to do but sit here and suffer?
Death is the one and only way out - BUT - it's never the easy way out. I don't know what really happened in your life but maybe there is sth that can calm the situation down, there r many things in life that can make us suicidal but it's not worth to kill ourselves for them after some time. When u cannot see a clear way out for your personally then it's probably time to reflect on yourself. Give it some time - CTB is always an option.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923